Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
military life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:19 pm
im in the navy....and over here forward deployed to japan...we face a lot of potential danger.
we will be the first responders if north Korea acts up......
then additionally...there is a massive problem with the morals of the saliors here....that is not the moral. but the morals.....I have yet to see a single one who is not a sex obsessed discrace to the uniform.....and yet because of my morals...I am the outcast...because I dont go out and drink and because I dont go out and party, chase girls, rent whores, and the whole deal....I am an outcast and seen as the downside of naval life....they look at me and think
"well at least im not that big of a loser"

and on another note....I finally found a girl here in japan one who has the same morals...but another sailor already tricked her. and it left her devestated.
now this girl...the first christain girl I have ever seen in my life....well single one anyway. a beautiful girl who thinks and acts exactly as I do...after 4 years straight of praying and praying that God would put a girl in my life..one that I belonged with. she appears but due to her experience she is afraid that she will be hurt again. that she will never be able to love again.
please...pray for the military people here...and this girl....I wont put her name up...because I dont want to do such a thing without her permission....but please....she is a wonderful girl...and I dont want to see her hurting like that  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:54 pm
I will definitely add you all to my prayers.

For your safety, from war and moral temptations, and that you would be a light in a world of darkness, that the Lord would work in the hearts of those men.

That He would heal the wound in the poor girl's heart. That He would bring her a sense of peace, and comfort in His arms.

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:17 pm
thank you so much....its been very hard here....the troops live such imoral lives.....and the girl....she is very special to me....and it hurts to think that she would be scarred forever just because of this thing that calls itself a man  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:38 am
kesuke uchiha
thank you so much....its been very hard here....the troops live such imoral lives.....and the girl....she is very special to me....and it hurts to think that she would be scarred forever just because of this thing that calls itself a man

One of the hardest things in life is seeing someone you love suffer and being unable to help them T _ T

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items