Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
Hai Gais~ (Looking for a Girlfriend) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bipolar Reality

5,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:28 pm
Hello, looking for a girl friend as you can see xS. I will date from..hmm...let's see...15-19? Oh, I'm 16 gais >w<, graduating highschool early this year and going to college in spring perhaps? Just thought, you would like to know~

Some Information About Me:

Educational Level: Is in Highschool, I be a Junior (Graduating Early :3)

Stuff I Do: Enjoys Drawing, Poetry, Martial
Arts, Games o Ao, Reading, Break Dancing~<3

Things You Should Know: I have some emotional issues, due to bad relationships with family and past lovers. So excuse me if I act weird or say weird things at time. I'm clingy > n<, if you are online I will message you almost all the time (unless I be in a bad mood), hoping you talk to me emotion_kirakira . As my name implies, I am occasionally bipolar, though I try to control myself. I also have occasional depression, but I hope you stick with me > w<. Overall I'm very nice if you let me be, and clingy unless you tell me not to be ; u;. Hmm, anything else? Idk, ask me ;D

Picture: It be on profile gais xD, a lil old but i look basically the same with longer hair~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:57 pm
Bump  

Bipolar Reality

5,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100

Bipolar Reality

5,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:40 am
bump  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:46 am
Herro. I am 15 years old, a sophmore and going to a career school next year.

I enjoy reading, writing stories, martial arts, choir, animals, anime, manga and being with my friends.

My personality is somewhat simple. I am caring for all my friends and loved ones, I can get somewhat depressed but I have a lot going on so... Heh... Beyond that I am somewhat over protective of my friends as well...

As for pictures I don't have any of myself... I am camera phobic.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Bipolar Reality

5,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:48 am
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

I enjoy reading, writing stories, martial arts, choir, animals, anime, manga and being with my friends.

My personality is somewhat simple. I am caring for all my friends and loved ones, I can get somewhat depressed but I have a lot going on so... Heh... Beyond that I am somewhat over protective of my friends as well...

Underclassmen! C: You sound so similar to me and lol im camera shy too cx  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:54 am
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Yeah... I hate cameras.... I just don't like having to stand still, beyond that I don't really like how I look...*looks down some*  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Bipolar Reality

5,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:02 am
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Yeah... I hate cameras.... I just don't like having to stand still, beyond that I don't really like how I look...*looks down some*

[/pats your head] I'm sure your cute C:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:04 am
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

*blushes some* I don't think so... A lot of the boys at my school are idiots, and the girls are annoying.... I just feel alone except for the few friends I have...  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Bipolar Reality

5,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 am
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

*blushes some* I don't think so... A lot of the boys at my school are idiots, and the girls are annoying.... I just feel alone except for the few friends I have...

Should be more like me, and be like "I don't give a crap what you think as long as i get my s**t done and do what I want." That's what I live by~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:39 am
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Should be more like me, and be like "I don't give a crap what you think as long as i get my s**t done and do what I want." That's what I live by~

I'm kinda like that.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Bipolar Reality

5,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:41 am
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

I'm kinda like that.

Great minds think alike c=  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:49 am
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

I'm kinda like that.

I agree.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Bipolar Reality

5,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:52 am
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

I'm kinda like that.

I agree.

Bah I'm so bad at convos.

what are you doing? C:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:28 am
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

I'm kinda like that.

I agree.

what are you doing? C:

Responding to pms, typing out a story, waiting for something else to do....  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Bipolar Reality

5,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:11 am
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Bipolar Reality
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

I'm kinda like that.

I agree.

what are you doing? C:

Responding to pms, typing out a story, waiting for something else to do....

I'm playign games C:  
Casual Dating Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces