100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Kiya will be slow with rps! But she'll get to them. If she takes longer then a week to reply, give her a nudge!

AIM RP:Just state if you'd be interested in this instead, and we'll work something out. ;D

RP links
Lomadia x Hema
Jeevita x Akuba
Apple Fritter and Nerissa
Kaz'kah x Kelula
Cealdia x Caelan (AIM RP)

Have an old rp you want to continue? Post it!

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image
Thona
A cruel soquili who likes to toy with the weak. He plays tricks on mares, and makes them believe he is nice before he tries to hurt them. He finds pleasure in the pain of others, and enjoys it even more when he's the cause of it. He will try to attack those who don't fall for his seductive ways. He will NOT try to seduce males, unless they look like girls. Which would only make him even more angry. He is strong, but cannot take on a skinwalker.

He is mated to a mare named Nande. She is the only mare he'll ever have kids with, thus, in other shops he is a man whore, but not in this one. He'll only lead females on, and toy with their emotions.

Plots:
Conflicts with other soquili. Fights with males, even females. Though he won't take a female seriously, unless she's a kalona or skinwalker. He also needs some females to toy with, and make them fall for him and him to hurt. Anything type of plot that will go with his personality. xD;

[color=yellowgreen][b]I want plots with Thona:[/b]
[b]Name/Image:[/b]
[b]Plot Idea:[/b][/color]

User Image
Cualtzin
A gentle soul, Cualtzin is child like and just likes to have fun. He's hyper and tends to get himself in trouble some way or another. He's kind of old, and needs some friends. He is the type that would even go up to a skinwalker or kalona trying to become friends with them. He doesn't understand that there are some type of soquili you just don't want to mess with. He thinks that there's a good in everyone.

He is not mated. He's bred two times, and has six gorgeous kids. Though, he doesn't remember much about his first set of kids, and the second one kinda happened by accident. Or that's what he thinks. He doesn't know where the mare he was with went.

Plots:
Friends! He needs some friends,even one that will watch his back and keep him out of trouble. His friendly nature makes it easy to run into trouble. Silly guy! Maybe a fling for his last bit, but that's only a maybe. Not sure what to fully do with him.

[color=DarkOrchid][b]I want Plots with Cualtzin![/b]
[b]Image/Name:[/b]

User Image
Iyami
A hot-tempered stallion. He thinks he's better then anyone, and will try to prove it. He's easily angered, but deep down he's a sweet heart.... If he lets you get close enough, of course. He's conflicted with past decisions, like his last fling. Though, he has 3 gorgeous kids-- That he never sees. He is strong willed and out spoken.

He is not mated, but has bred once before. He is up for flings, or if you think you have a mare who can break threw his hot-tempered shell, then he's open for a mate as well.

Plots:
Fling or mate. Maybe some argument plots. Or someone to beat the s**t out of him, having his tongue get him into trouble.

[color=orange][b]I want plots with Iyami![/b]
[b]Image/Name:[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image
Bheilorveilthion
A hot-temptered and wild kalona, Bhiel will burn those who displease him. Or at least try to. He has a bit of a problem with burning things, especially when they make him angry. He is prone to try to attack cerynei soquili. To him, they are food. They look and act like deer. He isn't one to be very social with others, even Kalona, but will if pushed into it.

He is mated and wouldn't dream of leaving his Kalona mate. Mostly because if he does, she'd probably hunt him down and make her family attack him... Not a pretty sight.

Plots:
Maybe some other's he can take some anger out on. Or perhaps some type of friendship with another kalona, if you're up for a challenge, that is. He's not the trusting type, and is more likely to try to singe your face.
[color=darkorange][b]I want plots with Bheil![/b]

User Image
Valefor
A self-centered kalona, Valefor thinks he's the hottest kalona around. He is egotistical, and half the time only cares about his looks. He is very much pure kalona only type. He will not even consider talking to anyone who doesn't look the part. He might talk to new dragonic type, thinking they are Kalonas.

He is not mated. He is only open to pure female kalona and a life mating. He will not even consider another type. Though, he could be tricked by the Dragonic type if there's GOOD PLOT behind it... but not likely. xD;

Plot:
A mate. Maybe a kalona to be his "friend" or at least as close as a friend that anyone could get to Vale.

[color=blueviolet][b]I want plots with Valefor![/b]

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image
Jeevita
A caring and elegant Alicorn. She will put others before her own needs. She will try to save those who need it, and will listen to anything anyone has to say. She has done a few mistakes in her past involving her mate and another stallion she had fallen for. Though, true love conquered all. She has come up against some bad things, and has come out stronger. Though, she's still caring, and will help anyone in need. She has 6 beautiful children. 5 boys and 1 girl.

Jeevita is mated to a flutter named Lonatos. She loves him dearly, and will never leave him or think about it again. She has one breeding left, but will never be used.

Plot:
I want Jeevita to be an elder. So anything that will help towards that. Got a soquili that needs advice? Perhaps someone who needs some healing? Or even someone who needs someone one to listen to them. I will even be willing to rp her in dangerous sticky situations. Bring your Kalona and skinwalkers here. Anything that'll help with making her more complete for later out comes.

Complete Chapters of Life:
Like a Mirror - Jeevita and Lunathiel bump into each other. They decided they are sisters.
Shadows of evil - Jeevita runs into Rahu and Artemis Enteri
Jeevita Meets Lonatos - First Crush
What's with the smile? - Lunathiel finds out about Lonatos.
A basket! - Jeevita finds an abandoned basket, and adopts it.
Jeevita Meets Arrose - Second crush
Jeevita, Arrose, Lonatos - Love confusion
Finding out the truth - First heart break.
D.D.Don't cry, please. - Heart break after math.
Coming back together - Lonatos and Jeevita make up.
Jeevita and Lunathiel - Two mothers
For the Pain - Lunathiel runs into an old friend who turned into a skinwalker.

Incomplete Chapters of Life:
Kalona Attack - Jeevita saves Hema from Spyro.
Jeevita meets her grand-children (Any will do )
Jeevita Gives Advice - Needs to be filled.
Jeevita runs into trouble - Needs to be filled (can be a Skinwalker, Kalona, or mean soquili)
Someone saves Jeevita - Needs to be filled (A pure uni perhaps? for after her run in with Skinwalker/kalona)
-more to come-

[color=darkturquoise][b]I want plots with Jeevita![/b]
[b]Plot idea:[/b][/color]

User Image
Kelula
Vindictive and harsh, Kelula is not an easy mare to get to know. She comes off as being cold and heartless. She doesn't mean to, she just isn't that social. She doesn't know how to act around others, her look tends to make others thing she's mean, so she just plays the part. She's got a small temper to her.

She is not mated. Though, this will take a while for anyone to get close to her, she is open to life mating. Though flings are also possible.

Plot:
Fling or life mate. Maybe making her some friends. Someone annoying and that doesn't get that she doesn't want to be bugged. Someone who doesn't care about the way she looks. Can be a stallion or mare.

[color=indigo][b]I want plots with Kelula![/b]

User Image
Ugilanistorda
A sly mare of the shadow type, Ugilanistorda is much like a ninja when she wants to be. She will appear and disappear before you realize it. Though, she has no wings, and isn't a pure Ulun'suti so her skills of concealing herself are limited, but she will try if she needs be. She can be nice at items, and she can be very rude at other types. She's very spoke if need be, and she isn't shy.

She is not mated. And probably won't be for a while. Though, if you want to try, then by all means.

Plot:
Meeting more of her kind. Even half breeds, such as herself. Also, kalona types. Just to get a taste of how different they are. Other then that, she's opened to almost about anything.

[b]I want to plot with Ugilanistorda![/b]
[b]Plot idea:[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image
Iavai
Iavai is your worse nightmare. She is not the type you want to run into at all. She will run you about until you're out of breath, and then will toy with you like a cat with a mouse. She enjoys the fear, and the smell of fear, in those who she decides are her victims. She has no mercy, nor care about anyone or anything. Even her family is nothing to her. She'll be just as likely to attack them as anyone else if need be. She is a loner, and won't pair up with another skinwalker unless it's to do the deed to pass on her linage.

She isn't open to flings at this moment, and cannot mate. Though you're well come to toss male pure skinwalkers at her and see what happens, and I'll talk to Sai about it, but I think we have plots for her, so don't get your hopes up.

Plot:
Toying with the weak, plots. Those who aren't afraid to get their pretty soquili a little bloody, or perhaps if you have a soquili you want to kill off. Iavai is your mare. If you want a little danger and excitement, look no farther.

[color=darkblue][b]I want plots with Iavai![/b]

User Image
Rime
A malicious skinwalker. He thinks before he takes his actions, though he has no problem with trying to run down a weak soquili. It's hard for him to be quiet, for he has bells upon his collar. Even when he turns into a coyote. But don't take that as not taking him seriously, he is dangerous.

His fling status is closed for now, until his current fling is over with.

Plot:
Same as Iavai, though he won't attack just anyone like Iavai.

[color=Greenyellow][b]I want plots with Rime![/b]

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image
Hema
A spoiled brat wind mare, Hema is full of herself. Papilion doesn't make it any better. She thinks she is the prettiest mare in the world. She has a princess complex, and isn't afraid to act snotty to anyone. She's has 6 lovely children, though, some of her egotistical personality passed on them. Before she had her kids, she had a bad run in with Spyro, which he broke her wing in the process of chasing her down while she was with her mother. Though, Jeevita ended up saving her, and healing her broken wing as much as she could.

Hema is mated, and there's no way to break it. Papillion is her night in shiny armor.

Plot:
I want her to be an elder, so anything that'll work towards that. Maybe a wise mare to look up to and talk to that isn't her mother. She loves her mother, but she needs someone that isn't family. More danger in her life.

[color=orange][b]I want plots with Hema![/b]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image
Cealdia
Cheerful and happy, Cealdia loves most everything. Her favorite things is to lay about in a flower bed smelling flowers, and watching butterflies as they float in the air. As she wishes she can fly with them, though her wings are far too small to do so. She loves meeting others. She gets excited over small enjoyable things. She never stumbles or falls, her wings help her keep her balance making her very graceful.

She is not mated. Though I might have something in the works if I stop being lazy and actually rp on AIM and shizzle... (Gotta kick me into that)

Plot:
I want her to meet all kinds of Usdia breeds. Though, this leaves out sea mini's for Cealdia cannot swim. But all other's are welcome. She'd love to make lots of friends!
[color=orange]
[b]I want plots with Cealdia![/b]

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:10 pm
Don't want to rp with any of those ones? Well I have some more that could use some general rp. Or perhaps might hep in your own plot of becoming an elder? Here they are!

Ramona
Kalfra
Namhias
Shimanyo
Aaleahya
Tohru Honda
Hiresh
Ananya
Urza
Kacdaninymila
Zudinmulamshius
Apple Fritter
Alazphraxion
Ofkrysantemiselni

[color=red][b]I want help with a plot/or general rp with (Soquili name here)![/b]
[b]Plot help/General rp:[/b][/color]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:11 pm
Extra post spot.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:41 pm
Open for posting. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:51 am
I want plots with Jeevita!
Name/Image: Akuba
Plot idea:

Well Akuba is my elder candidate and there are many plots to be filled. I don't mind helping others to move towards elder too so maybe she could fit in his "Somebody to Talk to" plot. Which is basically him needing someone to talk to about his woes.

I'm filling out gaps in his timeline so it'd be nice, it says that she had trouble with love too and for him love did not come up trumps.

I want plots with Iavai!
Name/Image: The Athenavinita Herd (Akuba's family)
Plot Idea: I need some sort of rival or someone to put on the blacklist. Injuries will only be minor to moderate and there will be no death in this encounter.

This plot will involve Akuba, Eddie, Sym and Echo from the herd.
Btw Echo is special and hard to beat... she's pretty tough and currently in a relationship with a Skinwalker herself so yeah. xP

I want plots with Thona:
Name/Image: Symphony and Akuba
Plot Idea:
Ah here's just a girl for him to toy with or hurt. She's usually very shy around strangers, if she doesn't like them she'll try and walk or fly away. If it doesn't seem she can make a dash for it she'll try and drive them off.

The other thing is she's a mute so Thona is at an advantage until Akuba finds them.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:30 am
For Akuba and Jeevita - Sure start up the rp. ^o^

Iavai and herd - She won't be a rival, but she's more than happy to cause trouble and hurt a few of them. If that's okay, then start up an rp.

Thona, Symphony, and Akuba - I don't think that'd work to well with her being a mute. XD; Thona is smart, but he can't read minds, yo. @o@ And would be kinda boring for him, and he'd end up just leaving her standing there after a few moments.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:48 am
I want plots with Hema!
Name/Image: Lomadia User Image
Plot idea:
I would like Lomadia to meet her mother_in_law, to get approval for her to be with Shimanyo.  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:59 am
Neko - Of course! O: I'll add in Shimanyo too towards the end of it. ^^
Just set up the RP, I has to go baby sit soon @o@  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash