You receive a letter bound with red string tied in the middle in a neat ribbon.
You notice that it smells faintly of strawberries and possesses an alluring aura
Looking closely, you observe that the letter seal is of the letter 'A' written in cursive.

My deepest apologies to those who grant me the honor of role playing with me. However, there is an impediment I must attend to at the current hour. Our major subject midterm examinations are nearing, you see. And I would like to make sure I make the cut. I simply don't want to bear with the consequences of failing. After all, I have never failed a subject in my entire life. And although I find this course terribly agonizing and unfit for a person of my disposition and personality, the pangs of failing, I simply cannot accept as that would greatly affect my ego, self-perception and pride. That being said, I would appear less frequently during the course of the next week. However, I will show up from time to time, an hour at a time, maybe. That, though, is not enough time for me to get things done. So basically, everything I said up until this point is absolute BS because I'll probably still post around... With however limited time. And yep, April Fools just got early so more sleep-deprived posts of epic Newton's law-defying posts once I get back in full force... Not to mention more emoticons. I just felt like speaking like smartass, all the while making this post as pretty as possible. 'Tis all. Oh, oh! And I forgot to briefly mention some RP ideas I had whilst watching Sherlock Holmes. Basically, they're RPs set in the 17th-19th century in most-likely England... And characters talk fancy. Details may change later. Reply here if showing interest. "The One That Got Away" -- about an assassin who gets really worked up about catching the 'elusive' that keeps getting away. Now, a client wants the elusive captured but what will the assassin do once he realizes the plans once the elusive is captured? "Pachelbel" -- about a 'falling star' composer in the music world. He gets worked up and frustrated about everything (including a set of annoying characters that make it worse) but gets lectured about his job by... A kid (Mozart-like)? "The Lady is A Tramp" -- this is about a promiscuous woman who is also a drug lord, brothel owner and personal 'pet' of a particularly powerful man. You name it, she's done it! Now, everyone who hates her is waiting to band together -- good guys and bad guys alike. "I call all in" -- an RP about pre-world war I spies who go all-out in their final mission to stop World War I from happening the first time around at the hands of an evil megalomaniac. That's all. I would have better use for my time, lol. Nooowwww, 'tis all. Good day~

With love,
Aya

You continue to hold the letter in your hands for some time, absorbing the idea fully
You fail to notice, however, the "This letter will self-destruct in ten seconds" notice
Then again, it's written in fine print with invisible ink so I would be disturbed if you did