Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
19 year old girl looking for a guy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imtheamericanidiot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:13 pm
Hi I'm Anne you can also call me Gloria ( that's my nickname). I'm 19 years old. I love music. I cans sing and play guitar. I love reading and writing. I love to draw. My faveorite movies are Princess Mononoke, Castle in the Sky, Spirited Away, Princess Bride,and Stand By Me. My faveorite authors are Stephen King, Suzanne Collins, Scott Westerfeild, and others.My faveorite band is Green Day. I want someone who is kind, funny, careing, likes some of the stuff I like, likes me for me.

My attitude is somewhat sarcastic, a little punkish (according to my 12th grade school councler), funny, sweet and careing.

If you want you can pm me to talk or ask questions. Bye!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:18 am
Hi  

nestlechicken

orion senshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:03 pm
imtheamericanidiot
Hi I'm Anne you can also call me Gloria ( that's my nickname). I'm 19 years old. I love music. I cans sing and play guitar. I love reading and writing. I love to draw. My faveorite movies are Princess Mononoke, Castle in the Sky, Spirited Away, Princess Bride,and Stand By Me. My faveorite authors are Stephen King, Suzanne Collins, Scott Westerfeild, and others.My faveorite band is Green Day. I want someone who is kind, funny, careing, likes some of the stuff I like, likes me for me.

My attitude is somewhat sarcastic, a little punkish (according to my 12th grade school councler), funny, sweet and careing.

i love u i wanted to tell u  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:06 pm
orion senshi
imtheamericanidiot

i love u i wanted to tell u

I love you too.  

imtheamericanidiot

Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas