Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Looking for friendship and more :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iFawkher

3,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:57 am
Hello, Im Brittany heart Im 17, Canadian bisexual (90% girls, 10% boys) <---- dont let that discourage you :3 to me if you can catch my interest than your gender doesnt matter whatsoever.
Lets see.. I love to goof around, if you were in a room with me looking at me, funny faces all the way. Im shy-ish , but only in real life or on the phone/skype.
Im a romantic, I love holding hands, cuddling and more <3
Im bipolar, so I want someone who can handle me at my worst, and my best :3
I love to read and write, im up for anything new.
Im not one for scary movies, but if im with someone i trust and i know that when i go to bed they will be there to comfort and protect me, ill watch them .
I really dont care much about age, As long as your not over 25, and as long as your not younger than 16.
Im looking for a relationship, one that will eventually develop into something more than online.
My type? I dont have a type really, as long as your genuine and not too annoying im fine, personality is key, looks dont matter much, but I would love if someone didnt let themself go, in shape atleast alittle bit. :3
Okay <3 so ill leave off with one thing, im very talkative as you see, but I do have a busy schedule sometimes.
Pm me <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:42 am
Am I not going to ever get a chance at u  

nestlechicken

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out