Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

Clarissa and Rei had never gotten along. The two constantly fought over every little thing. And now a cruel twist of fate has bound them together when their fighting sends them sprawling into pools of water. Now, any cold water that touches them, causes a transformation. Rei becomes a girl and Clarissa becomes a young puppy. Hot water will reverse the transformations. The two are forced to cooperate now as they search for an way to free themselves of this curse.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image

Rules are rather obvious. Next!

Profiles:

Name:
Bio:
Normal Picture:
Transformed Picture:

User Image  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:46 pm
User Image

The Actual Profiles:

Name: Clarissa Brooks, nicknamed Clary or Rissa
Bio: Clarissa was a rather normal girl, though a bit ditzy at times. She loves to learn new things, particularly in regards to martial arts. Despite her forgetfulness, she is quite skilled. She grew up with Rei as her next door neighbor her whole life. Their families ran competing dojos and so the two often fought. Now though, their fighting has brought an unexpected consequence.....She becomes a golden retriever puppy.
Normal Picture:
User Image
Transformed Picture:
User Image

Name: Rei Toriama
Bio: Rei was a normal boy, though a lazy slacker he had a natural talent in martial arts his family running a dojo. He lived next story to a girl named Clarissa her family also ran a dojo the two are always fighting but one day there fight changed there life and Rei's Sex as he was cursed to become a girl when splashed with cold water.
Picture: User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:14 am
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Clarissa yelped as her attack on Rei went awry, sending them both sprawling into separate pools of water. When she surfaced, it was with a much more dog-like yelp. She scrambled out of the water, shaking out her fur. Wait, fur? She looked down at the gangly puppy body and proceeded to freak out. She ran in a circle, barking in panic. What the heck had just happened?! Why was she a dog?!

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:21 am
Rei came out of the of one of the pools of water coughing abit "Dammit Clare look what your clumsiness has done now... whats the hell's wrong with my throat" He looked down "I HAVE TITS!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:23 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Clarissa paused in her panic long enough to register Rei's voice. She looked to him...her....then broke out in another round of barking. Who cared that she had boobs?! At least she was still human! She ran up to Rei, biting her ankle in annoyance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:31 am
"OW what the hell Stupid dog" he Kicked his Leg to get the dog off "Get off get off get off!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:34 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Clarissa growled and bit harder, not letting him kick her off. She was not stupid! A man appeared out of nowhere suddenly, looking them over. "Oh, such a sad day. She has fallen in the well of Drowning Puppy. And you have found the well of the Drowning Girl, I see." He said, nodding sagely. Clarissa stopped growling and looked at the man, though she didn't stop biting.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:49 am
"Well do something about it fix me and get her off my leg!" Rei yelled still trying to get Clarissa off  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:10 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

The man seemed to just chuckled quietly to himself. He reached into his jacket, pulling out a small flask and unstoppered it. A small trail of stream appeared from the neck. He leaned over, splashing the hot water on the two of them, reversing the transformation. Clarissa blinked in surprise as she was suddenly human again, biting Rei's ankle. She spat his ankle out, glaring at him. "Look what you got us into now!!" She yelled at him.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:15 pm
"Me?! it was your idea to fight somewhere out of the way!" He companed though he was happy to be a guy again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:42 pm
Life is crazy. Relax and enjoy it.

"Hey, you agreed to it!" Clarissa snapped in her defense. The man made a calming motion. "Shh. You should hush and listen to story I tell." He said with a smile.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable babies in my den

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:06 pm
Rei turned away from her "and since when do you care about my opinion anyway"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:17 pm
Life is crazy. Relax and enjoy it.

Clarissa glared at Rei. "Oh shut up. Such an annoying brat." Being all of two months older than him, she treated him as if he was much younger than her. The man shrugged. "Okay. Guess you not want to know that you will change again." He said then disappeared into the mists around the pools.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable babies in my den

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:02 am
"And your a flat chested hag" Rei said as he got out to take off his wet cloths  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff