Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
16 Year Old Guy Lookin' For Something More...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xOutasightx

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:22 pm
Hia guys, my name is Malik (Yes, it means "King" in Arabic, I know razz ) and I play two different sports, golf and football. I'm not Tiger Woods status, but I can play a pretty good game for a beginner. I played Defensive Tackle on our high school's football team and I got nearly three tackles from the very little playing time that I got (most one or two minutes to help the starters out). I played on the field goal team and did a pretty damn good job of it too. What else can I say?... I love writing! I've written a short romance story about a guy who was chasing a girl for a while goes to war and nearly gets himself killed. In the end, the girl really didn't see him as a guy she could date, but more a brotherly-figure (this is kind of a true story, I stuck my neck out for her quite a few times). And besides writing, I love to draw! My favorite thing to draw is Flippy from Happy Tree Friends. I can relate to him quite a bit. My usual attire is definately my new dog tags that I acquired at a military surplus store with my name on it and a saying for my grandfather, who was a Marine in Korea and Vietnam. I usually wear aviators unless I'm sleeping. Yep! smile

What I look for in a girl is simple. As long as you love me for who I am and dress appropriately, then I won't have a problem. I hate girls that think their queen of everyone and try to get their way by offering their bodies and such. Terrible stuff man. -.- Anyways, if you find me interesting at all, hit me up with a PM or something. smile Have a wonder day girls!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:37 pm
Good luck finding love....  

User 32423819

xOutasightx

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:40 pm
That's what I said as I posted this. Lol razz  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff