11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:14 pm
April 12, '12

Dear diary,
I finally planted those roses!
The weather was perfect today, so I went out and just did it.
My whole garden is to bright and green!
Makes me feel like nothing could ever go wrong.

April 20, '12

Dear diary,
They died.
The whole garden is withered and brown.
I don't get it, just three days ago everything was in full bloom and beautiful.

April 30, '12

Dear diary,
Something very odd is going on.
Everything in town is dead. The animals are acting strangely, and the bums seem to be going insane.
Today I saw a group of them chasing down an elderly women outside the grocery store and maul her.
The police didn't even do anything about it.

May 02, '12

The world is ending.
Everyone is terrified, I fear for my life.
Right now me and a small group of friends and family have hidden in the storm cellar. There is a lock on the door and dad and uncle Jim pushed the food cabinet in front of it.
I don't really understand what is happening. My older brother says monsters are trying to eat us all. There is no hope.

May 10, '12

Dear Diary,
We are running out of food and fresh water.
My birthday was yesterday, Mom gave me a brand new sweater and apologized because my sixteenth birthday wasn't better. I'm just glad that I am still alive. Sister's boyfriend got sick bad. He was vomiting and thrashing everywhere. Dad and uncle Jim took him into the other room.
We haven't seen him since. Sister cries a lot.

June 15, '12

Diary,
I haven't been writing because we have been on the move.
We ran out of food, and more people disappeared into the other room with Dad and Uncle Jim. Uncle Jim is gone too now. I think Dad is killing them. I hope I don't get sick too, I don't want Dad to kill me.
It is scary out here. Everything is dead and rotting. Even the people in the street. They chase us, and we run. A few of the men have guns, and they manage to shoot the monsters.

June 29, '12

There is only me now. I found a small group of people my age living in an abandoned mine. I was running through the woods trying to get away from the Zombies when I fell.
I seem to have broken my leg, but at least it is clean and set. There seems to be less of them, the zombies I mean.

September 2, '12

Dear Diary,
My leg healed up and I go on raids now.
There are definitely less of the Zombies. It seems that the more humans turn into Zombies, the less the zombies have to feed on. They just deteriorate, and rot away. Noah trapped one and we have it locked away to keep an eye on it. It's skull caved in and it died. Just like that!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 pm
April 16, '13

Dear diary,
It has been over a year since the end of the world, and still nothing is growing.
We travel now, me and the group, looking for someplace to call home.
Someplace to live where we will be save and prosper.
There are no Zombies any more. Thank God.
But we haven't seen any animals either. I never hear the birds singing, dogs barking, nothing.

May 15, '14

Dear Diary,
It had been so long, but We found a place!
It is odd, here near the ocean the air is so fresh.
The forest is alive! Not completely, but there is a lot of trees beginning to grow again, flowers sprouting!

June 07, '14

Dear Diary,
This place is wonderful! We found others, actual honest to God humans who built a small colony amidst the red woods. They are teaching us how to fish, to hunt, to make our own clothes. Things we used to never do before.
But.... Last night I heard something out there, in the forest. And when we went to look, it was some sort of animal. But nothing I'd ever seen before. I think perhaps the virus that plagued the earth before caused some of the animals that lived to mutate. have mutated babies.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items