Adult Cert | Adult Uncert

Name: Vex
        Meaning: to pester; to annoy
        DOB: 01/07/2012
        Breed: Regular
        RP color: maroon
        Familiar: Yakone

_____ABOUT_____

Personality: Vex believes that he can do anything as long as he stands up for what he believes in. Anything is possible to him if you just put in the guts and will. To him, it all requires a little spark of motivation. He is somewhat calm, but it is rather difficult to find him around the same area for a long time. Vex is a wanderer, walking the lands, trying to find his meaning in the lands. He is a rather quick learner, willing to take on any apprenticeship since it might help him in the long run. There is nothing that Vex regrets, for he sees every mistake as a new opportunity to learn, and strives to become an elder one day. His only true friend is Yakone, a rabbit who seems to forgive the stallion for his faults and mistakes, always there for one another. In the end, the two eventually bonded, creating an inseparable bond. Though his sense of adventure brings the two to places that are sometimes undesirable, the one place that Vex absolutely can not stand is to go near the teepees and crowds of the walkers, carrying the fear that one would attempt to tame him.

History: Starting off his youth in a herd, Vex was always not the likeable type. He was young, energetic, rebellious. Three things that the lead stallion of his herd did not admire. To make things worse, he was a kelpi halfbreed. There was barely a detection on the foal of fins in anyway. He was an outsider for even his brothers and sisters obtained their parents' fins. With the sense of rebellion brought Vex to challenge his lead stallion through various ways, whether refusing to train with the other foals, listen to the elders of the herd, and worse, disobey the lead stallion's biggest rule - do not wander into the unknown. With Vex's self-interest of explorations, he did, and eventually brought danger into the herd. A grand massacre. Barely any kelpi were still standing after the final skirmish, and once the danger was gone, Vex was called to be an outcast of the herd. The only ones who stood up for him were his family. Carrying pride though, the young Vex stared at his frustrated leader and called forth a challenge. If Vex was able to knock down the stallion, the foal would leave the herd and never be heard of again, where the herd would not be able to follow him. If the stallion won, Vex should be mocked in the herd, but the mockery must not target his family, and once he was to be of age, he would either be killed, or exiled. The stallion caught interest, and the two brought on a show. In the end, both were left with cuts and bruises, but the first to fall was the stallion. Breathing heavily, Vex did not stare at a single member of his herd and just vanished into the scenery, never to be heard of again by his herd.

_____BLOODLINE_____

Mother: ???
        Father: ???

_____BREEDINGS_____

1. Gypsy || two daughters
        2. open
        3. open

_____INTERACTIONS_____

1. Yakone: As annoying and frank that he is most of the time, he is my best friend. There is always something that I am able to learn from him as each day passes. To get to the point, the rabbit is my best friend, so harm him, and you'll have to mess with me.
        2. Hellmaster Phibrizzo: An interesting stallion that I have met when I was a much younger adult after leaving the herd. As scary as he might have been when I first met him, his wings were oddly formed. I just hope that he does not remember that task he gave me ages ago. Never would I want to meet him again. Or maybe...
        3. Sephia: Nothing much that I can say. I don't even know her name. Who is this again? Ahh, yes, the mare that was heavily adorned. An angeni, if I am correct?
        4. Aresenciel: A colorful mare indeed. One with a wanted talent for art. I would have to say that I would have not expected her to be high in the cliffs that day, but then again, wasn't I there too?
        5. Tyler: A mare that I have met in the middle of a storm. Oh, how odd it was for me to find shelter in a tree. A little odd with her words, but a nice host for a storm.
        6. name: thoughts
        7. name: thoughts

_____ROLEPLAYS_____

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:29 pm
: : R O L E P L A Y S : :

Name:
                  information, thoughts, etc about their relationship/interaction

Name:

Name:

Name:

Name:

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:38 pm
: : R A N D O M _ I N F O R M A T I O N : :

Volaille is the oldest of his direct siblings.
            He and his siblings are all brothers.
            He will be potentially lifemated to Mirabilis.
            His best friend will be Olor.
            His plans for the future would be to start his own bird herd.
            add random information here

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:42 pm
: : O F F I C I A L _ A R T W O R K : :

User Image User Image

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:44 pm
: : F A N A R T : :

image here (artist)
            image here (artist)
            image here (artist)
            image here (artist)
            image here (artist)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:45 pm
: : S I G N A T U R E _ I M A G E S : :

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:05 pm
_____VEX_____
Adult Cert | Adult Uncert

Name: Vex
        Meaning: to pester; to annoy
        DOB: 01/07/2012
        Breed: Regular
        RP color: maroon
        Familiar: Yakone

_____ABOUT_____

Personality: Vex believes that he can do anything as long as he stands up for what he believes in. Anything is possible to him if you just put in the guts and will. To him, it all requires a little spark of motivation. He is somewhat calm, but it is rather difficult to find him around the same area for a long time. Vex is a wanderer, walking the lands, trying to find his meaning in the lands. He is a rather quick learner, willing to take on any apprenticeship since it might help him in the long run. There is nothing that Vex regrets, for he sees every mistake as a new opportunity to learn, and strives to become an elder one day. His only true friend is Yakone, a rabbit who seems to forgive the stallion for his faults and mistakes, always there for one another. In the end, the two eventually bonded, creating an inseparable bond. Though his sense of adventure brings the two to places that are sometimes undesirable, the one place that Vex absolutely can not stand is to go near the teepees and crowds of the walkers, carrying the fear that one would attempt to tame him.

History: Starting off his youth in a herd, Vex was always not the likeable type. He was young, energetic, rebellious. Three things that the lead stallion of his herd did not admire. To make things worse, he was a kelpi halfbreed. There was barely a detection on the foal of fins in anyway. He was an outsider for even his brothers and sisters obtained their parents' fins. With the sense of rebellion brought Vex to challenge his lead stallion through various ways, whether refusing to train with the other foals, listen to the elders of the herd, and worse, disobey the lead stallion's biggest rule - do not wander into the unknown. With Vex's self-interest of explorations, he did, and eventually brought danger into the herd. A grand massacre. Barely any kelpi were still standing after the final skirmish, and once the danger was gone, Vex was called to be an outcast of the herd. The only ones who stood up for him were his family. Carrying pride though, the young Vex stared at his frustrated leader and called forth a challenge. If Vex was able to knock down the stallion, the foal would leave the herd and never be heard of again, where the herd would not be able to follow him. If the stallion won, Vex should be mocked in the herd, but the mockery must not target his family, and once he was to be of age, he would either be killed, or exiled. The stallion caught interest, and the two brought on a show. In the end, both were left with cuts and bruises, but the first to fall was the stallion. Breathing heavily, Vex did not stare at a single member of his herd and just vanished into the scenery, never to be heard of again by his herd.

_____BLOODLINE_____

Mother: ???
        Father: ???

_____BREEDINGS_____

1. Gypsy || two daughters
        2. open
        3. open

_____INTERACTIONS_____

1. Yakone: As annoying and frank that he is most of the time, he is my best friend. There is always something that I am able to learn from him as each day passes. To get to the point, the rabbit is my best friend, so harm him, and you'll have to mess with me.
        2. Hellmaster Phibrizzo: An interesting stallion that I have met when I was a much younger adult after leaving the herd. As scary as he might have been when I first met him, his wings were oddly formed. I just hope that he does not remember that task he gave me ages ago. Never would I want to meet him again. Or maybe...
        3. Sephia: Nothing much that I can say. I don't even know her name. Who is this again? Ahh, yes, the mare that was heavily adorned. An angeni, if I am correct?
        4. Aresenciel: A colorful mare indeed. One with a wanted talent for art. I would have to say that I would have not expected her to be high in the cliffs that day, but then again, wasn't I there too?
        5. Tyler: A mare that I have met in the middle of a storm. Oh, how odd it was for me to find shelter in a tree. A little odd with her words, but a nice host for a storm.
        6. name: thoughts
        7. name: thoughts

_____ROLEPLAYS_____

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:13 pm

UNNAMED

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BAT || ZELA x QUASAR || CYPRAN
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

UNNAMED
GOAT || MANDA

FLOIOS ITIAS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HANE
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
WOLF || BRID x KOVAK || MINDSEND
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KOVAK
WOLF || ODET AMO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GRANDCHILDREN:
Damian x Princess: Balam, Ulfred, Zuri, Abaddon, Larka

Damian x Scout: Parvam, Tanya, Mangekyo, Kayori, Rihon

Damian x Yosei: Brienne, Aiden "Reaper"

GREAT GRANDCHILDREN:
Zuri x Gall'eo: L'vanna, Petal

GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN:
L'vanna x Mung: Justin Bailey, Demona
Petal x Night Frost: Destiny, Ice Glimmer, Moondust, Starlight Rose

KU
HAWK || SELALUSIA

NETTLES BETWEEN THE ROOTS
PRONGHORN || RONIEL TARGARYEN

SKYFALL
WOLF || RONIEL TARGARYEN

SQUIGGLES
JELLYFISH || [ LADY KIYA ]

STYNKBYRD
HAWK || [ LADY KIYA ] || OLOR

VIENTO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PRAIRIE DOG || SOLAS x VILHELM || ODET AMO

YAKONE
RABBIT || [ LADY KIYA ] || VEX

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:19 pm

ZELA
BAT || SLIMYCROW || JELENICE
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KAVITA
FOX || ASHELA x KITSUNE || ODET AMO

BLACK SILK
PRONGHORN || LOLTERNATIVE

DEAVEN
CROW || TROLL

???

CRANE || ???

DIMITRI
ALLIGATOR || DEVIL NIGHTSHADE

QUELL
TURTLE || LOLTERNATIVE

EKOP
BEAR || MANDA

CHINOOK

FERRET || ???

UMLILO IKHABE
CHICKEN || DEVIL NIGHTSHADE

DART

PRONGHORN || ???

???
RABBIT || PANDORA TALIE (rabbit) || MYTHI RED PANDA (basket)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:39 am
** SAIKO

FAMILIAR ODER:

UNKNOWN:

CRANE
PRONGHORN
RABBIT

CHINOOK

2011:
09/25/11: GOAT

2012:
01/11/12: YAKONE
02/26/12: SQUIGGLES
05/10/12: KOVAK
06/25/12: ZELA
08/06/12: STYNKBYRD
09/26/12: KU
10/24/12: DEAVEN

2013:
11/04/13: SKYFALL

2014:
03/02/14: HANE
03/13/14: UNNAMED BAT
03/27/14: NETTLES BETWEEN THE ROOTS
11/02/14: FLOIOS ITIAS

2015:

2016:
05/28/16: QUELL
06/13/16: DIMITRI
06/36/16: UMLILO IKHABE
07/31/16: KAVITA
11/25/16: BLACK SILK

2017:
07/17/17: EKOP
09/28/17: VIENTO

2018:

2019:

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:47 am

CTET

RYUUKISHIN || MIRABILIS x VOLAILLE

LODDIGESIA

MINDSEND

MIRABILIS

MINDSEND

MIRAVILLA

ATH E A R T

VOLAILLE

MOBSTER GOOSE

ZILIARIS

DARKMOON DANCER

PEACEFUL PEBBLE

STRIFELING

NATHANIZZY

MINDSEND

OLOR

AGNEZA

PNEVYMA KOLOKYTHA

MINDSEND

JELENICE

KARA ASUMIE

VEX

BUTTPUPPETRY

LOST BEAR

RYUUKISHIN

SEAFEATHER

MINDSEND

LOST WOODS

STRIFELING

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces