Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Blind Dating
18 year old lesbian <3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii_Ni-Chan_ii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:27 pm
my name is nicole and im 18
im looking for a gaia romance that could possibly lead to more if the spark is there (:
feel free to pm me emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:06 pm
Hi ^_^
I'm Avery
I'm 17
I'm bi...
I don't give out pictures until I'm comfortable and I never give out my phone number online :3
Nice to meet you haha  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ii_Ni-Chan_ii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:28 pm
Hey_there_hun
Hi ^_^
I'm Avery
I'm 17
I'm bi...
I don't give out pictures until I'm comfortable and I never give out my phone number online :3
Nice to meet you haha

lol that all fine (:
nice to meet you too  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:34 pm
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
Hey_there_hun
Hi ^_^
I'm Avery
I'm 17
I'm bi...
Nice to meet you haha

lol that all fine (:
nice to meet you too

You too razz . So...I'm not a good conversation starter haha. Just a question, what's your zodiac sign? Horoscope, whatever you wanna call it razz  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ii_Ni-Chan_ii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:48 pm
Hey_there_hun
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
Hey_there_hun
Hi ^_^
I'm Avery
I'm 17
I'm bi...
Nice to meet you haha

lol that all fine (:
nice to meet you too

You too razz . So...I'm not a good conversation starter haha. Just a question, what's your zodiac sign? Horoscope, whatever you wanna call it razz

im a saggittarius (:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:52 pm
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
Hey_there_hun
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
Hey_there_hun
Hi ^_^
I'm Avery
I'm 17
I'm bi...
Nice to meet you haha

lol that all fine (:
nice to meet you too

im a saggittarius (:

Intersting, veeery interesting ;D I'm a Cancer...:3 So... I saw the Gaia speed dating thing in your signature and I was gonna be like "Oh, my god! You're in that guild, too?" then I realized I'm posting in that guild gonk  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Amaxun

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:04 pm
Hi Im Rachel!
I am Bi
I'm 16 years of age.
Everything you really need to know is on my profile and that includes pictures :3 Nice to meet you~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:34 pm
Hey_there_hun
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
Hey_there_hun
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
Hey_there_hun
Hi ^_^
I'm Avery
I'm 17
I'm bi...
Nice to meet you haha

lol that all fine (:
nice to meet you too

im a saggittarius (:

Intersting, veeery interesting ;D I'm a Cancer...:3 So... I saw the Gaia speed dating thing in your signature and I was gonna be like "Oh, my god! You're in that guild, too?" then I realized I'm posting in that guild gonk

lol its ok, i forget sometimes 2 emotion_awesome  

ii_Ni-Chan_ii

ii_Ni-Chan_ii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:35 pm
XxX_drarkness_xXx
Hi Im Rachel!
I am Bi
I'm 16 years of age.
Everything you really need to know is on my profile and that includes pictures :3 Nice to meet you~

nice to meet you emotion_yatta
lol i have nothing about me on my profile except pictures of shows, some of me, and my drawings lol emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:36 pm
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
Hey_there_hun
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
Hey_there_hun
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
Hey_there_hun
Hi ^_^
I'm Avery
I'm 17
I'm bi...
Nice to meet you haha

lol that all fine (:
nice to meet you too

im a saggittarius (:

Lol, I love that face emotion_awesome xD it's an awesome face. Ha. Get it? Cause to do the face it's : awesome :...xD  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ii_Ni-Chan_ii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:37 pm
Hey_there_hun
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
Hey_there_hun
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
Hey_there_hun

im a saggittarius (:

Lol, I love that face emotion_awesome xD it's an awesome face. Ha. Get it? Cause to do the face it's : awesome :...xD

lol that one and this one --> emotion_kirakira are my favorite. i never really payed attention to the name emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:40 pm
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
XxX_drarkness_xXx
Hi Im Rachel!
I am Bi
I'm 16 years of age.

lol i have nothing about me on my profile except pictures of shows, some of me, and my drawings lol emotion_awesome

I love meh anime xDD I need to update my profile though.

Amaxun

Ruthless Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:41 pm
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
Hey_there_hun
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
Hey_there_hun
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
Hey_there_hun

im a saggittarius (:

lol that one and this one --> emotion_kirakira are my favorite. i never really payed attention to the name emotion_facepalm

Lol, then my explanation wasn't in vain! xD Whatcha upto? :3 If you don't mind my nosyness emotion_kirakira Oh, my god! I just looked at your profile! GLEE GLEE GLEE GLEE GLEE!!!!! KLAAAIINE! *Fangirl moment* emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:52 pm
XxX_drarkness_xXx
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
XxX_drarkness_xXx
Hi Im Rachel!
I am Bi
I'm 16 years of age.

I love meh anime xDD I need to update my profile though.

omg really.? what amine do u like emotion_kirakira  

ii_Ni-Chan_ii

Blind Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas