Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
I Want to do a 1x1 - Ideas Up, Please Read!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:55 am
I have some roleplay ideas that I'd like to try in the form of a few 1x1's. There are different plots and genres, but overall, most of the main male leads tend to be sociopathic to some extent or another. I have a couple ideas for genuinely sweet romance stories between genuinely sweet characters, but those are in the minority. If you are interested in being my roleplay partner, then please let me know!

-----------------------

Animeprincess_9400
Indeed~

Some examples of my Sociopath!ideas:

Animeprincess_9400
1.) My Guardian Angel
Genres: Romance//Horror//Tragedy
Vital Information: Guardian Angels are born from the souls of those who died during an attempt to protect a being that they held dear to their hearts. These Guardian Angels have different abilities, depending on their most prominant virtue. If they should be corrupted for some reason by the taint of their charge's soul, their virtue will be replaced by its sister sin. They retain full memories from their life, but for the most part, cannot be seen or heard by the one they are protecting unless they are hallucinating, dreaming, or at the brink of death. A Guardian Angel most often uses an object prized by both his or her self and the one they are protecting.
Plot: There is a young man who lives in an old, run down house in the forest. He's a hermit who used to live with his girlfriend, but for some reason or another, she left him and was never seen again. At least, that's what everyone around thinks. The truth is that the hermit has split personalities, two in fact. One personality is that of a normal person, whereas the other is a violent monster that revels in killing others. By promise, the girl had told no one of the sadistic personality's existance. She did all she could to help him overcome the burdens his mental illness thrusted upon him, but unfortunately, she was no proffessional and could not offer him the help he needed. She kept his violent rampages at bay well enough, but nothing was improving beyond that. It eventually got to the point in which, during one of his 'episodes', he accidentally killed her as she tried to protect him from himself. The woman now spends her afterlife as his Guardian Angel, helping him to cope with life as best as she can in her current condition. Her virtue is forgiveness, meaning that her sin would be vengeance, should she become tainted by his mad rage. Of course, this is all assuming that you can take this story at face value. For all the hermit knows, it is uncertain as to whether or not she exists. Is she truly his angel, contacting him at his weakest and helping him through? Or is she an illusion, born from the unconcious guilt of slaying his beloved?

---

2.) Polite Company
Genres: Romance//Comedy//Drama
Vital Information: Fair Folk are elegant assholes. TVTropes summarizes the main idea of them well. In this roleplay's universe, the Fae are whatever gender they want to be - frequently alternating between them both at their leisure. Their true selves are genderless, but in order to reproduce with someone that isn't trying to murder them in their sleep, they need to abduct a human to mate with. Depending on the human's gender, they will use their glamour to change theirs to suit the situation. Whether or not they keep them afterwards varies. Also, much of the comedy wrought forth from this will probably be slapstick or dark comedy, depending on where we go with it.
Plot: One of the many Princes(ses) of the Fae world, for some strange reason only known to him/her, fell in love with a human girl. Without even asking for her consent, she was whisked away to the land of the Fae to become his/her bride. Eventually, for reasons she won't say, she consents to the marriage. (Not that anyone cares.) However, adapting to this alien world and its cruel and deceptive denizens is an entirely different matter...

I've also got other ideas, less tragic or downright horror-y when you think about the situation the characters are truly in. Here's one of them, if anyone is interested:

Animeprincess_9400
3.) Oh Fair Maiden
Genres: Comedy//Romance
Vital Information: This, if made, will be a 2x1(or 1x1x1) parody of the very stereotypical love triangle between a Princess and two prominant characters(Hero and Villain). This isn't very new of a concept for me to have tried, but I still like the idea. And I haven't been playing enough b***h princesses as of late.
Plot: There once was a magical land of delight and wonder ruled by a Princess, who was sort of a b***h. In love with her was the mightiest hero of the realm as well as the hammiest villain in the land. (Well, both are pretty hammy.) The thing is, at first, she doesn't like them back. In fact, she can't stand either of 'em. Tired of being constantly kidnapped and "rescued" in their hopes of getting laid, the Princess came up with a wicked plan to get revenge on them both. Using her skills in alchemy, she created a potion - and antidote - that could turn her into an ugly green-skinned hag and back. She feigned kidnapping the princess and took on the identity of the land's Wicked Witch, relentlessly flirting and sexually harassing her suitors with threats of killing the Princess if they don't comply. Needless to say, they don't like it too much. Now they work together in hopes of rescuing their Princess, whereas the Witch is starting to fall for them due to their horrified reactions to her advances.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:22 am
XD You love sociopath love, don't you~?  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:23 pm
Yes. Sociopaths are fun... in RPs. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:25 pm
Depending on what you have in mind, I know how much you like my sociopaths. biggrin ...Or was that my lusting villains with a penchant for girl flesh? >.>  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:29 pm
Zelly - Yes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:45 pm
You love your sociopaths, I love my sadists! >w< *goes off in search of a male dominant*  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:17 pm
Indeed~

Some examples of my Sociopath!ideas:

Animeprincess_9400
1.) My Guardian Angel
Genres: Romance//Horror//Tragedy
Vital Information: Guardian Angels are born from the souls of those who died during an attempt to protect a being that they held dear to their hearts. These Guardian Angels have different abilities, depending on their most prominant virtue. If they should be corrupted for some reason by the taint of their charge's soul, their virtue will be replaced by its sister sin. They retain full memories from their life, but for the most part, cannot be seen or heard by the one they are protecting unless they are hallucinating, dreaming, or at the brink of death. A Guardian Angel most often uses an object prized by both his or her self and the one they are protecting.
Plot: There is a young man who lives in an old, run down house in the forest. He's a hermit who used to live with his girlfriend, but for some reason or another, she left him and was never seen again. At least, that's what everyone around thinks. The truth is that the hermit has split personalities, two in fact. One personality is that of a normal person, whereas the other is a violent monster that revels in killing others. By promise, the girl had told no one of the sadistic personality's existance. She did all she could to help him overcome the burdens his mental illness thrusted upon him, but unfortunately, she was no proffessional and could not offer him the help he needed. She kept his violent rampages at bay well enough, but nothing was improving beyond that. It eventually got to the point in which, during one of his 'episodes', he accidentally killed her as she tried to protect him from himself. The woman now spends her afterlife as his Guardian Angel, helping him to cope with life as best as she can in her current condition. Her virtue is forgiveness, meaning that her sin would be vengeance, should she become tainted by his mad rage. Of course, this is all assuming that you can take this story at face value. For all the hermit knows, it is uncertain as to whether or not she exists. Is she truly his angel, contacting him at his weakest and helping him through? Or is she an illusion, born from the unconcious guilt of slaying his beloved?

---

2.) Polite Company
Genres: Romance//Comedy//Drama
Vital Information: Fair Folk are elegant assholes. TVTropes summarizes the main idea of them well. In this roleplay's universe, the Fae are whatever gender they want to be - frequently alternating between them both at their leisure. Their true selves are genderless, but in order to reproduce with someone that isn't trying to murder them in their sleep, they need to abduct a human to mate with. Depending on the human's gender, they will use their glamour to change theirs to suit the situation. Whether or not they keep them afterwards varies. Also, much of the comedy wrought forth from this will probably be slapstick or dark comedy, depending on where we go with it.
Plot: One of the many Princes(ses) of the Fae world, for some strange reason only known to him/her, fell in love with a human girl. Without even asking for her consent, she was whisked away to the land of the Fae to become his/her bride. Eventually, for reasons she won't say, she consents to the marriage. (Not that anyone cares.) However, adapting to this alien world and its cruel and deceptive denizens is an entirely different matter...

I've also got other ideas, less tragic or downright horror-y when you think about the situation the characters are truly in. Here's one of them, if anyone is interested:

Animeprincess_9400
3.) Oh Fair Maiden
Genres: Comedy//Romance
Vital Information: This, if made, will be a 2x1(or 1x1x1) parody of the very stereotypical love triangle between a Princess and two prominant characters(Hero and Villain). This isn't very new of a concept for me to have tried, but I still like the idea. And I haven't been playing enough b***h princesses as of late.
Plot: There once was a magical land of delight and wonder ruled by a Princess, who was sort of a b***h. In love with her was the mightiest hero of the realm as well as the hammiest villain in the land. (Well, both are pretty hammy.) The thing is, at first, she doesn't like them back. In fact, she can't stand either of 'em. Tired of being constantly kidnapped and "rescued" in their hopes of getting laid, the Princess came up with a wicked plan to get revenge on them both. Using her skills in alchemy, she created a potion - and antidote - that could turn her into an ugly green-skinned hag and back. She feigned kidnapping the princess and took on the identity of the land's Wicked Witch, relentlessly flirting and sexually harassing her suitors with threats of killing the Princess if they don't comply. Needless to say, they don't like it too much. Now they work together in hopes of rescuing their Princess, whereas the Witch is starting to fall for them due to their horrified reactions to her advances.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:50 pm
Bump.  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200