Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Order of the Storm (ANBU) [Rebuilding ~AJ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image

The Order of the Storm is an organization open to the higher ranks of the Rain Village. The structure of the building is nothing out of the ordinary. A round structure filled with status reports of the Rain Countries most wanted, such as Missing Ninja, Akatsuki, and other village threats. Aside from the room filled with documents there are two other rooms. One being a small fitness gym for exercise, sparring, and target dummies (no widspread ninjutsu allowed.) The other room is a large briefing room used to consult battle strategies, village security, and various missions.

Beneath the ground floor is a series of cells used to contain prisoners. The jail cells increase in security in order to contain even the strongest of shinobi from escaping.

As for the roof of the building there is a large gong used for signalling the village to be on high alert. The gong lets off a sound entirely different than the one in the Falling Shrine, and echos throughout the entire village. Anytime this bell goes off the people of the Rain Village should do two thing pending on their rank in the village:

Gennin- Report to the Rain Village Academy due to the fact that it is the most sound structure in the village. From there they will be given their next order.

Chunnin & Jounin- Report directly to this location in order to recieve orders during a time of crisis. These orders will be given by the highest ranking shinobi on duty at that time.

Mission Board

The mission board is kind of like a routine list of chores for the Rain Shinobi to uphold in the place of missions given by the kage himself. Each mission, depending on rank, will take more/less posts than others. Each post should be about three sentences long.

Genin Missions

Academy Cleanup/Library Cleanup- Those damn kids spend all their time learning new jutsu that they totally neglect the cleanliness of these structures themselves. Go to the Academy and clean every corner of it. Clean the muddy floor, reorganize the bookshelf, and fix all the wobbly chairs. (Minimum of 3 posts)

Training Dummies- The training grounds are in a complete tizzy. Make your way over to the grounds, and make the place look as good as new. Pick up broken projectiles, plant some new vegetation, and make some new target dummies for the use of the village. (Minimum 3 posts)

Spot of Tea- This mission will require the WHOLE squad. The tea shop is having a field day as the customers keep pouring into the tiny little shop. Your mission is to help the sweet little old lady run her tea shop for the day. The point of this mission is for you, and you're squad, to learn to work TOGETHER. (Minimum 3 posts from each squad member, posting order is needed)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:50 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Madking Arc//Chapter One: Call to Arms

Hiro dashed to the scene, rushing through the front doors as he climbed his way up the winding staircase. Once at the top Hiro didn't hesitate for a second as he open his way to the rooftop where a large gong stood. Not taking any time to find the mallet for the gong the jounin clutched his hands together, pummeling the face of the gong as it echoed out among the village. With every hit of the gong the sound would cast its way across the Rain Village, signalling the shinobi to call to arms. Now all Hiro could do is wait for the shinobi to answer the call.

Hiros Vengeful Rage

User Image

Special Jounin can perform:
10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:29 am
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jounin

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

After a moment's notice Red X crashed to the ground in front of the tower itself, and looked up at Hiro. He didn't say his usual greetings like "hey bro" or something like that, no. He didn't even speak. Last time they talked, they were interrupted by other shinobi, and Red was still wondering about his strange behaviour. Red X crossed his arms, as he knew soon after his students would arrive.

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:34 am
User Image
0OmiEcho0

Student-Amegakure-Assassin-Dragconic Clan-Body Sacrifice Sensor

~[◇-₪-◇]~

Omi wondered in after her teacher Adam seeing another man in the room with a giant ninja star on his back. She did not know who he was so she stood close to Red X making sure to be in a safe place if the man turned out to b violent.

~[◇-₪-◇]~  

l_Valkyrie_I

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:02 am
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro made his way down to the bottom of the staircase to find a handful of rain ninja who had answered the call. Adam, and a younger shinobi that Hiro assumed was a Chuunin since she came to this position instead of the academy like all the other genin, were among the crowd."Kemuri, and the kage, have informed me that the village is now on high alert! Until we can isolate the cause of this darkness no one is allowed in, or out of the village without the Rain Village consent!" Hiro paused briefly before pointing towards the "Chuunin," Omi. "I need you to make your way to the Academy, and keep the peace among the genin. Until we figure out whats going on you'll have to standby for further detail." Hiro then turned to the crowd in general. "As for the rest of us, it's our job to seal off the gate. Nothing gets in, or out. Understood?!" Hiro would then wait for the shinobi's response before making his way to the gate, hoping Adam was following close behind.

Hiros Vengeful Rage

User Image

10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:04 pm
User Image
0OmiEcho0

Student-Amegakure-Assassin-Dragconic Clan-Body Sacrifice Sensor

~[◇-₪-◇]~

Omi heard the order at her and as well as being called Chunin. Thought the only reason she was here was to follow her teacher maybe she was just promoted? All ready? Not to disobey an order she nodded at the man and spoke "Yes sir." and then left to take care of the genin.
(LOL she thinks she's chunin)
~Exit~

~[◇-₪-◇]~  

l_Valkyrie_I

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:53 pm
l_Valkyrie_I

--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jounin

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

Red X took a scroll and painted something on it. Then he gave the scroll to Omi, and said to her before leaving "You will go along with my other students. You will be in charge. Open this scroll if you get into too much trouble." it contained the painted tomes to summon Red X, so he could aid them just in case. Then he followed Hiro to the gates.

(Exit---> wink

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:10 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro returned back to the ANBU complex, as he began the crafting of an emergency distress letter to the surrounding kages of the country.

Kage of the _____ Village,

The Land of Rain has been engulfed in complete darkness. Our food has run stale, and our livestock has became sickly. We are unaware as to who is behind this dastardly attempt, or what they are trying to pursue. For the time being our village appears to be well fortified, but we are far from being sure about what we are dealing with. The extent of the darkness is unknown, and we could use any source of intel that is available. Please respond as soon as possible, for time is of the essence.

Amekagure

Once the letter was replicated into multiple copies, Hiro attached them to carrier pigeons, that were released into the wild. The pigeons would be en route to each village excluding the Leaf since that letter was delivered personally by Zatoshi. Once the letters were completed Hiro made his way back to the gates for further instructions.

User Image

10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:08 am
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro & Ahri Sherudon

It was about eight in the morning as the daughter and father made their way to the Order of the Storm, a resident to the safety & protection of Rain Ninja and the village alike. As they walked into the building Hiro gave Ahri important rules to stick close, and try not to touch anything. The Order was filled with important scrolls, and documents leading to the capture of some of the most notorious shinobi around. Eventually the two of them made their way to an office at the end of a long, and narrow corridor. This was where Hiro began to converse with one of the ANBU shinobi who spent most of his work load tracking, and compiling intel from the recon ninja in the surrounding area. However, today he had a mission for Hiro as the ANBU handed a scroll to Ahri's father. She couldn't comprehend what was on the scroll, but by the look on Hiro's face it seemed to be a breakthrough.

After thanking the ANBU ninja Hiro began to make his way towards the exit. "Whats on the scroll Papa?" asked Ahri curiously.

"Oh just some errands we have to run." said Hiro in a sugar-coating fashion. In reality the scroll contained a potential lead to the whereabouts of someone very close to Hiro as they made their way

User Image

User Image

10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:37 am
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro & Ahri Sherudon

Hiro's first move was for the ANBU headquarters, if anyone had any idea as to what was going on within the village it would be found here. However, the place seemed somewhat empty. "Where is everybody?" Hiro questioned in the back of his mind as he heard the sound of a screeching door. Sparked by the surprising noise Hiro jolted to an offensive position in responce. It only turned out to be a fellow Rain Shinobi. Turned out that there was still a small handful of Rain Village ninja left at the Order as Hiro quickly started asking questions while the Order gave Hiro the most educational answers possible. "So, the Akatsuki have infiltrated the gates, and the Amekage hasn't been heard from since his encounter with the enemy?" Hiro pondered as the order nodded in responce to the shinobi's questions. "We need to evac the remaining shinobi of the rain, get them into the mountains quickly, yet securely." In his explanation Hiro unraveled a shrewd map of the Rain Village. "If the Akatsuki have taken control of the village, then they will more than likely be monitoring the gates for blockade purposes." Hiro browsed the map before dropping his finger on a pinpoint location on the map. "Here (The Amekagure Residential District) , this is where the underground rain drains meet with the natural waterways. This will act as our escape route for the younger shinobi, and civilains." Hiro then pointed at the higher ranked shinobi who were in attendence. "As for the rest of us, we shall lead the Resitance straight into the heart of the Amekages Office; draw out their firepower, and move it westward, away from the escape route. Once the villagers are in the clear, Amekagure will become fair game to all that stay." Hiro looked around at some troubled faces; Hiro's face was not much more reassuring. "Im not saying that we will, or won't, survive, but im saying that we WILL stand for what we believe in." With that being said, Hiro took off to prepare for the worse. (Exit)

User Image

10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:39 pm
The Courageous Wolf

--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark and Head ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Jounin

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

In a moment's notice Red X appeared at the epicenter of the whole ANBU tower at the underground area. He had used his incredible wind manipulation to do this, as he looked around. He had to get some people to rise up to the tyranny of these "Akatsuki". Even though Red knew little about them, he already wanted them all dead and rotting in the deepest parts of the Earth. There was rage inside this shinobi's eyes. Only hatred fueled him now, as well as justice.

I'll paint my soul with every color you hate.
I am the ghost in the mirror that recreates.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:30 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark and Head ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Jounin

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

Red X at least had t make sure that the Akstuki didn't get any valuable information on the village, so he took out some exploding tags he never used from his belt and started placing each and every one of them all over the place, and saving some for the Library. After he rigged the whole place, he took the maps, and some Amegakure ANBU intelligence tactic papers, and then set the first tag on fire only to explode the whole mother ******** place. Now off to somewhere else not on fire and explosive. (Exit---> wink

Boom goes the ANBU tower and everything that was in it.  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:10 am
Walking back to his apartment, Hisaki Uchiha passed by what remained of the old Anbu tower. He carried a small brown paper bag of groceries in one arm, and the other a small plastic bag as well.
Deciding on a late night trip to the little corner market, the young genin stopped nevertheless to look at it. It was a record of yet another war in the Hidden Rain's sordid past.
Hisaki had managed to get out of the Village before things got really hectic. He didn't regret running away, it was the logical standpoint. In battle against so highly ranked olpponents those that couldn't keep up were a burden to the ones who could.
Contemplating just a little while longer, he was pleased to think that he at least never sold themselves out to the Akatsuki. Public opinion didn't favor the Traitors now, but then you sometimes did what you had to.
Moving abrutly past the old tower he started home again. It was getting late so picked up his pace.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:34 pm
S-rank

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

Red X arrived to what once was the ANBU tower and saw it being rebuilt. He then scratched the back of his head under the falling rain, as he whispered "Damnit I forgot I took most of the ANBU scrolls and tactics stuff to my mansion, but then again I can make those scrolls much better... Eh, I guess I'll take this matter into my hands and take the scroll and maps first." And at the same walking speed he arrived there, he also took off in a slowlike movement, and to his mansion.

(Exit---> wink

I make the best, train the best, and I am the best!
The winds of justice with cut evil into pieces and reveal its true monstrosity.

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items