Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
pokemon gijinka rp ((open and accepting)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so would you join?
  yes
  no
  CAKE!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:13 pm
i got this from a different post thought it was cool biggrin but it was closed and forgotten crying so i decided to start it over yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
and here`s the story:

A few days ago a scientist was creating a machine that will allow pokemon to talk human. It worked and everyone bought one for their pokemon. It seemed to be fine until one pokemon thought it was wrong and tried to stop the signal for it. Unfortunetly when the signal was broken the pokemon using the divice started to change. Large pokemon shrank a bit, four legged ones could now stand on just two, and birds grew human hands and arms with feathers. All pokemon seemed to gain human traits and have lost some abilities. And it's just not trainer owned ones, it's all pokemon! Will this be temporary or will they all stay like this forever?

(i give all credit to original creator who i will not name)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:16 pm
do it. do iiiiiiiiiiiiit.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:31 pm
1. Pm all profiles please
2. No godmodding or cybering please
3. No Legendary Pokemon please
4. If you will be gone for a while or want to quit please tell me.
5. Trainers are allowed with pokemon but you must control every pokemon you say you have unless someone else plays a newly caught pokemon.
6. Please be considerate of others feelings and don't be a jerk.
7. The rp is in the unova area
8.when you send in ur profile add 3nodding to show you read the rules
9. Have fun ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:00 pm
Character Layouts:

Trainers~

Username:
Name:
Sexuality:
Pokemon: (links to pics please)
Bio:
Appearance:
Other:

Wild Pokemon~

Username:
Name:
Type of Pokemon:
Sexuality:
Ability:
Moves sad up to 4)
Bio:
Appearance:
Other:  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:59 pm
Wild Pokemon~

Username: glam22
Name: samantha
Type of Pokemon: gothorita
Sexuality: bisexual
Ability: frisk
Moves:fake tears, psybeam, faint attack, psychic
Bio: traveling and adventurous, she`s afraid of trainers and is very bull-headed. she wont admit it but she`s very shy
Appearance: User Image
Other:she`s very powerful but rather run than fight

Username: glam22
Name: alexis
Type of Pokemon: gothitelle
Sexuality: straight
Ability: shadow tag
Moves: psybeam, faint attack, heal block, psychic
Bio: she`s like a mother to her sister, and she loves to travel as, like her sister but isn`t afraid of trainers and is a bit more cool-headed than her
Other:she`ll do almost anything for her sister or friends

Username: Zelly-fangirl
Name: Aaron
Type of Pokemon: Absol
Sexuality: Straight
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Bite, Night Slash, Perish Song, Psycho Cut
Bio: It's hard being a pokemon with a reputation to be an omen of disaster. His family was constantly traveling due to scaring off other people and pokemon.
Other: Enjoys music.

Username: the voodoo bunny
Name: Vincent
Type of Pokemon: Spiritomb
Sexuality: Bi
Ability: pressure
Moves biggrin ark pulse, Nasty plot, shadow ball, hypnosis
Bio: Vincent used to sleep in a ruined tower, but the incident woke him up. Memories of how his trainer abandoned him came flooding back and he awoke in a rage. He wants to make all trainers pay and keep everyone miserable. So he set out to keep everyone in the shadow of sorrow and misery
Other: He's a shiny spiritomb and has a wicked personality. He does have a soft spot for certain people however

Username: Minnta Aloripma
Name: Sionna
Type of Pokemon: Zoroark
Ability: Illusion
Moves: Night Daze, Foul Play, Hone Claws, Agility
Bio: Sionna is a trouble maker who never stays in any particular place for long. Her illusion ability allows her to wander amongst humans, though with the strange transformation she is even more convincing since she is now able to speak. This aids not only her mischief, but also helps to sate her curiosity about why humans do what they do since she can now have conversations with them. Despite this, however, she prefers to avoid trainers since they're always trying to catch her if her illusions fail.
Other: If anyone wants to catch her let me know and we'll talk about it, though I don't want her to get caught until a bit later on

Username: molly the crazy angel
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Sucker Punch, Thunderbolt, Payback, Thief
Bio: Carrie was the doll to a sick little girl before she was thrown away. She went to go back to the girl angry but it turns out the girl had died and the parents threw her out because she had the illness on her. After that she traveled around and even found a mate, but he left her for another, leaving her with their egg. She has problem trusting others even fellow ghost types.

Other: she wears a front pouch to carry her egg and she sometimes talks to it.

Username: Exaking666
Name: Gelo
Type of Pokemon: Abomasnow
Ability: Snow Warning
Moves:Ice Shard, Blizzard, Razor Leaf, Wood Hammer
Bio: I remember when I was a young snover. it wasn't long after i was hatched that my owner left me. I wondered around the warmer regions of Unova. It wasn't until i evolved that trainers started taking an interest in me. I beat every trainer that attempted to capture me and was from then on referred to as Rexblisar, Latin for King of Blizzards. When I was changed into this form it was a new lease on life. I can now travel without any worries. I never want to go back.
Other:

Name: Bell
Type of Pokemon: feebas
Ability: Swift Swim
Moves: Splash, Tackle, Surf, Ice Beam
Bio: Like many Feebas, Bell isn't very popular so she doesn't have any friends. She tries so hard to be caught and get a master but she always get thrown back.
Other:

Username: the voodoo bunny
Name: David
Type of Pokemon: Luxray
Ability: intimidate
Moves:Spark, Ice fang, Crunch, Iron tail
Bio: David grew up by himself slowly getting stronger and now he sees himself as a protector. He guards the woods defending its secrets. Since Vincent woke up he is chasing him trying to return him back to the tower.
Other: He wears a expert belt given to him by a wondering stranger.

NPC Pokemon

(NPC Pokemon are for players who just want to jump into the story. please do not change the name, age, moves or type of Pokemon.)

Username:
Name: Leon
Type of Pokemon: Umbreon
Sexuality sad to player's choice)
Ability: Synchronize
Moves: tackle, pursuit, sand attack, helping hand
Bio: (come up with your own bio)
Appearance sad to players choice)
Other: (To player's choice)

Username:
Name: Elyse
Type of Pokemon: Ralts
Sexuality sad to player's choice)
Ability: trace
Moves:growl, confusion
Bio: (come up with your own bio)
Appearance sad to player's choice)
Other sad to player's choice)

Username:
Name: Tanya
Type of Pokemon: Vaporeon
Sexuality: (to player's choice)
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves:Tail Whip, Tackle, Sand Attack, Surf
Bio sad come up with your own bio)
Appearance sad to player's choice)
Other: (to player's choice)

trainer caught Pokemon

(this is for trainers who want to put their Pokemon in more detail)
(you can thank Angelicos Flame for this)

Username: Angelicos Flame
Name: Hugo
Type of Pokemon: Ghastly
Sexuality: Bisexual
Ability: Levitate
Moves:hypnosis, dream eater (through TM), night shade, curse
Bio: Hugo was one of the first pokemon that Rock has ever caught. It has always remained one of his favorites and is very loyal to his trainer.
Appearance: User Image(wears clothes all the time)
Other: He tends to follow his ghostly nature and dislikes being too long inside a pokeball and will sometimes pop out randomly.

Name: Luke
Type of Pokemon: Charmander
Ability: blaze
Moves:Ember, cut, scratch growl
Bio: Luke was Rock's starter pokemon and is also very loyal to Rock. He was handed down along with a squirtle and a bulbasaur as the usual happens every year at Prof. Oak's lab.
Other: He loves roasting marshmallows over the flame of his tail and he tends to be an upbeat and optimistic pokemon

Username: Shabatha
Name: Rosa
Type of Pokemon: Arcanine
Ability: Flame Body
Moves: Extreme Speed, Flame Thrower, Fire Fang, Take Down
Bio: Rosa hatched as a growlithe in Chrystal's room and ever since they had been best friends.She has a great fear of ghosts.
Other: She is quite a flirty pokemon.

Name: Kleely
Type of Pokemon: Espeon
Ability: Synchronize
Moves: Psybeam, Psychic, Confusion, Quick Attack
Bio: She was found after she hatched by Chrystal, as an Eevee. She grew up after Chrystal had healed her to the way she was.
Other: She loves to play

Name: Elie
Type of Pokemon: Houndoom
Sexuality:
Ability: Early Bird
Moves: Shadow Sneak, Flamethrower, Thunder Fang, Punishment
Bio: Elie has been with her trainer Molly all her life. She hates being in her pokeball so she got Molly to keep her out. She has always been flirty even as a houndour. She also loves to compete in contests instead of battling in gyms.
Other: she loves to dance

Username: spartan309
Name: Blake
Type of Pokemon: Murkrow
Ability: Super Luck
Moves: Tailwind, Arial Ace, Taunt, Faint Attack
Bio: Blake is not only Nicholas' only Pokemon but he's also his best friend. Blake was a gift to him when Nick began his adventure. Always calm, he would use his coolness to relax Nick if he ever got too crazy. They've been around every region except for Unova, which they're exploring now. While traveling, for some reason Blake morphed into a human form, along with the rest of the Pokemon they've seen.
Appearance:
User Image
Other: Blake honestly doesn't like battling that much, but it doesn't mean he can't. He's very tactical with his moves and tries to win not with brute force, but with attacks that can surely hit without fail

.Username: crazieboy8
Name: Camille
Type of Pokemon: snivy
Ability: overgrow
Moves: Leaf Storm, Leaf Blade, Vine Whip, Leech Seed
Bio: like a mother to the carefree Alex, Camille is always watching over him trying to be the voice of reason in his life. when he was five he found her unconscious, in the forest near his house and took her home. a few days later she was better and stayed with him
Other: when he rescued her she swore that she would never let him get hurt, by anyone

Username: crazieboy8
Name: brandon
Type of Pokemon: oshawott
Sexuality: bisexual
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Aqua Jet, Razor Shell, Hydro Pump, Encore
Bio: as much as a little kid as Alex. Brandon loves to play and battle
Other:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:36 pm
trainers

Name: Rock Retamar
Pokemon:Hugo(15),luke(12).
Bio: Rock grew up in Kanto, in the busy town of Saffron. He left a little late for home, as he left at 14 instead of the usual 10-12 year old trainers that Prof. Oak usually gives pokemon to. Rock's first task was to get to Pallet town without a single pokemon. Let's say his bike was very useful for the runaway. Since, he has travelled through Kanto and a little of Johto. He recently had a good round of wins at the local game corner which permitted him to cash in his prize and get a good amount of money for it. It gave him the chance to head to Unova, which he did.
Appearance:User Image
Other: He really enjoys passing time with his pokemon and will often walk around with one or 2 following him

Name: Molly
Sexuality: bi
Pokemon: Elie the houndoom
Bio: Molly and Elie have been together sense Elie was a baby. They used to live in the Hoen region and they love to compete in contests. They both use different kinds of dances in their performances and they like to practice till they drop.
Other: they both are kinda flirty

Name: Chrystal 'E' Truce
Pokemon: Kleely(13) and Rosa (15)
Bio: Chrystal had been given the egg that hatched to be Rosa, her arcanine when she was three and grew up with the pokemon. Then found Kleely hurt and abandoned two years later. She was horrified with the technology, since she and her Pokemon where already close enough at that point. She journeyed to Unova to try and fix whatever had happened to her best friends.
Other: She happens to be as feisty as her red hair stereotypes.

Username: spartan309
Name: Nicholas Jump
Pokemon: Blake the Murkrow
Bio: Nick and Blake have been a team ever since they started their journey in Johto. They really didn't want to go battle in gyms or anything, they just wanted to explore! After traveling across to Kanto, south to Hoenn, and east to Sinnoh, the two heard of a new region to explore, the Unova region!! The two were both excited and immeditaly set off to explore the region of Unova. Then, all of a sudden, Blake began to change! He turned into more of a human! It was weird at first, but Blake grew to like his form and the two of them continued to travel together as a team.
Other: Nick is pretty high spirited and full of energy, which is balanced by Blake's cool and relaxed attitude. Blake knows how to calm Nick down if he gets too excited and Nick can always bring a smile to Blake's face.

Username: crazieboy8
Name: Alexander Decruz
Pokemon: camille, brandon
Bio: Alex has had Camille since he was five and having had just recently captured Brandon, but he wasn't bothered by the sudden change in his friends, he actually liked it. most of the time he' just a playful kid, but he loves to battle and will often fight the first person he sees. which almost always gets him trouble.
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other: his eyes go from blue to red when he's angry  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:18 pm
Samantha opened her eyes sleepily and walked out of the cave she and her sister lived in. she walked up to the creek near the cave to wash her face, she then looked at her reflection and screamed.

Alexis jumped when she heard the scream, she ran out of the cave to see what was wrong. she then saw that her sister looked almost completely like a human. she looked at her own reflection and screamed as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:08 pm
Molly and Elie both sat on a fallen tree with thoughtful looks. They had been up for hours after Elie had changed and they were trying to figure out why.

"Well I'm out of ideas." Elie said and stood up. "I kinda like it. I've always wanted tatas." she said with a grin.

Molly laughed and stood too. "Well for now lets focus on out next contest. I can't wait to see what this Univa place has to offer." she said and they went on their way through the forest.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:16 pm
Rock sighed when Ghastly popped out. "Are we soon at a pokemon center? I'm getting hungry..." He moaned in his creepy voice. " Hugo, what are-" Rock's sentence was cut short when he realized Hugo was the same height he was and in a human shape, dressed in rather gothic/punk outfit. "What the hell happened to you?" Rock asked as he turned to face his pokemon, reaching down to grab his other pokeball, Luke's pokeball. "I don't know. I got up like this... Not like it's inconvenient." Hugo grumbled. "Luke, come on out." Rock rolled his eyes while his ghastly rambled on about why it's not inconvenient to be in a human form. "Hi, what's wrong?" Luke asked as he popped out, sitting on the ground and looking up at his master, swishing his tail from side to side. "You both have human traits. Any clues how, guys?" Rock asked, but only gut grunts of confusion and shrugs. Rock just rubbed the back of his head. "I sometimes preferred you guys as your real form. Anyways, can't do anything about this, now can I?" Rock grumbled before bringing Luke nad Hugo back in their pokeballs. It didn't take long for Hugo to come back out though  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:26 pm
Aaron had been taking a nap not too far from the pokemon center and yawned as he started to wake up, stretching like a cat when something didn't feel right. Opening his eyes, he saw his hands were missing his black claws. And he was missing his white fur. A panicked cry of confusion escaped from his mouth before jumped up and started to pat himself down. His tail was still there....and so was his horn...but still...."What happened to me...?" he groaned and slumped against a tree.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:34 pm
Molly and Elie were talking about their next competition when they saw another trainer and a gastly come down the path. They waved at them and waited for them to get closer. "Hey. You heading into town too?" Molly asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:59 pm
"Yeah... I'm heading to a tournament here, but I don't know if it will be held with the current event." Rock replied as he jerked his thumb towards his ghastly. "You think they'll let pokemon fight in this state? We don't even know if they can still be healed the same way or they need treatment like we do..." He sighed, glaring at Hugo, warning Hugo not to do anything stupid... again. Like mimicking him or the person he was talking with or just start blabbering about stupid things and such. For a ghost pokemon, he proved himself sometimes annoying.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers