Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Hai therrr~ (looking for an internet relationship) 15+

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kai-blend

Timid Friend

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:41 pm
--------------------------------♥♥---------------------------------------

The title says it all. :3 I'm tired of relationships not quit working out in rl. So I'm trying a different approach.
My names Micah. I'm 15, and a sophomore in High school. I love reading, writing, role plays, horror movies, anything having to do with art.. Currently learning how to play Guitar, I love sports but they seem to hate me. The only sport I'm even remotely good at is badminton and baseball. xD I'm your typical girl; I laugh way too much and get embarrassed easily, but hey, it grows on you after awhile.
Introduce yourself~ ^______^

--------------------------------♥♥---------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:16 pm
What are your favorite sports? =p  

Unrivaled Infatuation

kai-blend

Timid Friend

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:26 pm
Unrivaled Infatuation

Hmm... I'd have to say: tennis, softball and er.. That's it. >.< I'm not quite the athletic person due to weak upper body strength and I'm scared of being hit.. emotion_sweatdrop
As for yourself? (:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:29 pm
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation

Hmm... I'd have to say: tennis, softball and er.. That's it. >.< I'm not quite the athletic person due to weak upper body strength and I'm scared of being hit.. emotion_sweatdrop
As for yourself? (:

Oh gosh, basketball, and soccer are my top 2 favorites. =o
How are you doing by the way?  

Unrivaled Infatuation

kai-blend

Timid Friend

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:39 pm
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation

As for yourself? (:

Really? Sweet. (: You play on any teams?
Ah.. Freshmen year I was on a girls basket ball league, super fun but goddamn, they were all so tall. xD I'm fine, I'm about to get some ice-cream in a few minutes. How're you?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:44 pm
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation

As for yourself? (:

Ah.. Freshmen year I was on a girls basket ball league, super fun but goddamn, they were all so tall. xD I'm fine, I'm about to get some ice-cream in a few minutes. How're you?

No actually, I really can't play basketball, and our soccer team isn't good enough to try out for. =p I can't play basketball cause I was born without my arms. =o No biggie though.
I'm actually pretty good right now. How was your day?  

Unrivaled Infatuation

kai-blend

Timid Friend

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:23 pm
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation

As for yourself? (:

No actually, I really can't play basketball, and our soccer team isn't good enough to try out for. =p I can't play basketball cause I was born without my arms. =o No biggie though.

Excuse my little disappearance, had to stop by the store. Oh, I'm sorry. :l you aren't missing out though, basketball looks funner than it seems. :3 If you don't mind me asking, what grade are you in? That's good, my day has been a busy one. Nothing interesting though.
So where are you from?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:33 pm
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation

As for yourself? (:

Excuse my little disappearance, had to stop by the store. Oh, I'm sorry. :l you aren't missing out though, basketball looks funner than it seems. :3 If you don't mind me asking, what grade are you in? That's good, my day has been a busy one. Nothing interesting though.
So where are you from?

Oh ok. You don't have to apologize. =p It looks pretty fun though. =p
I'm actually a senior in high school. =o
I'm from Nebraska. =o Lamest state ever. What about you?  

Unrivaled Infatuation

kai-blend

Timid Friend

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:48 pm
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation

So where are you from?

PISH-POSH! And I like to hang out with unicorns in my spare time... Note my sarcasm. xD
Nebraska seems awesome. I bet it's very fun over there, ^_____^ Anything having to do with another state intrigues me. You're a senior? That's cool. (: What colleges are you looking into? (If you are looking to attend college that is). I'm currently living in California, originally from Hawaii. Sometimes I feel as if this state is completely bi polar. The weather is odd at times.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:53 pm
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation

So where are you from?

PISH-POSH! And I like to hang out with unicorns in my spare time... Note my sarcasm. xD
Nebraska seems awesome. I bet it's very fun over there, ^_____^ Anything having to do with another state intrigues me. You're a senior? That's cool. (: What colleges are you looking into? (If you are looking to attend college that is). I'm currently living in California, originally from Hawaii. Sometimes I feel as if this state is completely bi polar. The weather is odd at times.

I prefer quadricorns myself. xD
It's not too bad. There isn't much to do though besides watch college football and go to the Zoo in Omaha. I'm looking into a Community College nearby and I'll most likely be going for marketing.
Everyone I meet on here is somehow connected to California. xD
Our weather is more bi-polar I bet.  

Unrivaled Infatuation

kai-blend

Timid Friend

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:10 pm
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation

So where are you from?

It's not too bad. There isn't much to do though besides watch college football and go to the Zoo in Omaha. I'm looking into a Community College nearby and I'll most likely be going for marketing.

I Googled that, just to see if that was some mythical creature. xD I think I'll take your word on that, I mean it does snow over there. xP Ah, so why marketing? xD Yeah, they're a ton of people from California on here. I have no idea why though.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:13 pm
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation

So where are you from?

I Googled that, just to see if that was some mythical creature. xD I think I'll take your word on that, I mean it does snow over there. xP Ah, so why marketing? xD Yeah, they're a ton of people from California on here. I have no idea why though.

I saw it mentioned in a commercial once. =p Yea, like it was like 30 degrees today, and it's expected to be 70 on Tuesday.
I guess it seemed like a good choice. =p I'm also doing some writing in my free time.
What are your plans for college?  

Unrivaled Infatuation

kai-blend

Timid Friend

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:42 pm
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation

I saw it mentioned in a commercial once. =p Yea, like it was like 30 degrees today, and it's expected to be 70 on Tuesday.
I guess it seemed like a good choice. =p I'm also doing some writing in my free time.

Oh my. D: How can you handle that?!
I'm surprised people actually go out in that weather! Warm weather all the way...<3333 But do you enjoy it? That's the question. Really? You seem to get more and more interesting. :3 are you writing a novel or...?
Mm... Honestly, I have plans but thinking of the future frightens me a bit. I have my doubts. xP But I want to attend Santa Cruz University which wouldn't help any since I want to go into the medical field.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:53 am
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Unrivaled Infatuation

Oh my. D: How can you handle that?!
I'm surprised people actually go out in that weather! Warm weather all the way...<3333 But do you enjoy it? That's the question. Really? You seem to get more and more interesting. :3 are you writing a novel or...?
Mm... Honestly, I have plans but thinking of the future frightens me a bit. I have my doubts. xP But I want to attend Santa Cruz University which wouldn't help any since I want to go into the medical field.

We just sort of deal with it to be completely honest. I don't mind it, but I wish it could be 70 degrees year around.
I'm writing a novel. =p It's coming along slowly.
The future can be fairly overwhelming. What do you want to do as far as medical? =o  

Unrivaled Infatuation

Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff