Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Join the Dark Side

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:37 am
Lord Xilan, dark lord, needs more followers, and victims of various levels (like Impiriused and deaths).

Please Help me out! I need more baddies at my command!

PS. Read the Daily Prophet to find out what he's been up to

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:55 am
Hello Spaz!

I PMed Tah, asking her if I could revive my characters and make a glorious comeback.
I haven't heard back but I'm hoping for the best.
And if that happens, I had an idea for one of my guys that I wanted to run past you.

I was going to have Gideon, who was an Auror taken off of his sister's murder case, have quit the ministry to hunt the killer on his own.
He was short on answers or leads, sooooo I was thinking.

What if, after spending some time off of the grid and having angered the Auror Department, he joined up with the bad guys, ie Lord Xilan's group, just as a low level flunkie.
He wouldn't want to get involved in anything too terrible so he would just be responsible for passing messages, gathering intelligence, and so forth while he tried to slowly and quietly probe the dark side for information about his sister.

Now, would that be possible because, I'm forgetting here, is Xilan a Legilmens?
If he was then that wouldn't work.
But otherwise, what do you think?

Pathological Kisser

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:30 pm
You know Roi works as his little recruiter in Hogwarts. So if anyone wants to make a student dark minion ;p PM me!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:04 pm
And if you want to join in on the fun, but don't want to be evil, then fret not!

Remington Nott always has a way of convincing people to do things they would never do. xD  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:33 pm
Well, you already have a plot and stuff with my characters, so I'm just waiting for things to start up with that. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:51 pm
The severs are a in. However shin is getting... Ideas. Also the James would be in. Once they are excepted. More for a forced recruitment.  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:27 am
Diamond_Wales
Well, you already have a plot and stuff with my characters, so I'm just waiting for things to start up with that. twisted

Ah yes, when do you want to start that?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:28 am
Pathological Kisser
Hello Spaz!

I PMed Tah, asking her if I could revive my characters and make a glorious comeback.
I haven't heard back but I'm hoping for the best.
And if that happens, I had an idea for one of my guys that I wanted to run past you.

I was going to have Gideon, who was an Auror taken off of his sister's murder case, have quit the ministry to hunt the killer on his own.
He was short on answers or leads, sooooo I was thinking.

What if, after spending some time off of the grid and having angered the Auror Department, he joined up with the bad guys, ie Lord Xilan's group, just as a low level flunkie.
He wouldn't want to get involved in anything too terrible so he would just be responsible for passing messages, gathering intelligence, and so forth while he tried to slowly and quietly probe the dark side for information about his sister.

Now, would that be possible because, I'm forgetting here, is Xilan a Legilmens?
If he was then that wouldn't work.
But otherwise, what do you think?

Nope Xilan is not a legilimens, so your little idea should be good  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:25 pm
Whenever you'd like. Right now, the family's off buying school supplies for the youngest for the next term, and the head of the family happens to be relaxing in the Leaky Cauldron. I think we'd just have to let Tahiri about it, but that's it. She already knows, just when you'd like to start it is up to you smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:08 pm
Abigail Warstorm is working with Desmond Kragg to find Lord Xilan. They both want to join him, and currently Abigail is trying to get information form Remington Nott. I'll get to the Dark Lord as soon as possible!  

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:31 pm
Come Join Xilan's forces!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:44 pm
Shawn Judus Sever and Zaibrina Sever would join. Judus does not know his twin died protecting People drom the new Lord. Salvatore would sell things to them. But he is more.. Grey. Shin already helped that cause and would need to be threatened to do it again.  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:14 pm
Dahlia Edgeworth is spiraling down into fury-induced insanity. I would like her to go full on dark and perhaps attempt to murder her son, Damien, in the future. I mean, I always imagined she'd join the Dark Wizards at some point. She's just starting her affair with Remington, but eventually, she could be recruited.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:03 pm
Virgil Ross, hurt and rejected by the ones he loved becomes bitter and hateful {Like he was not already before.} and falls deeper into his resentment towards the muggle taint and now hates vampires as well. Driven by his hatred he wants to lash out and seek out a powerful someone's help.  

Xistund

Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff