Help Hototo find his way?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:33 pm
~Meet Hototo~

Hototo
Hototo:
Uncert
User Image
Species: Warhorse Regular
Orientation: It never occurred to him to like anything but girls.
Parents: Deceased
Sibling: Hahalua
Mate: n/a
Children: n/a

About: Hoto has spent most of his life with his human companion Kwahu serving as friend, transportation and protector. They were traveling warriors and messengers so they'd never spent much time in one place. But they have plenty of stories to tell. Needless to say, he's spent more time around humans than Soqs. Or at least free and wild Sog. But he's not afraid to explore. He's fun, full of knowledge, a thrill-seeker and he's loyal. When he has spent time around others of his species, he's tried to learn everything about them he can.

His markings are said to be a family trait. He was raised for one purpose, to serve a human in all ways. It is said that eventually his proud warhorse lines adopted the body paint their owners adorned them with to honor them into their very skin. Hoto was born the way he is and he's proud of it. But sadly he's the last of his line (or so he believes). And even he doesn't know all the legends. But that would happen when you're given to your human as soon as you reach foalhood.

Currently Hoto is going through a rough batch. Wahu had been injured, immobilized because of it and in the care of Ehawee (a village girl who just happens to be the best friend of another of my Soqs, Majesty) and he's fallen in love with her. This will end their carefree, wandering lifestyle and leave Hoto a little lost. So Hoto is currently exploring, wandering and waiting for his companion to heal. Sooner or later he'll get captured by harpies but there's a little wiggle room before this happens. And certainly after when Wahu gathers a small army to break him free.

Kwahu has fully settled with Ehawee. They are married with a child. Hoto is currently incarcerated by harpies and not all happy about it. He will eventually suppress these memories. Including the ones about him having potential children with his harpy mistress. I can play the boy like he's come out of it all, because he will and he'll be much the same Hoto. Perhaps a little wiser.

Breedings: Open
1.) Suria
2.)
3.)

~More About Hoto's Markings~
Taken from one of his RPs.

Hototo
"...My markings? Now those have a story. A proud one. My line is indeed a proud line." His eyes went slightly misty as he began to remember older times. "My marking are a family trait. I come from a line of proud warrior warhorses bred to fight and protect our partners. I popped from my basket with these marking just like my father and his father before him. It is said that one of our ancestors was so loved by his partner that he was honored with native and beautiful markings and patterns. In paint of course. But then something magical happened and the paint was adsorbed into his very skin, his very genetics and so we have had marking like them ever since." He smiled at the story. "Pretty tale isn't it? But it doesn't end so prettily. I am the very last of that once proud line and I have even lost my purpose in life. There was a fire when i was young it claimed my sister and my mother. My father was already old and the injuries sustained while trying to save them killed him soon after. I was saved by my partner Kwahu and watched the terrible seen as a tiny foal, shivering on a rise." She shook out his head to rid old memories and let his mane dance. He was aware several emotions had crossed his face during his story.

~In General~

Hoto is my warrior warhorse. A character I have swiftly come to love and know well. I love to play him and think he deserves a shot at being something more.

Hoto is wise beyond his years and I play him as an older stallion to begin with. He knows a lot about a a lot of things but little about himself. This journey is all about Hoto becoming something he never thought he'd be. Independent. He's capable of so much more than he thinks. He just doesn't know it.

As a character I find his honor bound approach to things amusing and love his creative problem solving. He's the best guy to have in a fight and even better if you need a teacher or a sparing partner. He's fun loving and smart with a good dose of humble to ground him.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:45 pm
~PLOTS~

General Plots:

Meet and Greets - Hoto is one of those characters I don't mind doing these with. His personality never ceases to surprise me.

A Soq With Native Markings? - I don't know if there's another out there. But I know he'd like to meet them.

Another Soq Who Lives With A Human - A soq with a human companion.

Give me so work! - Hoto is bored. GIve him something fun to do. Warriors never feel better than when their talents are being used.

Character Plots:

Who am I? - Hoto is lost. His companion doesn't need him for the same things he used to and his purpose is no longer clear. In one of his more vulnerable moments, Hoto needs a guide or a wiser individuals advice.

What am 1? - Always believing he's a warrior first and whatever else second. I want Hoto to learn he's not what he thinks. That there's a spark of something individual and all his own. He needs to find something that make his realize that he can be whatever he wants.

Why am I here? - With no purpose Hoto had no idea how to proceed in his life. He needs someone to show his he is needed. For something. This could be him starting a herd or joining another..or something else entirely. Hoto just needs something to do, not a job but a purpose.

Mother Goddess, Lead Me - Hoto is wishing to the stars for some insperation. Perhaps your Soq has it?

Love Plots:

Lifemate - I believe a pretty lady would go a long way towards setting Hoto's poor confused head. How she looks is slightly less important than how she makes him feel. She needs to have the heart and gumtion to want him to be hers forever.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:57 pm
~About Family~

I have thought a great deal about this and have decided that I would like to allow you, the public of Soquili, the opportunity to help save Hototo. A way that I had not thought about before would be to bring back the family he's sure he lost or relatives he did not know about. This means allowing all of you to custom in to the family. I will take full ownership of his sister. But this surely allows aunts, uncles, cousins and all that into the mix. Mind both parents have been assumed to be deceased so if you want to bring back those two, mom will have be a pretty damned singed zombie and dad would need to be undead too. Brought back by whatever means you deem necessary.

To be considered part of the family the native markings and warhorse blood are a requisite. Crossbreed beyond that do not bother me especially if you want cousins or something. Mom, dad and any direct aunts and uncles will need to be pure warhorse.

Hoto is based loosely on a Painted Pony called Wei-tou. Painteds are a good place to start if you want ponies with native markings but please run a design by me before you start questing.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:59 pm
~OPEN!~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:29 am
I would love to toss my girl, Kismet, at him for his "Who am I?" plot~! She is very wise and spiritual with the bonds of the earth, and is always willing to help advise others in need! ^_^  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:59 am
That sounds wonderful! I have several plots to set up. Let me get back you later.

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:13 am
Teh Roarie

Not a problem! I look forward to hearing from you! <3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:45 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
Teh Roarie

Not a problem! I look forward to hearing from you! <3

This this will do? n-n  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:13 am
Teh Roarie

Of course~! It sound's perfect to me! :3

*tags* <3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:13 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]
Teh Roarie

Of course~! It sound's perfect to me! :3

*tags* <3
Thank you. Tag  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 am
Teh Roarie

Tag~! whee  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:00 pm
Teh Roarie
My boy Maion just became an elder... is there anyway he can help? Maybe just a random conversation that gets your boy thinking; maybe a spar to keep them both fit...? I dunno, I am pretty open.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:58 pm
Teh Roarie

Quote:
Give me so work! - Hoto is bored. GIve him something fun to do. Warriors never feel better than when their talents are being used.

Aku's a master teepee and shelter builder I think he may be able to teach Hoto some good skills (for surviving in harsh environments and tips of sheltering if he ever finds he needs it).  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Syaoran-Puu

This could work for me. Since apparently Maion was confused on his direction once. Hoto could use a buddy who knows.

Yumitoko II

Well...um...okay. But Hoto's no young buck. It's not precisely like he doesn't know how to do that already. But maybe Aku knows something Hoto doesn't.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff