So, I understand that this should probably be in the mini-shops forum but no one seems to be looking/posting there. So, Guildmasters, I do most humbly beseach that you forgive me in doing this, but, and artist has to make a living.

I have run out of inspiration so I am doing free art-requests of anything your heart desires. Here is a sample of my work.
I hand (not electronically) draw Chibi's and Busts and put them all into a montage.
Becuase I lack significant skill with PS, I do not color the requests. Instead I 'give' you a copy of the ink. From there you may take it to anyone to color or you can do it yourself. I would color it, but once again, I am not skilled enough to create a good-quality image.
To make a formal request please post here so I can remember it easier.
Just make sure you tell me if you want a chibi or a bust and any additional information.
3nodding

(And yes, I know this is the wrong forum, but I am expressing myself and my need for inspiration. I figured why not let regular gaians help out in my form of expression. So please don't flame me. If the GuildMasters request it, I will delete and repost this in the mini-shop forum.)