14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:21 am
-------------------------------------------

WELCOME

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to the thread, this is a thread for all of Akuba's plots, I'm still in the process of setting it up but I'd be happy to help you with any enquiries, just PM me or quote me in this thread. :3

I decided if I was finally going to try and get him to Elder I should really have everything more organised...so I'm in the process of going that now!!

So far there are 5 chapters with subsections and many side plots so why don't you take a look?!
The term chapter just helps me separate big chunks in his time line and really can stretch over a large amount of time.

If you think Akuba can help you with any of your plots just say something!
He'd love to help other people with their Elder plots too or guidance plots

Don't be intimidated by my long posts and numerous plots, I can really try my best to help you out with anything.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:23 am
User Image

Akuba's personality is one subject to change depending on where abouts on his timeline you catch him but his general interests are reading, story telling, helping others, looking after his family & friends and teepee & shelter building (which is also his job...sorta). Akuba will always try to get on the other soquili's level to talk to them properly and he loves foals.

He tries hard to work as father but sometimes feels he's not doing a good job, but he can only do his best.

Quote:
Currently: Akuba is recruiting for his herd and making allies of other herds.

Quote:
Breeding Status:
1. Niele [ Charlotte/ Accalon / Stripe]
2. Sonata [ ??? / Sonnet / Symphony]
3. Open (maybe?)

------------
New
4. ------
5.-----

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 am
Time Line:

Prologue
-TBA

Chapter One - First Steps into the Kawani Lands
Stage: Young Stallion

Quote:
Sorry I don't Understand...
•Aku doesn't know how to speak the native tongue yet, it'd be interesting to encounter someone who can. The mix up in communications would make for a funny plot.
Needed: Anyone who can speak the native tongue

Quote:
Teach Me To Speak Like You
•I'd like him to have a teacher or a friend who can try and teach him, or maybe just talk at him rather. If they can speak his tongue that's a bonus.
•It'd be even better if a herd or family could take him in a bit so he could be around the language 24/7.
Needed: A patient language Teacher (basically someone who doesn't mind trying to teach him somethings...)

Quote:
Bros before Hoes... unless they aren't Hos.
•Akuba'd like to meet some more Stallions who wish to be his friends.
•I'd also like him to have some female friends but there will be no flirting in this plot from my stallion.
Needed: Anyone who you think would fit.

Quote:
Heart Breaker
• This is a plot in which the young stallion jumps into the deep end of love too quickly and freaks out. This does not produce any children (because he doesn't want this mare for that purpose, it's more of an intellectual thing).
He backs out and breaks his life mating to Dmitria.

Filled by: Dmitria

(Closed due to inactivity):Runaway boy

Chapter Two - Love Sick
Stage: Young Stallion progressing into a Stallion

Quote:
Let Me Sweep You Off Your Hooves:
(Extensive RP)
Akuba meets a mare called Niele and sets out to make her his own. Her son and herd greet him and soon come to accept him as a friend too. Akuba's love is courtly and so it takes him a few years before he asks Niele if she wants to be his. And from then on they live in bliss.

Filled by: Niele

Quote:
K-K-Kalona?!
•I'd like Akuba to meet a soquili of the famous Kalona breed, this one doesn't have to be evil as such but a nasty temper would go down a treat. ;D
Needed: A nasty Kalona.

•Having met a bad Kalona I think a half-breed would be a good one to meet too, I don't want this soquili to be a nasty one. But it's okay if they're a bit odd. He'd love to learn a bit about their Kalona heritage IF they are willing to share.
Needed: Tolerant halfbreed Kalona.

Quote:
F-F-FFFFF.... (Flutters)
•Akuba has afar of flutters far worse than any breed, it doesn't matter how big or small they are. I'd like him to have an RP with one. Maybe they can try and calm him down.
Needed: A Flutter

Quote:
I've Been Wanting To Start a Family:
•I'd love for Akuba to see some families together, like (a) parent(s) and (a) foal(s) together.
Needed: Families

Akuba has been thinking for sometime about how lovely it would be for him to start a family with the love of his life. Can he pluck up the courage to ask?

Chapter Three - Exile!
Stage: Middle Aged Stallion

Quote:
I Want You Alive
•After the first appearance of his foals a dramatic event occurs when Accalon takes it upon himself to jump into a rushing river. Akuba goes to save him and is successful in securing his son but not himself and he is broken and injured.
Without the help of any unicorns the healing process for him takes months and this means he is rendered helpless and cannot defend his foals.
Filled By: Accalon

Quote:
The Breakdown
Akuba is having a difficult time coming to terms with how useless he feels.
He couldn't protect his children when they needed it the most.
His son refuses to recognise him as his dad or even call him dad, he's having the most problems with him because he's unpredictable and confused.
Self Plot

Quote:
Runaway Child
•Stipe runs away from Akuba, Niele and the family without a word because she feels left out. Akuba looks for her but he is unsuccessful.
Needed: Someone to help look for her.
(Eventually this soquili must give up or have an excuse to leave for the RP to end.)

Quote:
You Need To Learn Some Manners
Akuba is sick of how he is being treated and how rude Accalon is. Still breaking down he has a moment of rage telling his boy he will be disciplined if he didn't behave.
Filled by: Accalon

Quote:
And Then She Flew Away.
•Over time Akuba made friends with an Angeni Princess. Whenever he saw them they talked and enjoyed nature together.
Akuba started to think she liked him, he did like her and he was sold on how very pure she seemed.

Their short romance and affair was short lived when she fell pregnant with his children. Soon after having them she left two alone in a cold cave for him to find and she took the only one she could manage to carry.

Akuba could only try to warm them and take them back to his teepee as quickly as possible because he wasn't so sure if they'd survive.
Filled by: Sonata

Quote:
They Are My Responsibility
•After a tiff and a difficult time with Niele so as not to burden her any longer he leaves her and his two children to look after the two baskets on his own. When Niele offered to help raise them, he declined because he saw them as his own responsibility and no-one else's.

And for betraying her trust he feels he has outstayed his welcome.

Quote:
Somebody To Talk To
•Akuba is feeling down and needs to talk.
Filled by: Jeevita*

Chapter Four - Reconstruction...
Stage: Middle Aged Stallion growing into an Old Stallion

Quote:
Poppings
•The baskets finally pop and foals emerge.
Self RP

Quote:
Reunited
•Akuba sees Stripe again for the first time all grown up and asks her to live with him. He tells her of everything that has happened since her absence.
Filled by: Stripe

Quote:
My, My, Haven't You Grown.
•Akuba's children are fast growing up and now he's starting to feel like a really goofy old embarrassing dad.
Flashback Style Self RP

Quote:
The Promise
Sonnet and Sym met Niele and Accalon, this caused a lot of upset on both sides and Akuba wasn't there to regulate it. When Sonnet told him he felt really bad. Sonnet knew about the other side before this meeting, but he didn't like what he saw. Akuba promised never to see them again.
Filled by: Sonnet

Quote:
Shut Down
•Now his children have grown and Sonnet has left he sees no reason to go out or engage in any sort of social activities. He becomes a hermit and studies books.
Flashback Style Self RP

Quote:
Every Little Helps
• I'd like him to receive some sort of encouragement or praise for something. Maybe he could help your soquili with something. I want this to be a feel good RP.
Needed: Someone encouraging.

Quote:
A Talk With Maion
•Akuba talks to Maion about how he feels. They haven't had the chance to speak since Sonnet and Chandra got Lifemated and had children.
Filled by: Maion

Quote:
Rebirth!
•In this plot after Akuba's hibernation, he finally decides to break out of his cocoon and step up to be a leader again even if it's on a slightly bigger scale. He decides to get everything going again.
Self RP

Chapter Five - Let Me Take The Lead
Stage: An Old Stallion

Quote:
And it shall be called Athenavinta.
•Akuba calls back Keii, her mate and her children and now with enough under his roof he decides to give the herd an official name.
The name of the herd is blessed by Maion.
Nedded: Herd members and Maion.

Quote:
You're marrying my daughter?
•Akuba talks to Ivory about his daughter.
Nedded: Ivory

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking For:
Quote:
Friends- These are people who are dear to Akuba, and he will go out of his way too look after them and provide lodgings if they so need.

Quote:
Allies - This term covers whole herds to individuals, (also this term ranges from acquaintances with the intent to help instead of hard or people he considers friends). Allies are entitled to the use of his land with permission, free passage, use of resources from the land and also lodgings and Akus hospitality.

Quote:
Adoption- Akuba wants a big family! He wants to adopt lots of children and look after them. He finds much joy in bringing up children. Some children are born to mares who aren't motherly types but in any case or any situation he'd love to look after some foals again. He knows the fountain of life for him is drying up, so he'd like to adopt.

Quote:
Enemies - [Bad Guys, Antagonists, The misunderstood?]
He needs a rival!

Quote:
Students and Apprentices -
• Akuba needs students, they need to be bright minded and sharp if they wish to be a scholar. Soquili will be left with a wealth of stories and the ability to read Kawani text (things written by two leggers). He likes to teach about how the world works. This is best for foals but he may also work with Adults and teens on Advanced works.
•He has a class in Kawani as a Second Language, this would be interesting. He wants to help other people learn Kawani as Kawani was not his first language.
•TBA

Quote:
Plotted Battles or Fights - The title says it all!

Quote:
A Sparing partner - He definitely needs a sparing partner or several. It'd be a bonus if they could help out with his students. All breeds are encouraged because it's always different with each breed.

Quote:
Herd Members- Akuba really really needs more herd members to make everything possible. His herd members will be very dear in his eyes and treated well. They get their own say in herd decisions too because Akuba believes in democracy.

Quote:
Family RP- This would be awesome he can never get enough! Maybe it'd been good for him to meet the grandchildren he hasn't met yet too.

Quote:
Let me borrow your genes- since his fountain of fertility is soon to run dry I would like to get some custom children for him from different mares or maybe if he finds a lifemate for his last slot, then just one mare.
This plot can involve RP if you wish but it doesn't have to include RP.
He is very interested in genetics and it would also help his studies.

This would just be mixing the traits of your mare with my stallion Akuba for a mock breeding or a custom child (he wants a big family what can I say?)

Don't Mind:
A little Injury
Helping out in other plots or Elder plots.
Helping out other herds or individuals.

Not Looking for:
Death  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:38 pm
Herd Plots
The Athenavinita Herd

Quote:
Herd Studies
Akuba would love the chance to study the order of other herds an how they conduct themselves. He'd find it very useful not only to learn about they types of herds out there but to maybe influence the way he deals with his own herd.
Needed: A herd or part of a herd... (or maybe just a herd leader to talk about their herd and their experiences).

Quote:
Lets be Allies
I'd love it if some other herds could become Allies with The Athenavinita Herd.
Akuba can either seek them out or they can seek him out. A bit of diplomacy between leaders is always good.
Needed: a herd leader who wants to make allies.

Quote:
That herd's bad news
This doesn't have to be a herd per say but it maybe a following of bad soquili or of a bad soquili who The Athenavinta Herd think are really really bad news.
Needed: an enemy herd.

Quote:
No...this is my land, you must be mistaken.
In this plot a soquili, small family or herd sets up shop in Akuba's land. They can be good or bad soquili. If they're nice soquili he may be able to arrange something is they are willing to co-operate. If they do not wish to talk they shall be chased off his lands.
Needed: Anyone hungry to claim some land (temporarily).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I would like to join.
This would be an RP filled by anyone who wants to join the herd, but the tests they face depends on who they are and what role they would like to fulfil in the herd. Obviously this role will be discussed before hand.
Needed: Any soquili wanting to join the Athenavinita herd.

Quote:
Teach Me About The World
This is a plot for any adult or young foal to learn things about the world around them which they may not know. It's a plot to help even the most depressed soquili find faith and beauty in the world again. This soquili will be taken Akuba's wing as a special or honorary member if they do not plan on staying with him and his herd.
Needed: Anyone who likes to learn and doesn't mind being an honorary or special member (if they don't decide to stay).

Quote:
Let Us Aid You In Battle!
Akuba would very much like to help out other herds who are in need of help in battle. There are people to fight and a few to aid, a team effort is alway needed.
Needed: A herd in battle.

Quote:
Winning isn't Everything.
I'd like Akuba's herd to loose a battle with another herd or a group of soquili.
They aren't ones to drop it so easily and the soquili must prepare to loose for the second battle when they grow much stronger.
Needed: An enemy herd.

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:47 am
Associates:
(Just so you're in the know. ;D )

The Family:
Keii: Keii was Akuba's first shot at parenting. She's technically his adopted daughter and close friend but now she's older he likes to treat her more like a close friend.
Stripe:
Eddie:
Sonnet & Symphony:
Echo:

The Other Side (of the Family):
Niele:
Accalon:
Charlotte:
Brian:

Friends:
Aiane:

The Miakoda Herd:
The Miakoda herd is a neighbouring herd, he sees them as fierce herd with good intentions and a wanting of peace.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:48 am
res  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:11 am
res  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:11 am
res  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:14 am
res  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:18 am
OPEN...
finally... well I still have more to add so keep your eyes peeled.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:31 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:10 am
heart  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:49 pm
La La La La La La.... hmmm...wonder if anyone'll turn up.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:27 pm
achoooooooo! *sneeze*  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius