Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 am
.Welcome to The Healing Spring.

In the Kawani lands there is a lot of conflict, and a lot of battle, but rarely a place to come for healing. Some can turn to large herds, or a friend, however sometimes one can find neither. The Healing Spring is a small area set in the jungle (with Xochi's permission of course!), where Liquid Bismuth decided to take on healing others. This became too big of a task to do alone, so he started to put word out that any other healers looking to practice could do so here freely. Soon, there was a steady influx at The Spring, healers and wounded alike.

OOC: This is not really a herd, but more of a gathering of horses that come an go, both to heal and be healed. Some heal and are better in some areas than others. This gathering is open to both those that want to heal regularly, and ones that need their assistance.

.Rules.

If you have questions please ask!

. This takes place in the jungle and protected by Requiem and Xochiquetzal's herd. They do not and will not tolerate evil beings killing needlessly or coming to cause havoc. They WILL step up and there ARE a lot of them. So please keep this neutral. They will heal 'evil' horses, but do not bring them here with the purpose to cause issues in either IC/OOC please.

. Because this area is protected by a herd, and IF you NEED to know the lineage/members/classes, ask for it c: It's not something Ive entirely had time to sit down and document, but it's there and those involved know it lol. I can throw you a quick rundown of the Jungle Herd.

. This thread is the main place for record keeping and applications. All healing RPs will be done in separate RP threads so the encounter is more 'personal' and so tracking for stat points from it is easier for staff.

. This is a unique idea that as far and I know, has never really been implemented publicly and en masse. If for some reason you dont want to join The Spring but like the idea and/or use our 'healing format' please please please give credit.

. This thread is both IC and OOC. Healers will post their 'jobs' here so we can keep record of them, but other than that please keep OOC to a minimum and use brackets (( )) when replying in OOC. No one is going to get mad if you have a short convo OOC because you have questions or need to fill us in or something, but please keep things like how your day was out of this thread c:

More to come if needed...

NOTE: Yes I know this thread isnt pretty, lol. Feel free to hit me up if you are so inclined to help us with graphics to make us pretty!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:55 am
.The Healers.

There is no true hierarchy here as each healer has their own unique abilities. They are all looked at equally amongst each other, however, the founder would be Liquid Bismuth, if one had to be named.

Things to know:

Levels of Healing - Refer to the kind of healing a horse will do. There are many forms but we try to keep these mostly under two categories: Physical and Spiritual. From there is breaks down to minor, moderate, major and extreme. There is no form or set of rules that really determine the severity of the wound, that is up to the on looking for healing.

Physical Healing - Is just that, physical wounds.

Spiritual - There are some horses out there that are in need of a number of different types of spiritual healing. Ranging from a 'pick me up/good vibes' session to perhaps something deeper like a communion with their chosen deity. Spiritual healers might be a tad harder to find/get a meeting with, but we will do our best to help you out!

Alignment - As stated before, we welcome all alignments here. Some are healers with darker natures, who perhaps rely on less 'kosher' methods, and some are healers that are good but will heal a skinwalker. Please keep this in mind when RPing your healer or choosing a healer.

Healing Tasks - This is where we keep track of the healing attempts. If you are posting a completed RP please also post if it was a success or failure. If it is a failure, you CAN set up for another attempt. Either with another healer or the same, but please give the healer a chance for a small break if you are choosing the same one.

User Image

Name: Liquid Bismuth
You can call him: Bissy

How long he has been healing: For quite some time now. It was something he had taken on as a youngling, and has been healing ever since. It comes quite natural to him.

Apprentice: Feri

Levels of healing: Physical, minor to extreme.

Allignment: He is considered good, but will heal up to evil.

Healings Tasks:

Successful -
Failed -

Available for work: Yes

User Image

Name: Lilybane
You can call her: Lily

How long she has been healing: She is newer to healing, and has mostly kept her healing to smaller forest creatures.

Apprentice: She is not open to having an apprentice.

Levels of healing: Physical, minor. Spiritual, pure, minor.

Allignment: She is good, and will heal up to neutral.

Healings Tasks:

Successful -
Failed -

Available for work: No

Things you may need to know: Lily is mute.

User Image

Name: Midra

How long she has been healing: She has been healing since her childhood. Her grandmother has been her teacher.

Apprentice: She would be more than happy to pass on the art of healing to who ever wants to learn.

Levels of healing: Physical, moderate.

Allignment: She is good, but will heal anyone in need of healing.

Healings Tasks:

Successful -
Failed -

User Image

Name: Wallace
You can call him: Wallace. None of this "Wally" bull s**t.

How long he has been healing: My mum taught me when I was young. My father made me do it as a tool for him once she... Was no longer with us...

Apprentice: Hell. No.

Levels of healing: What's this "Spiritual" crap?
And moderate to extreme only. I don't have time for pussies.

((Note that since he's only half blood, heavy and extreme would probably take up to three sessions.))

Allignment: Whatever the hell I feel like that day.
((He'll heal anyone who isn't of Kalona blood.))

Healings Tasks:

Successful - 1
Failed -

Things you may need to know: More often than not, he's muzzled. When he's not, unless you're super cute, he's usually an a**. XD

User Image

Name: Feri
You can call her: Fei

How long she has been healing: a couple of months

Apprentice: Apprenticing under Liquid Bismuth
Levels of healing: Spiritual - nature Minor, flowers on her wings can cure some aliments. Physcial- Modeate

Allignment: Chaotic Neutral

Healings Tasks:
Successful -
Failed -

Things you may need to know: she can talk to plants help them grow, she knows which ones can help cure and which ones are deadly.

User Image

Name: Eudora
You can call her: Eudora

How long she has been healing: Since she was a filly, though she hasn't used her healing abilities much. Though she has a natural talent. She has come here to help become a better healer.

Apprentice: Not open to having an apprentice

Levels of healing: Physical - Minor to Heavy

Allignment: Neutral (she has no qualms with healing any who ask)

Healings Tasks:

Successful -
Failed -

Things you may need to know: She is also a Tinkerer, tips of the sort are welcomed.  

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:57 am
.The Healed.

Here you will see those that have come to The Healing Spring for our services and a link to their session.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:00 pm
.Healer Applications.

Please use the form below to apply as a healer or healing apprentice. IC applicants are very welcomed, just please make sure that somewhere in your post you leave the application so I can post your info for you on the front page c:

Please please please keep us updated of your status. Also, if at any time you want to be removed as a healer, again, please let us know.

Also, please keep your answers short. We dont want the wounded to have to stand there and read pages and pages before we get to them!

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]You can call him/her:[/b]

[b]How long she/he has been healing:[/b]

[b]Apprentice:[/b] Open to having an apprentice/Not open to having an apprentice/I want to be an apprentice (list who you want to apprentice under)

[b]Levels of healing:[/b] Physical/Spiritual - What kind of Spiritual if any (pure, nature, elemental, etc) - Minor/Moderate/Heavy/Extreme

[b]Allignment:[/b] Good/Neutral/Chaotic/Evil (yes.. I play DnD)

[b]Healings Tasks:[/b] Make sure you post all of your RPs here so we can fill in this info as time goes.

[i]Successful - [/i]
[i]Failed - [/i]

[b]Available for work:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Things you may need to know:[/b] You dont have to fill this in. This is for unique traits. Mute, Blind, etc.

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:14 pm
.The Wounded.

If you are looking to be healed, please fill this out below. IC posts are loved, but please make sure that you add this form somewhere in your posts so we can match you with your healer.

After your healing, please feel free to snag the second form to let us know how it went!

[b]You can call him/her:[/b]

[b]Which healer are you looking to connect with?:[/b]

[b]What kind of healing are you looking for:[/b] Physical/Spiritual. If spiritual, please be as precise as possible with what you are looking for. We dont need a novel, but precise is good.

[b]Apprentice:[/b] Do you mind if you are healed by an apprentice? Likewise, would you mind if an apprentice was present while your healing was in session?

[b]Levels of healing:[/b] Minor/Moderate/Heavy/Extreme

[b]Allignment:[/b] Good/Neutral/Chaotic/Evil (yes.. I play DnD)

[b]Is this your first time at The Healing Spring:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Things we may need to know:[/b] You dont have to fill this in. This is for unique traits. Mute, Blind, etc.

[b]What kind of healing were you here for:[/b] Physical/Spiritual. If spiritual, please be as precise as possible with what you were here for. We dont need a novel, but precise is good. You can copypasta this from your original form seeking the session.

[b]Apprentice:[/b] Did you have an apprentice healer? Was one present? What kind of words of wisdom would you leave for them?

[b]How was your session?[/b] Please feel free to add any kind of feedback. Also, if you could, please leave a link to your session.

[b]Would you come back or send another here?[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:32 pm
.How this all works.

Okay so youve read what we are about, and youve read all the forms... now... how exactly does this happen? How do you determine how the session went?

The session/RP is essentially a short RP that involves random rolls/luck and RP responses.

The healer will start your RP and send you the link. This will be the setup. After a couple introductory posts, their healing attempts will begin. The healer will have 5 attempts to either completely heal the wounded, or do the best that they can. Extreme wounds will likely almost never be healed completely with one session, but we hope to leave you in a better condition than when you first came in.

The session begins with the healing rolling a number, depending on the level of the wound. Minor 1 - 10, Moderate 1 - 20, Heavy 1 - 50, Extreme 1 - 100. The rolled number has to be at least half of the total for it to attempt to be successful.

After the healers roll and response, the wounded will then roll and fill in their response. The response roll has to be at least half of the healing roll for it to be any level of effective. Example: in a 1-50 roll, BOTH RPers must get a roll of 25 or more to completely succeed.

Mock Session:

Healer: Posts their roll for a Heavy wounded horse.

Roll: 1 - 50. Result is a 26. This is a successful attempt as it is over 25.

Healer: Adjusts their post to fill in their RP response to the outcome of the roll.

Wounded: Posts their roll to see if they were effected by the successful attempt.

Roll: 1 - 50. Result is a 16. This attempt failed.

Wounded: Adjusts their post to fill in their RP response to the outcome of the roll, and in turn keeps a tally of how many attempts are left. This would end at 'Attempts: 1/5'

Cleanup: After 5/5 attempts, the two will part ways. It is up to the wounded to decided if they feel healed or not. Of course, if someone rolls all failing heals, or all successful heals, we expect the outcome to show as such.  

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:33 pm
.Reserved.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 pm
.Reserved.

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:35 pm
.Reserved.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:35 pm
.Reserved.

Ktns

Lunatic

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:16 pm
This is neat. =D
Okay to poooost? If not, I'll delete it. XD
'Cept my post will be in first person. Because it's more fun like that.

User Image
Name: Wallace
You can call him/her: Wallace. None of this "Wally" bull s**t.

How long she/he has been healing: My mum taught me when I was young. My father made me do it as a tool for him once she... Was no longer with us...

Apprentice: Hell. No.

Levels of healing: What's this "Spiritual" crap?
And moderate to extreme only. I don't have time for pussies.

((Note that since he's only half blood, heavy and extreme would probably take up to three sessions.))

Allignment: Whatever the hell I feel like that day.
((He'll heal anyone who isn't of Kalona blood.))

Healings Tasks:

Successful -
Failed -

Available for work: Yes/No

Things you may need to know: More often than not, he's muzzled. When he's not, unless you're super cute, he's usually an a**. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:00 pm
(( Tis completely fine to post!!! Ill add him up there in a bit! c: Welcome! ))  

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:08 pm
(( Hahah totally in love with his personality! This will be awesome c: Ty! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:34 pm
((Yeah, he's definitely fun to RP. XD If he fails, he'd probably just be like, "Yeah, I just really don't like you right now. It's not my fault." *snickers*))  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image
Name:
Feri
You can call him/her: Fei

How long she/he has been healing: a couple of months

Apprentice:to Liquid Bismuth
Levels of healing: Spiritual - nature Minor, flowers on her wings can cure some aliments. Physcial- Modeate

Allignment: Chaotic Neutral

Healings Tasks:
Successful -
Failed -

Available for work: Yes/no

Things you may need to know: she can talk to plants help them grow, she knows which ones can help cure and which ones are deadly.  
Herds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff