Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pumpkin Love - Accepting/Open/Monsters and Humans Welcome! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:45 pm
Table of Contents
~*~

ToC
• Introduction
• Rules
• Reservable Roles
• Profile Template
• Main Three
• Others

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 pm
Introduction
~*~

In this world, many creatures go bump in the night. From the fiercest of ghouls to the most gorgeous of fae, man has more predators than one might realise. They are the predators and we the prey. However, as should be needless to say, some are far more successful than others.

Two such creatures*, as mighty and frightening as they may be, have decided to retire from their human hunting days and live in something vaguely resembling peace - at least, for the moment being. These two monsters are the best of friends, despite how frequently they try to murder one another or how bitterly they bicker. This can sort of be proven somewhat by how they're willing to tolerate living with one another in some old two-story Victorian home, so long as both are willing to pay their share of the monthly rent.

One day, an unusual red-haired lass who went by the strange monicker of Pumpkin O'Lantern bumped into the two entirely by chance. Entranced by their hansome exterior and overall attitude, she fell in love at first sight with them both! "If you both become mine," she offered, "you'll never have to cook or pay rent for yourselves ever again!" At first, they thought her offer rediculous and ignored her. But after much consideration and perhaps a bit of persistance on her part, they eventually agreed, and the three's misadventures began!

Oh! Did I mention that she has no clue that they aren't human? Or better yet, that they don't know that she herself just might not be quite as normal a human as she seems?

{{*A suave, flirty neat-freak of a vampire and a cocky slob of a smartass werewolf to be exact!}}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:28 pm
Rules
~*~

1. Follow Gaia's ToS. Derp.

2. God-modding is for assholes who want to be banned/shunned/blacklisted/whatever. Most of us know what is and is not acceptable in regards to this, so I won't relist my defenition of god-modding for the upteenth time. Should anyone be unfamiliar with the term, please PM me and ask about it. I'll explain things thoroughly there.

3. You can be any species you want, so long as they can take human form at some point and are not tall and/or big enough to be able to squish somebody simply by stepping on them. Despite any myths or legends, in this universe, all monsters can survive during the day. They are simply far more powerful during the night, especially during Full Moons.

4. This roleplay is intended to be silly. Not ******** strange or frightening beyond measure. Just...amusing and light-hearted for the most part. There will probably not be too much of a plot at first.

5. Type in complete sentences, in third person for your in-character posts. First person is perfectly acceptable in OOC, though.

6. If you are inactive for longer than five days without notice, you will recieve a PM asking for your current status and/or for you to post at your earliest convenience. If you cannot access a computer, that is perfectly understandable. But if you can and truly do not wish to participate any longer, your character will either be written out or given to someone else until you return.

7. Use the profile template provided. To remove the alignment or size codes is to have your profile rejected until you replace them. Only anime pictures are acceptable, and if the picture is far too large, it will be changed to link form.

8. PM all profiles to Animeprincess_9400. Entitle the PM 'Pumpkins' to show that you have read these rules.

9. More rules will be added as necessary.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:32 pm
Reservable Roles
~*~

Pumpkin

Lucien

Cassiel

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:38 pm
Profile Template

[align=center][size=9][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Birthday/Age:[/b] Month//Day, Years Old
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:48 pm
Main Three

Username: Animeprincess_9400
Name: Pumpkin O'Lantern
Species: Witch
Birthday/Age: October 31st, 25
Appearance:
Pumpkin
Other: Loves to cook and paint. She also sometimes enjoys clubbing, but more often than not, she can be found at home - wherever that may be at the time.

Username: Zelly-fangirl
Name: Lucien Duvall
Species: Vampire
Birthday/Age: September 13th, 357
Appearance: Lucien
Other: Demands cleanliness and order. God help you if you don't clean up after yourself. Also enjoys playing the violin.

Username: Luciraptor
Name: Cassiel Lore
Gender: Technically male (prefers to think of himself as between genders)
Species: Werewolf
Birthday/Age: December 22, 21
Appearance: User Image
Other: Lazy. Also, he likes wearing lady clothes sometimes.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:49 pm
Others

Username: Luciraptor
Name: Lucifel Lovecraft
Species: Smexy witch lady
Birthday/Age: January 12, 19
Other: She has OCD and does everything in sevens (thus, she avoids revolving doors)

Username: The Eternaly Damned
Name: Gabriel Pierce
Species: Human
Birthday/Age: June 29th, 22
Other: A bit on the quiet side, Gabe always cleans up his adopted sister's messes.

Username: The Eternaly Damned
Name: Anabell Pierce
Species: Fae
Birthday/Age: April 1st, 21
Other: Ana is a childish speed-demon with no regard for safety. Adopted, she is nearly inseparable from her brother. abandonment issues abound.

Username:XR0ckS_W0rldSX
Name:Claudia Lovelace
Species:Vampire
Birthday/Age:March 19, 2492
Appearance:Claudia
Other:Claudia just likes to Party and have fun no matter where she is or what's going on.Chaos is her thing.

Username: The Original Jitterbug
Name: Jay Legacy
Species: Human
Birthday/Age: July 24th, 20
Other: He's got an annoying Assistant, and a Boss that constantly harasses him...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:28 am
Yes, I drew Pumpkin. (Not that anyone cares, roflmao)

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:02 am
(( Owy crud! How did I manage to miss this?!! >.<" Oh well~! good luck, Anime~ I know the kind of werewolf you mean must be those bipedal monstrous ones. I suck at those. Not to mention that I'm mostly a vampire~ XP Love the idea, btw. Ja!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:40 am
Ayame-Yuura
(( Owy crud! How did I manage to miss this?!! >.<" Oh well~! good luck, Anime~ I know the kind of werewolf you mean must be those bipedal monstrous ones. I suck at those. Not to mention that I'm mostly a vampire~ XP Love the idea, btw. Ja!))

{Thank you. ^.^

Yeah, they can be difficult to play for me as well. XD I'm not very good with that type of character.

Well, if you ever want to join as an Other character, feel more than free. I'll be glad to help with anything you might need assistance with.}

----

{Also, this RP is now OPEN. I'm going to do my post as Pumpkin next post~}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:31 pm
On September 1st, Saturday, it seemed as though the dreary gray clouds jealously hid the morning sun behind a wall of fluff and its pouring rain. The sound of numerous tiny water droplets dancing passionately on the window next to her bed was a very refreshing and soothing sound for the recently awakened Pumpkin. To better appreciate the glorious sound, she leaned against the wall whilest sitting upward in her bed, her ear firmly pressed against the wall. For the moment being she closed her eyes, hiding both bright green irises behind long fluttery eyelashes and drowsy eyelids. Her soft pink lips curved ever so faintly as she enjoyed the serenity of the moment. It would not be long until she had to tame that messy red bed head of her's or change into an outfit that actually constituted as clothes and not simply comfortable undergarnments. Thankfully that moment would not have to come as soon, for today was not a work day by any means.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:43 pm
Lucifel knocked on Pumpkin's window (seven times) and called out, "Oh, Jackie O'Lantern-y!" It was her nickname for her friend, and Lucifel liked it because it had seven syllables, which was good. "Can my best friend come out to play? Or can I come in? Because even with my umbrella, I'm getting a little wet, and not in the good way." She cackled. Lucy liked to tease her friend. And everyone.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:53 pm
"Ah....It's so wet and dreary this morning...It's nice." Lucien said with a calm smile as he gazed out the window while putting on his tie. His room was almost excessively neat and tidy, and a tad old fashioned right down to the antique furniture. The dresser with the mirror was a tad pointless due to his lack of reflection, but it helped bring the room together.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:15 pm
"Hey, Dracula." Cassie poked his head into Lucien's room. "What're you doing in here? Nothing? Good. Because I'm going to need you to turn into a bat and leave tonight. I'm having some friends over and it's going to get a little physical." He paused. "We're all getting naked, is what I mean. It's hard to tell just how much your poor little bat brain can take in." Needlessly provoking Lucien was one of Cassiel's favorite hobbies. "Seriously, though. You're going to need to leave at eight."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:18 pm
Pumpkin nearly jumped in surprise upon hearing the knocking at her window. She hesitantly opened her eyes, glancing about before locking her gaze onto a familiar figure outside. So Lucifel came to visit her today? Her smile quickly returned as she slipped out of bed, heading towards her drawers in hopes of getting dressed for the day. "I'll be happy to let you in. Please just let me get dressed first, okay?" she finally spoke up, her voice sounding just as cheerful as ever despite her drowsiness. Quickly, she slipped on her favorite black long-sleeved shirt and navy blue pants, not wanting to make Lucifel wait any longer than necessary. Not even bothering with her hair yet, she approached the window, promptly opening it so that the fellow witch could enter.

Pumpkin's room was clean and organized well enough, if not nearly to the extent in which Lucien's was. The walls were a pleasant white with numerous tiny orange floral designs deccorating them. The wooden floors were left bare for the most part, excluding the welcome mat at her door. Her entire room seemed to have a magical, autumn-y theme to it. Not surprising, since it most certainly was her favorite season - as anyone who knew her could vouch for. Some of her favorite works, her paintings and sketches, deccorated the walls within her room as well.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff