Gryffindor
  Slytherin
  Ravenclaw
  Hufflepuff
View Results

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:57 am
User Image

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry has been the top school for young magical youth for centuries.

The most famous of the students that have attended happens to be young Harry Potter, the defeater of the Dark Lord himself!
Some speculators suggest that the task is not yet done. He-who-must-not-be-named is rumored to have many affairs with his followers…one of them being the famed Bellatrix LeStrange. Could it be that the Dark Lord had kin? And if so, why didn’t the Ministry dispose or know of the child?
This child would be the heir of Slytherin and capable of the destruction that his mother and father caused!

….Is it possible?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:58 am
User Image

Welcome to Hogwarts

Before you are sorted into your houses, I would like to review a few rules:
There will be no god-modding
There will be no killing without premission
There will be no gary sues mary sues or auto hits (Those are really annoying)
Stay true to the books and or movies please
4 sentances at the minimum~If needbe someone may take a role of a teacher

Profile Skeletons

Name
Year
Pic
Bio
Personality
Pet (If wanted)

gaaras and milk

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:02 am
PROFILES
(Pick your color based on your house)

Name
Alucard Kingsly
Year
5th year
House
Gryffindor
Pic
User Image
Bio
I am aware I look more like a Slytherin then I do a Gryffindor. A lot of girls like me for that fact...I'm kinda a heart-throb apperently. Really, I have been trying to figure out why the sorting hat put me in this house. Not that I mind it. Anyway, I am Alucard. I grew up in a small orphenage outside of London. I was always a little...odd. I would make things light on fire, make water seep from walls, I even talked to snakes. One day, I received an equally odd letter in the mail. Before I knew it, I was at Hogwarts. The sorting hat put me into the Gryffindor house, and I got on the Quiddich team as the seeker. It is my home, but...being a fifth year you would think I would know more about the Wizerding World. I feel so lost and out of place. My goal this year, is to figure out who my parents were...which will probably mean some sneaking into the Forbidden Section of the Library to find the school records. It's alright though--Harry Potter did it loads of times, right? I'm just as brave as him!
Personality
Kind, considerate, thoughtful, intellegent, brave, but quiet at times.

Name
Alexis (Alex) Longbottom
Year
4th
House
Hufflepuff
Pic
User Image
Bio
I'm the famous Nevile Longbottom's relative, though I still get teased for my name. I don't mind though, cause it makes me who I am. I'm a normal girl who's good at Herbology. I have a muggle mom and a wizard dad. I'm not very special but I'm ok with that.
Personality
Sweet, helpful, clumsy when nervous, can't talk to boys without either tripping up or hiccuping
Pet
Loki

Name: Dimitri Șarpescu
Year: 6th
House: Hufflepuff
Pic: User Image
Bio: I was born of Romanian Wizard parents. We'd moved to England when i was 8 or 9. I'd always been a bit of a trouble-maker as a child, but never anything too serious. I just liked to make a nuiscance of myself from time to time. Then I got my letter. Most thought i should have been in Slytherin, with the other scoundrels and troublemakers, but for some reason, i was put in Hufflepuff. Almost immediately into the year, i began causing trouble. never anything major, just stupid little things. I, quite frankly, made few friends. Then came the incident. in the middle of my second year, to make a long story short, a spell-gone-wrong put me up in the hospital wing for a while. After the healing process ended, i came out with a few small scars... and a small pair of permanent fangs for canine teeth. great. since then i've tried my hardest to be a good student, though not necessarily with excessive luck. I'm still a bit of a f... screw up, but i try hard. my true talent, though, is out on the Pitch. after my second year, i tried out for, and made it onto the Hufflepuff team as a beater. however, even with that, my reputation still haunts me. i won't say i'm an outcast. but i have few friends, and people tend to... well... either ignore me, or poke fun at me. but it try not to let it bug me
Personality: i'm a bit of a loner. after screwing up enough, i've given up trying too hard to make friends. I do work hard, to try to keep myself from slipping into my old ways, but i'm in no way a great student. if you get to know me, i'm pretty easy-going, and fun. i'm fiercely loyal to anyone i feel close to, and i have a decent amount of intelligence, despite my inability to excel in classes.

Name - Sarah Amelia Minerva Finnigan-Bones
Year - Fifth Year
Age - Sixteen
House - Ravenclaw
Pic -
User Image
Bio - I was born to a young Wizard couple, their second child. They named me Sarah Amelia Minerva, Sarah because it was my mother's favorite girl name, Amelia for my Great-Aunt, and Minerva for the Roman Goddess of wisdom and battle-strategy. We live in a flat above the family bookstore on Diagon Alley, although my brother Daniel Nicolas recently moved out after graduating from Hogwarts last year. He was a Gryffindor, just like my father, but my mother and I are both Ravenclaw. I always have loved books and the like, having grown up around them, and while the oh-so intelligent Hermione Granger had little skill with a broomstick, she didn't have my brother teaching her. Thanks to him, I have held the position of Keeper for Ravenclaw's Quidditch team since I was a second Year. I would have to say that my favorite classes are a tie between Potions and Charms, although Herbology and Transfiguration are great fun.
Personality - Very technical. Do not try to get into an arguement with her, because she is always right, and will make you sure that you know it. For reference, think of a more forceful and less socially-awkward Hermione Granger. Self-proclaimed know-it-all.
Pet - Elf Owl, named Newton. See here. This image also includes most of her luggage.

Name
Nathaniel (Nate) Cunningham
Year
7th
House
Ravenclaw
Pic
User Image
Bio
I grew up with two muggle parents, which I suppose makes me a mudblood, but that has never weighed me down. Of course, I wanted to be the best wizard I could. I studied, got perfect marks in every class, and on my OWL exams. I'm often made fun of, picked on, transformed into random animals because of my intellegence, but one day I will be the Minster of Magic, then we'll see who's laughing. As Head Boy this year at Hogwarts, I intend on keeping everyone in line this year, and possibly earning an apprentinceship at the Ministry.
Personality
Logical, clean cut, at times annoying and long-winded

Name
Janelle decruz
Year
fifth
House
Slytherin
Pic
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio
having had bad experiences with muggles, she simply detests them and everyone else around her. she is athletic and the slytherin seeker. flying, for some reason, is second nature to her. she rarely talk to anyone and is always rude.
Personality
cold, cruel and easily angered
Pet nefera

Name - Falco Sebastian Blakke
Year - Five
Age - Sixteen
House - Slytherin
Pic -
User Image
Bio - My sister and I are the only children of our parents, my mother and father both being lame Muggles. Life has always been okay, middle-class, normal life, unless you counted the whole 'Sweet, I just blew up the school', or 'Cool, you hung Makalia on the flagpole' or any of the other weird things that have happened. Finding out that we were 'magic', and not completely nuts was pretty cool. Not to mention the awesome fact that we both got sorted into Slytherin. It's the coolest house, and has seriously wicked history. Couple years ago, I even had the whole 'Dark Mark of the Dark Lord' thingy tattooed on my forarm.
Personality - Ornery, with a side of cruelness when crossed, Falco can be either your best friend or your worst enemy. More outgoing than his sister, he is a trouble maker.
Pet - One foot long salamanders, all the way. His name is Hitler.

Name - Faye Samantha Blakke
Year - Five
Age - Sixteen
House - Slytherin
Pic -
User Image
Bio - My brother and I are the only children of our parents, my mother and father both being Muggles. Life has always been okay, middle-class, normal life, unless you counted the whole 'Oh my God, my brother just blew up the school with his mind incident', or 'Woah. How did Makalia end up hanging on the flagpole when she was just standing right next to me, bitching about her life?' or any of the other weird things that have happened. Finding out that we were 'magic', and not completely nuts was pretty cool.
Personality - Her shyness masks a truly cunning and insightful nature. Faye, once you get to know her, can be manipulative.
Pet - Mistair Bonaparte Isn't he so cute?

Name
Darius Silver
Year
First
House
Slytherin
Pic
User Image
Bio
A half blood b*****d son in a pure blood family. As the stain of the family he kept his mothers name and stayed out of the families way. But his step mother for whatever reason has labeled him as a threat to her and her family and she has three times tried to kill him, making them seam like accidents. Now in Hogwarts he's looking for a way to keep himself safe from her attacks,even if he has to kill before he is killed.
Personality
Somewhat of a loner, he's cares little of others and there problems. He's mostly a planer but he's not afraid to get his hands dirty to get what he want, He also has Mother issues.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:14 pm
(um, shouldn't our usernames be in the profiles?)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:44 pm
(forgot to make a space for them. Oh well--need one, maybe two people to start)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:21 pm
~Open

"Ohhhh...ugh!" Alucard rolled over in his bed, groaning as his stomach churned from all the food he ate during the 'Welcome' feast the night before. He slowly swung his legs over the side, rubbing his white hair out of his eyes. He glanced about, realizing...he was at Hogwarts again. A big grin set upon his lips as he stood, throwing on his robes and rushing down into the dormitory. It seemed an eternity he had been away from the school, and he was so glad to be back it was unbelievable. His terqoiuse eyes shimmered as he waited for a few classmates so he could make his way down to the dinning hall for breakfast.

Nate was already in the dinning hall, quietly drinking his normal pumpkin juice, and nibbling away at his pastrey as he was reading 'Hogwarts: A History.' Lord knew how many times he had read it by now, but, it was a nice refreshing read as always. He looked a the time. The other students would be running down to eat soon. That was always chaos. He rolled his eyes.

gaaras and milk

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:28 pm
[Ahem...I totally spaced it, but could Faye be a Slytherin Chaser, and Falco a Beater?]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:32 pm
((Of course haha))  

gaaras and milk

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:20 pm
Darius sat down at the Slytherin table in the dinning hall. He kept too himself and he had planed on keeping it that way, even though he was picked a Slytherin like everyone else in his 'family' he did not think the others would like him once they know his blood is tainted. Oh well he was not here to make friends to begin with he had to gain power to keep himself alive.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:19 am
Bored, Sarah Amelia Minerva Finnigan-Bones slowly ate a cinnamon-raisin bagel while charming a small flock of yellow canaries to fly fight positions used commonly during WW2 by bomber planes. There wasn't many other students already in the Great Hall at this early hour, and the majority of those that were were Ravenclaws like herself. Most predominantly, Head Boy Nathaniel Cunningham, a Ravenclaw Seventh Year, was nursing a pastry and a cup of pumpkin juice at the far end of the table. He was always good for an invigorating debate on next to any subject, but right now Sarah just wanted classes to start, especially Potions. A clamor of feet on stone began to resound, and the dark-haired girl knew that the general student populace would be arriving soon to eat, as well as to finish catching up what friends had done over the sumer. This morning, she had dressed carefully, in a precise and quiet manner. Just beause she liked waking up early did not mean that her roommates did. They would wake on their own schedule, and she musn't rush it. Everything was in place, and her hair was left down today, although she had a ribbon in her pocket to pull it up and out of the way when she bent over her books. Sarah had wanted to go see Newton, her pet owl, but he was already in the Owlery, and she really wanted to be able to take her time at breakfast, plan out her day, think about her schedule. Did she pack her edition of Prefects Who Gained Power? Yes, because she distinctly remebered placing it on her nightstand the night before. But
[Would it be alright if Sarah was a Prefect? Reference: here.

The sounds of people getting up and moving was what woke Falco Sebastian Blakke up. With a sound that was half yawn and half moan, he stretched out his arms and slowly clomped out of his bed. He dressed while joking around with his dorm mates, none of them bothering to really brush their hair. As such, when Falco, or Seb as preferred to be called, walked into the Common Room, his silvery-grey hair was flopped messily over one eye. No haircuts for this boy. His uniform was wrinkled, despite the care with which his mother had packed his clothes, and his tie wasn't even tied, as though he had wrapped it around his neck but then forgotten to tie it. And of course, his left sleeve was rolled up to proudly display his inked inner forearm, the Dark Mark. It wasn't real, but sure had pissed off enough people- mostly teachers and Gryffindors, although the other houses hadn't liked it much either -to satisfy Seb.

Faye Samantha Blakke yawned and sat up in her bed, relishing the moment of pure, lazy ecstasy. She was at Hogwarts, she was home, and even though the curtains were drawn close around her bed, and the windows showed only a view of the bottom of the lake, Faye knew that it would be an excellent day and morning. Slowly the Fifth Year Slytherin got out of bed, and dressed in the usual uniform, preparing to go to the Great Hall for breakfast. Her hair was pulled back into a loose bun, the white streaks in her hair showing stark against the rest of her black hair as her bangs fell lightly onto her forehead, shielding her eyes slightly from view. The pleats in her skirt were perfect, everything nice and crisp, freshly ironed only the nnight before last. Finally, before leaving, Faye made sure to give a quick kiss on the head of Mistair Bonaparte, leaving him a promise to bring him some leftover toast.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:48 am
Through the large double doors, Alucard came galivanting. Nate huffed. Some Gryffindors were just plain troublemakers. Sure, Slytherins were the worst, but he mostly found Gryffindors out at night. He would curtley remind them that they in fact were not Harry Potter and that Voldemort was gone, finished, ka-put. He shook his head and picked up the morning issue of The Daily Prophet, while putting his pumpkin juice to his lips. He promptly proceeded to spewing it over the table, choaking as he read the head line. The Dark Lord's Kin?. He couldn't believe it. And even if The Daily Prophet wasn't half as credible as it used to be, it was still an unsetteling idea.

Alucard turned, seeing the Ravenclaw spit--It was Nate, Head boy. He snickered and turned to his breakfast. His eye caught Sarah down the way. He smiled, getting up to greet her. They had studdied occationally together for the past couple years. She was a nice enough girl, just really smart, which made her a bit snobby. "Hey Sarah! How was your holiday?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:13 pm
Alex Longbottom smiled happily as she held a small pot with an odd cactus thing in it. She was heading to the great hall for breakfast when some girls started to call her names. "Go heavy on the doughnuts again, Hugebutt?" a Slytherin said and they laughed. Alex sighed but kept walking. She made her way to the Hufflepuff table and sat down with her plant. Not many were at her table yet but food did appear and she ate some pancakes with milk.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:49 am
With a flourish of her wand, Sarah's little birds performed a final v-formation sweep over the hall, then exploded into little fireworks as she turned to face the speaker. "Alucard. Nice to see you, it has been a while," she greeted. One couldn't say they were friends, exactly, but they got along well enough. "My holiday was wonderful, what about yours?"
[So...Is it alright for Sarah to be a Prefect?]

Seb took the stairs up from the dungeons two at a time, only a bit ahead of the rest of the Slytherin crowd. He always liked to have his pick of the seating. Upon entering the Great Hall, he noticed that the pompous Ravenclaw Head Boy was covered in pumpkin juice, and staring at an edition of The Daily Prophet with bug-eyes. Hmm, maybe they had announced that magic carpets were now legal in Britain, or something lame and nerdy like that. "Hey, Doctor Who, whatcha got there?" Seb jeered, leaniong over the older boy's shoulder and grabbing hold of the newspaper. "Cauldron thickness down the loo again?" the boy shook out the paper and laughed when he saw the headline. "The Dark Lord's Kin! I say, chappie boy, do ya think he'll let me get the real Mark on my right arm now?" Exaggerated friendliness? Check. Demeaning responses? Check. Excellent, this should be fun.
In the commotion that her twin brother had caused, Faye slipped inconsipiciously into the Great Hall, sitting down and grabbing a bowl that she quickly filled with cornflakes and milk. A piece of toast and some sausage were added to a plate, and breakfast began.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:19 pm
waking up, Janelle looked around at her still sleeping dorm mates and decided not to bother herself with them. she got dressed and headed to the great hall at a quick pace, for no reason at all. she arrived just in time to see the Ravenclaw head boy spew pumpkin juice on himself and be bullied by Falco. finding nothing interesting in that she moved on, sat at her usual spot near the end of the Slytherin table and began to eat. alone, as always and just the way she liked being.  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:44 pm
"Dull, really." Alucard said with a bit of a sigh. "I couldn't get any owls to my home this summer. It was disheartening." He decided to take a seat near her temproarily. "Did you go anywhere?"

Nate scowled. Slytherins. He glared at Seb. "How dare you! I'll report you for that." He hissed, folding up his paper with his chin high in the air. "I think it's rubbish. Every word of it! Dark Lord's child? Peposterous. And even if there was, who's to say they would follow their father's choices? Very unlikely."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff