Empress dee's lounge version 1.1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:04 pm
Wanted: Anybody to enjoy nights of drinking, fighting, and where everything and anything can happen (within Gaia rules of course).

The menu

Beverages:

-fire rum
-beer
-milk
-whiskey
-banana blend
-pepsi
-ginger ale
-creamed soda
-apple juice
-orange juice
-copper melt special (chocolate powder mixed with cold water)

Appitizers:

-cashews
-senzu beans
-peanuts
-nachos with Orochi hot peppers (prepare to be breathing flames after eating these)
-cheesies

Main dishes:

-Pizza
-spaghetti
-meat of your choice (choose an animal)
-Fries with gravy

The entertainment

Live music - left side of lounge where there is a band playing requests
sparring arena - the right side of the lounge passed the bathrooms
Gas contests - 4th floor.

Please be aware that this lounge is on the 3rd floor of a mansion, so when making your first post, be sure to include "It was my first time in a mansion that included a lounge on the third floor and..."

Starts immediately and there is no profile required! Please post in 3rd person so we know what character you play, thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:48 am
Bored out of her mind, no secret service assignments to do anymore now that her husband Terry was officially retired from it, Dee walked up to the third floor in a silky night gown, yawning.

As she made her way across the hardwood flooring, her Spongebob Squarepants slippers made a shuffling sound, thus taking her down "memory lane". She recalled the many times that she wore those very slippers while in those same pajamas in her apartment suite long, long ago on a different world.

Before she permanently settled on Planet Hamster in the Renaissance Galaxy, she had lived on Planet earth in the Milky Way Galaxy. Oh, people sure had their trolling fun on that God-forsaken place. She smiled like a demon as she recalled what had happened to the humans the second she left it. They had been literally turned into trolls.

Laughing to herself at the evil memory, Dee then wandered over to the soda fountain and got herself the earth's equivalent to a Pepsi. For as quiet as it was, Dee was brought back to how lonely she was back on earth.

No one ever became her friend there. No one took her places other than her dwarf of a father. Her dream world was the only thing to keep her company, and of course the Internet.

It surprised her a bit to realize that the Internet was the only piece of technology of the Earth's to have made Universal. Most planets in most Galaxies had the Internet. In fact, that's the only way Dee still kept in touch with her mom and dad. They had to accept a life without her as pay back for thinking that Terry did not exist.

Dee loved Terry Bogard more than anything in the Universe including her own life. Of course, there was no need anymore to worry about her own life.

She had to wonder then, how come was she so bored?  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:18 pm
(Bumping to first page. Damn you people, please reply to this!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:34 pm
(Sad that no one is replying still. I know I am not the best role-player in the world, but please, be nice and participate. I do not join guilds just to be laughed at. So, if I was invited to this guild to be secretly laughed at, remove me from this guild. Otherwise, please participate, thank you.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:16 pm
[Never notied this. Epic.]

"It actually wasn't my first time in a mansion that included a lounge on the third floor, and it probably wouldn't be my last..."

Zimbu made his way up the stairs and scratched his head. His rainbow hair was messy and covered his eyes, but he still seemed to see fine despite this fact. He looked around and set down his travel bag. "Oi, anyone hya?" His voice had a strange accent to it, like if you took a net hacker's text and tried to give it a voice.

As the lad walked around, he pulled the hood off of his baggy black hoodie, covered in Lucky Star characters. It clashed, and yet somehow fit the sailor fukku he wore. That's right, a schoolgirl uniform. Actually, this wasn't surprising since the lad wasn't a lad, or a lass, but another alien gender all together. But the english language classifies all unknown genders as male, so he is refered to as he when he discusses himself.

He set his bag in a chair and began exploring curiously, his freakishly long cat ears placed on the side of his head, not top, twitched at every new thing he saw.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:50 am
Dee, in her formal royal gown came down the stairs elegantly. She replied to the Cat-Boy, "Welcome, sir. My name is empress dee. I noticed that you are a cat-boy. Nice. Do you know Dr. Morniza? Morniza is someone that I have high respect for. There was once a time when humans hated cat-boys. But, thanks to Morniza's hard work, and reminders to earthlings that the humans were being racist, slowly, the world became more open minded to the different."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:41 am
(Don't be bummed about no one joining. Activeness is kind of...becoming nonexistent in this guild. I mean, there are some, but just not very much.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:50 pm
(If you aren't going to post as a role-player, Aierwen, then please, butt out. No spam, thank you.)

Dee sighed again as she saw her one guest begin to turn to stone.

(Forgot to mention, if you are not active role-players, your character gets turned to stone as part of a curse that has been laid upon the mansion and the only way to break free is to "break open" your solid shell and feel renewed or something. The stone only encases you if you are not active for more than 3 days or so. I do not move the stones unless a good month has passed. So, by the end of July, if those who have turned to stone have not posted something, some sort of response, I will move them to the "garden", which I will make a post informing that "character" of their movement.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:13 pm
Zimbu watched as someone that looked like him began turning to stone.

"Yeah, forgot to mention, I'm known across Gaia as having the power to break the fourth wall. That wasn't spam, she was trying to make you feel better with an explanation, and my replies are slow because I work and didn't notice that you replied, instead of character controlling me, you could have sent a nice letter chewing me out for not responding and warned me of the action that would take place. I am my creators pride and joy and everything that happens to me stays for all of his life, and will never be changed, for the sake of serious roleplaying. So losing me due to me being turned to stone, wont happen.

On another note! Can't say I know any Morniza, but I'm no cat-boy, or 'Neko', so that may explain it. I'm simply a cat-like Alien, N.I.C.O.: Neurologically Intelligent Cat Organism. But I'd loved to have met someone who changed the way humans think about other races, it's rare and hard to do."

The young Nico sat in a chair and spun around, giggling childishly about meeting someone nice and new. This Dee seemed rather entertaining.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:30 am
Dee smiled as she said, "That's too bad that you don't know Morniza. He was someone who changed the Earth. I myself am someone... different than most. First of all, even though I look human, the truth is, I'm not. I am what some people would call an original Tuffle. Unfortunately, I am the last of my kind."

She looked to the floor momentarily, before smiling and passing Zimbu a glass of milk. She said, "Though the last of my kind, what's thrilling is all the neat stuff I can do that my people took for granted or used for evil desires. One thing my people could do is possess others like demons. I am not like that. Well, truth is...I did that once, but only to protect someone. Not for evil needs or desires. My husband's mother when my husband was 15, had been trapped by a sexually crazed mad-man. If I would not have "possessed" her body at the moment that that jerk was doing the do, she would have died."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:39 am
Zimbu now hung upside down by his tail, which stretched abnormally long to hold onto the cieling. He took the glass of milk and held it upside down[rightside up for floor walkers], pouring chocolate from a small bottle he had on him into the drink. Once it became sweet enough, he drank it slowly.
"Your a pretty deep gal, Dee. But don't go sayin' your the last of your kind. No one ever really dies, we just go to another world. So there will always be more of you. Your just the last to depart." He smiled warmly, with his milk mustache.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:37 pm
Iori Yagami, a red-headed fire wielder appeared from the darker portion of a corridor 45 degrees from where Dee was standing and Zimbu was hanging. In his deep voice, he said, "When Dee says that she is the last of her kind, she means it. Not everyone deserves to live if they show no gratitude for their life in the first place. Dee is the last of her kind because she was the only one of her kind grateful for her life, and thus as a bonus, she was blessed with a second life."

Turning to Dee, Iori bowed then apologized, "So sorry that I was late, empress. The steakhouse was insanely busy last night and I slept in."  

Iori_Yagami1990

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:16 pm
Zimbu zipped up and came back down, landing right above the new fellow, Iori, and grinned. "Oi! We all deserve to live, just maybe not with the life we have. My species have Nine Lives, or course, so we know that sometimes, you just aren't meant to have a life. We all need to learn, so if they don't know the importance of life, they just need to be sent to their next! One day they'll learn. We all learn one day." He spun and his tail twisted, obviously not a normal tail, almost made of rubber.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:08 am
Dee giggled. She then said to Iori first, "That's okay that you were late. Your steakhouse is always busy. But, I think it wasn't the best of choices to get into the topic of discussion."

Turning to Zimbu, Dee said, "Never you mind about Iori's comment here. He means well, but doesn't always say the right words. More often than not, Iori chooses words almost as if to provoke others to battle, though sometimes, I am sure he doesn't mean to do this."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces