Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
18 Turning 19, Looking For Special Someone~ <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azn_KoreanBear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:20 am
Hey guys!
This is Tomboy Sin, or you can call me Kitten~
I am currently 18 years old, but will turn 19 in May xDD I'm so excited~~~~
Well, to tell you the truth, I am ready for a relationship ^-^
I got out of a really bad one, filled with lies, and I think that it is about time that I try something new instead of sulking that it was over. Oh well~
Anyway, I am Half white, Half asian, Hawaiian, Hispanic, Native American Indian. I am a total of twelve (12) Nationalities ^-^ I will list them all for you~!!
German
French
Italian
Polish
Dutch
Irish
Filipino
Japanese
Chinese
Hawaiian
Hispanic
Native American Indian
There~ At least I remembered them all -____-; I usually don't xD
Well, the type of guy I'm looking for is probably not in this world, but it does not hurt to look, right?
Anyway, let's start off with me!
I like Asian guys -__-; Mostly Koreans~ <3 They are just too cute~~~
But, you know, I am A-Sexual, meaning I will be happy with who ever no matter the gender. ^-^ Yes, I am that type of girl~ Anywho~ I am protective of whoever I am in like with, and very very jealous. Well, I only became jealous when I met my very first boyfriend >.> He was bisexual, and it always got me jealous the way he talked about others~ WELL! I do not like being jealous, but if it happens, I will tell you.
I have really bad mood swings~ I mean, really bad. I think I may have deppression, but I never went to get diagnosed Q.Q Oh well~ HAHAHAH!! I am a generally happy, go-lucky person, but I do have split personalities -___-; I get angery really fast, and when I do, I cannot control how angry I become. This is not a pitty story, so I will stop. But, anyway, I am 5' 8" tall, 117 lbs., I have honey brown eyes -____-; Yes, like a Vmapire. >.>
I'm an artist, a chereographer, a singer, a dancing, and a chef. I am going into the Air Guard soon, so I will not be on for a while.....2 months gonk
But, I think my future beau will not mind ^-^ At least I hope so~
I have been through a LOT. All my past relationships, all the girls I've dated (which were 3 girls) have all cheated on me. I hope that this male will not. I want him to love me for who I am, not who I can be. I am a sadist, so he will have to put up with that part of me. I am ashamed of it,but I can't help it~
Well, I am Seke -____- But, I will submit to a guy who is much more dominant than me.
Now for him:
I like interesting conversations, not just "yeah" or "k". ANSWER ME!! I love being engaged in a conversation that will make me think! I'M AN INTELLECTUAL GIRL! -ahem- Well, I want him to be kind, and caring. Someone who will deal with my deppression, and my cutting, and still love me through it all~ Someone who will hold me and comfort me~ Well, if you think that is you, plase, quote here, or PM me ^-^

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:36 pm
hey there, you sound like your my type of girl, i love brown eyes, and im an artist too, wanna chat sometime?? redface  

JokerRage13

Devoted Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Azn_KoreanBear

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:00 am
ShadowSaint13
hey there, you sound like your my type of girl, i love brown eyes, and im an artist too, wanna chat sometime?? redface

9]-giggles- Sure~! ^-^

Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff