Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Non-Canon OOC RP
[SOLO/PRP] Stranger things have happened. (Milo x BM)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:38 am
((I have no idea how to write this, so it might suck...)
Teepee Link

Soq involved:

User Image

User Image
(I should probably get him recerted eventually)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:51 am
Milo'koa had ventured out far from his mother's herd. Har'koa, that crazy b***h, had been trying to set him up with yet another female that he didn't like. Some switch had flipped in her head, and she wanted grandchildren more than anything else. Everyday she asked him, "when are you going to bring home a decent mare and continue my line?"

His mother had this thing about keeping her purewalker herd, well, pure. Milo didn't really like any of the mares in their herd, and the ones he did like didn't live up to her lofty ambitions.

He really hated her for all this commotion she was causing in his life.

At this point, Milo wanted to do something to piss her off. Well, piss her off more than he usually did. He never seemed to be the son she wanted. His brother, Poe'thas, got all the love. That a*****e.

Out in the distance, Milo spotted a small snack of a Usdia sitting under a tree. His head was hanging low, and he seemed to be singing some sort of song. It almost sounded like "Happy Birthday" as preformed as a funeral drudge. Milo decided to go and investigate more closely.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:29 am
Birthday Marzipan was having a horrible day. Everyday was a horrible day. He was the most miserable little pony in existence.

His father, Tiggs, the Birthday Carebear, was in charge of celebrating all the new births in the area. He tended to drag BM with him. BM hated birthdays. He hated all the singing and happiness and cake... okay, maybe he liked the cake.

And so he sat under his usual tree, wishing that he had never been born so he would never had to have to sing to anyone. He was a grandfather now, one of his two girls had given birth to three little bundles of joy. His father was ecstatic, and sang about it non-stop. In a little napsack, Tiggs carried around painted pictures of his entire family to show off. BM hated this also.

Softly sobbing, BM sang the song that he hated most, Happy Birthday.

Between his tears, he caught a glimpse of trouble on four paws coming his way. He kept his eyes focused on the ground, and called out to the stalking form, "If you're going to eat me, Walker, at least end my miserable life quickly. If my death is as horrible as everything else, I'll be upset."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:39 am
Sniffing the air, there was only one word for the Usdia in front of him: pathetic. The stench of failure wafted off of him. He was so weak. It would be an easy kill and easy meal, but Milo's interest had been piqued.

"Tell me," he said from his fanged maw, "why do you welcome your death? Why would you just let me eat you without a struggle?"  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:54 am
BM looked into the eyes of the larger horse, and snorted. "You're the top of the food chain. I don't really have a chance. I've never had a chance at anything. My dad is this overly happy fella. He sings all the time. All. The. Time. I can't take it anymore. My daughter's don't even visit anymore; they say I'm too depressing. Can you blame them for not wanting to see me like this?" He motioned with his front legs at his sulking form.

"You don't need to know all this, you don't. But if you're going to kill me, I'm going to give you my last confession. Someone has to hear it. It might as well be you. Consider it a fair trade. I get to be your dinner, but you have to hear me out first."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:02 am
Well, that was interesting. Milo was used to his prey begging for it's life. He almost didn't want to eat him anymore, but he wasn't going to tell the Usdia that.

He waved a paw in small circles in the air, "Continue..."  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:25 am
There was the sudden realization that this skinwalker may just be playing games with him. BM didn't care though. Honestly, it felt good to have someone to listen to his problems. He talked about them all the time, but no one ever took the time to hear what he had to say.

If this guy wasn't going to kill him, BM might actually like him.

He went on with his litany of woe, "On top of all of this, my mate totally hit it and quit it. I haven't seen her since my daughters came out of their baskets. You know what that's like? I thought I loved her. I really thought that we were going to be together forever. Looks like forever is about two weeks."

BM snorted again. It was his tell when he was nervous, and he started to start back into that depressing sob. "I'm so alone. There's no one that will care that you eat me. I'll be a meal, and then done. Bam. That's it. That's my fate in life. How pathetic is that?"

He wailed a long cry. He had been carrying around these feelings of uselessness for so long, and this was his last chance to get it all out. BM didn't care that someone was watching. ******** him. He could see his pain. Let him know that what he was about to do him was not worse than what he'd been doing to himself for his whole life.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:07 am
In the cold bottom of Milo's heart, he started to have that feeling that every misguided woman has: if I could change him, he would be perfect.

Partly, it was because he so desperately wanted to piss off his mother. Bringing home a mate that smelled so much like prey and food would drive her crazy. Well, more crazy. It also wouldn't make her happy that he couldn't produce any offspring with this little one.

The other part was that the Usdia was so emotional and caring. He was just such a nice guy, and not like all those other jerks out there. Maybe it was because in the purewalker herd their idea of love was saving the good meat on the kill for your mate. Maybe it was because he wanted to hear someone talk about him the way this little one talked about his former love.

Milo wrapped a pawed leg around the smaller horse, and tried to comfort him while he let it all out. It was like this maternal instinct he never knew he had was suddenly blossoming. His breed may be ruthless by birth, but there's nothing says they still can't learn how to love.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:29 am
BM flinched at the feeling of the purewalker warping a leg around him. Was he drawing him in to finish him off now? So many thoughts raced though his head. He thought about his miserable, sad, pathetic life.

His sob became a soft whimper, and he looked up at his demise. BM was confused by the look this son of a b***h was giving him. That wasn't the look of someone who's going to eat you for dinner. That was the look a man gives a woman before getting down.

He suddenly didn't know which was worse.

Stumbling with his words, he tired to capitalize on the situation, "T-t-thank you for listening. I'm Birthday Marzipan, but you can call me BM for short. I know, it's an unfortunate nickname. It's better than the alternative though."

And the horse who thought "Birthday Marzipan" was a worse name than one that implied "Bowel Movement", gave his best smile. His teeth chattered a bit, but he hoped it was enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:43 am
Milo gave a laugh that sounded almost more crazed than filled with pleasure.

"You may call me Mlio'koa, or just Milo for short." He nuzzled closer to BM, and the Usdia flinched again. Milo let out that horrible laugh once more.

"I think instead of eating you, I'm going to keep you, Birthday Marzipan. How would you like to come back with me to my lands and meet everyone?" He picked up on BM's discomfort, and tired to placate him, "Would you be more comfortable around me if I was closer to your size?" And with a ripple of skin fur, Milo changed into his cat form.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:40 am
'Comfortable' wasn't the word that BM would have used to describe how he was feeling. Going to meet with this skinwalker's herd made him feel like a meal to go.

Although it would be dangerous, BM wasn't completely turned off to the thought. He liked the idea of getting some love and attention, even if it was coming from a strange place. Could he grow feelings for this monster the way he grew feelings for his mate, Salcia?

With time, maybe. But who knew how much time he had. If he said 'no', there was a good chance his time would be up right here. At this point, he was a dead pony walking. Why not give it a shot.

"Milo... buddy... pal, I think I'll take you up on that. There's nothing left for me here anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:52 am
Ah yes! Acceptance!

Milo laughed a laugh that would send chills down anyone's spine. It was cold and bloodthirsty, about the most off-putting laugh a guy could have. He would have a boyfriend. He could share his kills with this little one. They could roll in blood together, and enjoy the ruin of flesh. Milo was sure that BM would love it, and make all sorts of funny remarks about it.

Then late at night, they could cuddle up in a dark cave decorated with bones and pelts, and talk to each other about their feelings.

His eyes glossed over as he retreated into his own head, and daydreamed about the gory adventures they could have together. It would be like having a sidekick with benefits.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:58 am
BM shifted awkwardly away. "Hey now Milo," he stammered, "don't want to take it too fast. What kind of guy do you think I am to get so romantic on the first date?" He snorted yet again.

Okay. He could do this. Sure the skinwalker was looking at him with this mix of food and love in his eyes. But at least if he was shacking up with the biggest bad on the block, he'd be safe and secure. If he was going to literally be sleeping with the enemy, at least he was going to get something out of it. And he had to admit that Milo was kind of cute... well, as cute as something that can slice your throat at any moment can be.  
Non-Canon OOC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games