Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
16 year old pansexual looking for anything really

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

n1hao

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:15 pm
Hello! I'm 16 years, gonna be 17 next month.

I'm a junior in high school, all AP classes and soon (hopefully) a student at Boston University. I am pretty serious about my education. I want to become a film director someday..

I love video games, and usually play sandbox games.

My hobbies include drawing, playing my flute, singing badly, dancing like nobody's looking, writing new stories, brainstorming for new films, and doing research for a number of different subjects (I'm a very curious person). I also play ice hockey, but once again I'm not too good in it. Still fun.

My favorite bands include Temper Trap, Passion Pit, Phoenix, and Royksopp. I'm pretty openminded, though, and don't mind trying out new songs. But I'm not too much of a fan of heavy metal or country for some reason...hmm..

I'm also very worldly and am VERY interested in international affairs. My goal before leaving to Boston is to learn 2 more languages (I know English and can understand Spanish). And I'm very determined.

I love friends and cannot stand being alone or without humans around me. I especially love making new friends. So if I ask to meet yours, please introduce me to them.

I'm not very optimistic. I'm not a pessimist either. I prefer to look at things through a realistic point of view. "The optimist hopes for better wind, the pessimist complains about it, and the realist adjusts the sails" That is the quote I live by most of the time. I'm logical, analytic, and not emotional at all (I don't have moodswings). I'm also very talkative, and love to meet new people and just talk.

How am I relationship wise? Hmm..that's a good question. I'm not sure. I do know I have a bit of commitment issues, and it isn't because of any past horrible relationship, but because that's how i've been all my life. I've moved around a lot as a child and just grew to like it, thus routine bores me and every now and then I need a change. Does that mean a change in relationships? No. It just means that maybe we should "take the next step", I suppose. I also HATE drama with a passion, and think that a relationship should run as smoothly as possible. I will not cheat on your or break your heart or do anything to stir negative emotions. Why? I would feel bad, and also I do not like things to be bumpy.

What am I looking for? Nothing much. I'm pansexual, and I really don't care about looks. I cannot fall in love with someone because they're beautiful on the outside; it also must come from within as well. Does that mean we were destined to be? Maybe. Should we date? I wouldn't mind giving it a go. And if it doesn't work out? It doesn't work out.

Some qualities that I do like though:
- Shy, quiet. I don't know why, people who don't talk a lot somehow are very attractive to me.
- Smart. Now when I say smart, I mean I don't want someone who seriously isn't thinking about their future. Yes, I might have commitment issues, but if it does end up long term, I don't want to date someone who is still at home while I'm out earning my degree. I want us to be equals.
- Talented. Who doesn't like talented people?
- Chill. By chill, I mean someone who doesn't like to cause too much drama or anything.

If you dont have any of these, that's cool too. Those are just qualities I wouldn't mind seeing.

Ahhh i was just copying and pasting this everywhere. If interested, don't hesitate to ask! Just give me a little info on you as well so that way I won't be walking blindly into something.

And if you want to be friends, I'm 100% cool with that too.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:04 pm
Hi, I'm 15, turning 16 in July

I am a Sophomore in high school, going to a career school next year for Small Animal care to hopefully become a Vet when I get older.

I enjoy reading, writing stories, listening to music, reading manga and watching anime, cosplaying, and being with my friends.

Some of my favorite bands are Three Days Grace, Nickelback and Skillet

I enjoy learning about the world around me, I am s animal lover. I am currently taking a second year of spanish, I know english, I am wanting to learn German and Japanese....

I'm very open, but kinda shy and such around other people... Uhm... Hope I don't seem like I'm rambling... Heheh.... Anyway... Yeah *blushing some*  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:27 pm
Hiya! I'm 17 turning 18 in October.

I am a Senior in high school and am planning on going to a junior college, followed by a few years at Fresno State, to study broadcasting. Eventually, I'd like to become a professional wrestler.

My hobbies are listening to music, writing song lyrics, watching anime and wrestling, playing video games, and hanging out with friends.

Some of my fave bands are Black Veil Brides, Breaking Benjamin, My Chemical Romance, and Metallica.

I have some emotional issues due to mental disorders. (Thought it would be good to mention.) But, I'm getting better at controlling them.

I'm open to people, but get nervous around people I like. I can be annoying and goofy at times. I love to have fun.  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games