Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
Some guy's advertising for some other guild.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:58 pm
Greetings to all those within the N.U.R.
I am Mantus, and I have a proposition for anyone who might be interested.

I am in the works of making a guild based around Naruto Roleplay, with a very distinct difference. Instead of our shinobi's appearances fitting that of animation, we would utilize cosplay and photography to show off our characters as a base, while strong writing and storytelling skills provide the body of the roleplay.

For an example of this, merely glance at my siggy below. You'll see what I mean. If anyone is interested, quote me or pm me with ideas and I'll happily invite you to the guild, as it's still under construction. Understand that if you were to join, you still owe your time to this guild as well. It is not in my intention to steal members, merely to invite them to partake of my creation also.

Thank you for your time.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:05 pm
lol, that guy's plan is hard to pull off IMO. Finding cosplay pictures for the RPC you want is like IMPOSSIBLE, and no one's going to spend the money to make their own. Even just using real people is still something a lot of anime cosplayers don't really consider, so . . .

I don't really mind people joining other Naruto guilds along with this one -- I myself am in two -- but something about "my intention is not to steal members" screams "my intention is to steal members".

XD  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:49 pm
Yeah, what he said.

I mean, come on...cosplay? I ain't made of money.

Plus, I'm not exactly partial to prancing and dancing around at conventions in a costume.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:02 pm
No one ever said it was going to be easy. Granted, if someone is going to write a great deal, they have to enjoy the character. Part of the ideal is striving to become that character, even if for a single shoot. I did it myself, and it honestly is fun. As far as stealing members, I believe I made it clear that if N.U.R. members were to join, they must remain active here to partake of my guild.

Was that lost in translation, I suppose?

My Mantus costume was comprised of attire found around the house. The only thing purchased was the headband. I posted for those who might want to try such an outrageous idea. I was sure there were a few people who cosplayed in this guild, or else I would not of posted what I did.

Mantus Aburame

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:10 pm
Mantus Aburame
No one ever said it was going to be easy. Granted, if someone is going to write a great deal, they have to enjoy the character. Part of the ideal is striving to become that character, even if for a single shoot. I did it myself, and it honestly is fun. As far as stealing members, I believe I made it clear that if N.U.R. members were to join, they must remain active here to partake of my guild.

Was that lost in translation, I suppose?

My Mantus costume was comprised of attire found around the house. The only thing purchased was the headband. I posted for those who might want to try such an outrageous idea. I was sure there were a few people who cosplayed in this guild, or else I would not of posted what I did.

Whered You get the Bugs from? XD I hope those werent all in your house but u raise a good argument.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:48 pm
The bugs are CGI. :3
If done right, they can look better than plastic bugs. Unfortunately, when we did the shoot, there were no critters about. A few flies, but you know they won't hold still for even a moment.

Mantus Aburame

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:59 pm
This wouldn't be the guild for me then as far as money goes razz

The only thing I wear are t-shirts, jeans, and the occasional fancy suit.

I like the sound of CGI which I can do a little of...but I don't think this would be for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:57 pm
Mantus Aburame
The bugs are CGI. :3
If done right, they can look better than plastic bugs. Unfortunately, when we did the shoot, there were no critters about. A few flies, but you know they won't hold still for even a moment.

The second I saw the picture I knew that... It's tastefully done, though.

HA! I'd cosplay my character if I weren't so damn fat/had more then 50 cents to my name.  

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items