Jiruji (James) Nanoya
The Hopeless Romantic..ish
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♥A bit about me♥
Biological Male
Twenty
Bi~Sexual

I'm somewhat witty, I like to enjoyed myself and have a good time. I'm a social butterfly so I enjoy both deep meaningful conversation and can also have fun Meaningless gibber jabber conversations. I am AFFECTIONATE! I am prone to cuddling whenever possible. I engage equally in all forms of affection, not just physical. I am EMOTIONALLY FRAGILE! Just because I was born a man does not mean my emotions are comprised of steel. I am in touch with my feelings and hope that one would not deliberately attempt to hurt them. My roles in relationships are primarily neutral, but I don't mind changing slightly for my partner. I do not always crossdress because I have a brother and his wife that live off my support. I'm searching for a gaia relationship that could change into something special given a little time. There are an infinite amount of things I'm sure I'm forgetting so don't feel afraid to ASK ME ANYTHING

♥What I'm searching for?♥

I really don't have much of a set preference. I don't discriminate between age or anything of the sort. When love hits you, you can't really pick and choose. I can't say that I wont give any attention to the underaged users, but understand that we could never have anything more than casual conversation until you are withing legal parameters.

I'm looking for someone who will accept me for my gentle ways. I've tried changing into something I'm not just for a relationship once and it honestly left me with scars I can't possibly ever part from. I dont want to be with someone who will intentionally break my heart. I looking for something serious because deep down we all want to feel important, I don't want someone who will string me along for their entertainment. If you want to date but aren't looking for something serious, please give a warning before things get too far out of hand. Emotions can strained be strained, even if its over the internet.

♥Hobbies and Interests♥

Here are a few of my hobbies.
•Photography
•Drawing[which I'm horrible at]
•Singing [Which I'm excellent at]
•Dancing (bleh)
•Jogging
•Video Games [Mmo's, adventure, shooters, strategy. I'm a pretty good gamer actually. I have excellent hand/eye coordination and could literally become a pro at video games after 10 minutes of playing. I would love to put wagers on my matches as well
•Puzzles and crosswords
•Roleplaying (Absolute Must in my life)
•Writing [I enjoy all forms of writing and expressive creation. I don't write poetry anymore, but often find myself in the mood to start keeping a diary.]

Anywho, I've talked enough. I really hope that someone will try to reach out to me. If not, I'm always fine with making new friends.

♥PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPEEDY RESPONSE♥
♥PM'S ARE ALWAYS WELCOME FOR ANY REASON♥
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━