Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Whitethorne House Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:48 pm
Tʜᴇ Wʜɪᴛᴇᴛʜᴏʀɴᴇ Hᴏᴜsᴇ
Located in Chiswick Park, London
════════════════════════

User Image

Gearvin Jeremiah Whitethorne

Nicole Yvonne Whitethorne

Issac Herodion Whitethorne

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:52 pm
Rᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴛs
════════════════════════

User Image

xxxxxGᴇᴀʀᴠɪɴ Wʜɪᴛᴇᴛʜᴏʀɴᴇ
xxxxxHᴏᴍᴇ/Wᴏʀᴋ/Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ

User Image

xxxxxNɪᴄᴏʟᴇ Wʜɪᴛᴇᴛʜᴏʀɴᴇ
            xxxxxHᴏᴍᴇ/Wᴏʀᴋ/Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ

User Image

xxxxxIssᴀᴄ Wʜɪᴛᴇᴛʜᴏʀɴᴇ
                      xxxxxHᴏᴍᴇ/Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ/Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:59 am
Oᴅᴅ Nᴏᴛᴇs Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ
════════════════════════

Under Construction.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image

Anastasia was busy this morning. Today was the day that their youngest was going to get her school supplies from Diagon Alley. It was somewhat a bittersweet day, since this was possibly going to be the one and only time that a child of hers was going to start Hogwarts, but she held herself with a grace that suggested nothing of the sort. She hummed a bit as she set down breakfast for the children, and then called them down. There was no doubt that the family was all going to go, since they rarely got the chance to go out together.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image

Chalmes groaned as he got out of bed. Why did they have to make mornings so early? He would have loved another hour or so of sleep at least, but unfortunately he could hear the cheerful humming coming from downstairs. Great, he thought. Mum was expecting all of them to go. He could have pretended to not hear, or played sick. But unfortunately he knew that she would lay the guilt trip on him if he didn't. Sighing, he quickly got dressed and ran a comb through his hair. Deciding that was enough, he turned and headed downstairs.

"Morning, mum. Going to Diagon Alley?" he asked, acting like she wasn't expecting them all to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:47 am
User Image

Chris groaned as he started downstairs after his brother. Honestly, couldn't the family go out to the wizarding world without an argument from his twin? He could already hear his mother telling Chalmes that they all were going, no excuses. He could already imagine Chalmes's expression of annoyance, and shook his head. At least he could probably drag his twin away from their sister before another argument started because of her nagging. "Hey mum, getting Tria's stuff for school?" he asked, ignoring the snort from his brother. Time enough later to find out what was wrong with him, he thought.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image

Eretria rolled her eyes as she walked downstairs to breakfast. Honestly, why was it that Chalmes had to start an argument with someone on what seemed a daily basis. First was their father, then it was her, and now their mother. It was getting to be bothersome. She at least had the grace to just simply sit down and eat, and noticed that Chris was in the process of trying to deflect the argument. Good luck there, Chris, she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image

Anastasia speared her eldest with a look. "We are all going and that's final. Your father suggested last night that the two of you needed new dress robes on top of school supplies yourself. We can get Eretria's school things while we are out as well."

She didn't miss the look that both her sons gave each other. It did bother her that Chalmes took his status around the wizarding world hard, but at least Chris was there to prevent more violent outbursts. "You three had better eat quickly, since we'll be flooing to your father's office to get there."  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:27 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin was all curled up, cold and shaking, about to re-leave him self of the little food he had eaten. He looked like he was going to shed a tear, but that would not be very pure of him in his mind. It hurt him, everything his mother had said. He was not used to her speaking to or of him, she usually just ordered him and cursed him when he was around her..which was rarely. He realized then and there that this wise man would be disappointed with him if he ever knew what he had done in the past..so he vowed to him self not to tell..or to do it again.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? Good, ate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:27 am
User Image

Gearvin stepped out of the fireplace, still carrying Shin. He walked over to the couch and set the boy down onto it and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Bringing it out and setting it down on the table next to Shin, he sat in one of the armchairs and reached down for his briefcase, then mentally cursed himself as he realized that he'd forgotten it back at the office. Well, he thought, there's a first time for everything. At least the shop would survive even if he wasn't there for one afternoon, but he wondered if his family would survive whatever insanity that Sever woman would bring since Shin was here. He shook his head and stood to get a book from off a shelf. No need to think about it, he thought resolutely. It would happen or it wouldn't. The Whitethornes had endured worse, and would continue to weather things out.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:34 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin chocked, covering his mouth, before getting up with incredible speed for how weak he was and running to the nearest trash can, reaching. He looked up, ashamed. :I..I..I am sorry" He said, wiping his mouth. "She..she cursed me...to..to make sure.." he said, before gagging again.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? Good, ate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:43 am
User Image

Gearvin set the book he had taken out aside and stood to mae his way over to the kitchen. A faucet could be heard from within, and he returned and gave the boy a wet rag. "There's water on the table," he said quietly, and waited for Shin to recover himself for Gearvin to Vanish what was left in the can. "I would probably suggest waiting until your stomach settles back down before you try and eat anything."  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:47 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shinlooked at him, nodding before staying honestly. "I will not be able to keep it down if it is not green.." He said, looking tired, before sitting back down and wiping his mouth.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:56 am
User Image

Gearvin frowned. "An... odd choice for a curse," he said with a bit of curiosity in his voice. "I have never heard of something like that." He thought, and mentally cringed at the sudden idea that popped into his head. "My wife, she has a sort of dye for foods. Do you think that maybe it would trick the curse until something can be done to help rid yourself of it?" He didn't know how Shin would react if he found out it was some sort of muggle ingredient for food. He only remembered the phase Chalmes had gone through concerning the green dye when he was still a toddler. Had to have everything green, he mused.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:05 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin heard the curiosity. "It gives me a strong liking for anything green...or in other words..anything Slythern.." He said. Food was just the worst of it. "I..a dye?" He asked, looking hopeful. "It..it sounds..good"
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items