Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Leadership Hall [F3]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:05 pm
Kleine's home within the base; a simple place with a simple design containing no real surprise. It's a modest place, though kept surprisingly clean despite the fact that it's inside of a cave.

User Image
User Image

Entering here, however, is no easy feat. Only those who have some of Kleine's blood may enter here freely.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:13 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLOVE ME XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTO MYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXGRAVE

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"Heaven is..."
Kleine stepped into the hall, Hysteria disappearing as he entered the door. That was fine though. He didn't want to have to speak to the fake anymore. It was hard enough to think of her that way, but he knew that she would never be what she was before she died. It was sad. He loved the old Hysteria, and this one was just the same, so why couldn't he love her too? "s**t..." He removed his gloves, followed by his cloak, leaning back into his chair with his arm slouching over the back, his legs pushed up against the window. For a moment he thought of recalling the actions of the old days, but he had started to believe that the sex and games part of his life was long over. His hand nervously trailed across his bare chest, as he grabbed a bottle of water from the table beside him. He stared out into the nothingness of his home. Things were... always the same.
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image

Ƚʊɔɨϝѯɍ Ҕҙΐȴдҋȡ
Takigakure's "Light Runner"

"For my whole life, I have known only loneliness and inferiority..."

"You know...I almost wondered when I would see you again." Lucifer said with a smirk as he walked in on his dad moping with a water bottle. "But to come to such a weird place to find you without a shirt on; it's painting great pictures in my head." As he walked into the room, the man just grinned. "So if Hysteria's voice lead me here, then there's probably a reason. What can I do for you, oh so water-drunken father of mine?"

"Will I ever feel like a true person?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:47 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"Heaven is..."
Well that was something he didn't expect. "Uhm... hey." He was kinda wondering how the hell Lucifer got into the Akatsuki base, but he just didn't even question it. Probably one of Hysteria's crazy transportation jutsu. He loved and loathed them. "It's been a while, Lucifer. I do need you for something, son." It wasn't like he hadn't noticed how horrible of a person he had been until now. He always thought about it, and how to fix it, how to change it. The answers didn't seem to exist. He thought he was too corrupt to be cured. Maybe he was right. "I want you to make up for lost time with me." He knew he had no right to say something like that, but he had to try. He had never forsaken himself, or gave up on anything. He wanted to be closer to Lucifer. He'd never give up until he was. "It's no secret to me how hard you must've suffered. From my neglect to the problems of my marriage... and just the abandoning of you children. I performed horrendous acts in the name of the Goddess... to you... to everyone. I'll never be able to make amends or forgive myself... but you were always, always in my mind. Always..." He knew it wouldn't be enough. It'd never be enough. Not after all he did.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image

Ƚʊɔɨϝѯɍ Ҕҙΐȴдҋȡ

Lucifer listened to his father go on with his sentimentality rant, and just smiled. "Y'know...as easy as it would be for me to sit here and rage stomp you with angry, hormonal words...I really don't care about that stuff. In the time I've been away, I've learned a lot of things, and one of them is that I have trouble giving a ******** about many things. So you can skip the sentimentality, dad; it's really not necessary." For once, it wasn't someone taking Kleine's mushy apology and absorbing it right in; it may have been a surprise to his father, but Lucifer had grown up in a very different way. And truth be told...it made him perfect for what Kleine needed him to do. "And trust me...I'm not gonna get all mushy like Lars."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:39 pm

User Image

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"Heaven is..."
"Emotion is just as essential as a blade in your hand or a ball of flame from your gut." Although Lucifer might not agree, Kleine believed he was strong enough to offer his words of wisdom. Emotion got him as far as he was. "I didn't intend for some sappy moment. I just want you to know that I regret what I did... or rather, didn't." A moment of silence occurred after that, but then, he found himself looking over at Lucifer's direction. He smiled, then turned away. And then turned back. And gave him a giant, deadly, crushing hug that he had wanted to give his son for a long time. It was a hug that only Kaguya could give each other without turning into sliced onions. "Aha, you became a strong little bugger. Heiland and Kaguya both... you've always been impressive. I believe you've surpassed your brothers. And I have a job for you; a life-time commitment." He let Lucifer out of his grasp, laying his arms against the chair once more. "Akatsuki. You'll be my partner. Dad and son. The fiercest warriors the world will see." He smiled, giving Lucifer a thumbs-up. He knew his son had grown. He could see the strength in his blood, the power in his bones.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image

Ƚʊɔɨϝѯɍ Ҕҙΐȴдҋȡ

As Kleine got him in a crushing hug, Lucifer laughed out loud. "Well, I have been training with Lars. I suppose that counts for something when he isn't being his sappy self." It was then that Kleine got to the point; Akatsuki. It was an interesting concept, to be sure. The ability to hunt down the Jinchuuriki was something that Lucifer had wondered about from the very little he'd heard of the organization itself. From what he knew, they only hunted Bijuu hosts, though. But for his father to make such an offer to him was what really surprised Lucifer. However...the grin never left his face.

"If I'm gonna join Akatsuki...I'll definitely need to train more. With my current level of power, I'm not sure if I could even take down a Bijuu host. The only thing I've trained in is lightning. If we can get that done, I'd gladly be your partner."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:11 pm

User Image

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"Heaven is..."
""When" that's done? You act as if you're not already my partner," He laughed. "I'll train you, unless you want to train yourself. I don't really need you to become the strongest shinobi in the world or anything. I already captured the strongest jinchuuriki. I just need your help with Rain, since it has three of them." He shrugged, a bone blade coming from his palm. "I'll give you a few of these; they're harder than yours right now. Think you can handle a few Chuunin if we go to Rain?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

Ƚʊɔɨϝѯɍ Ҕҙΐȴдҋȡ

After getting his cloak, Lucifer merely chuckled. "I guess we'd better get going to the Sage Lands, then. I don't think it's wise to waste time, especially not when we've got so many Jinchuuriki to catch." With that, Lucifer walked out of the door, preparing to exit the hideout and reenter the sage lands.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:27 pm

User Image

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"Heaven is..."
"Hm..." He began an over-exaggerated ponder, pointing his fingers against his chin and staring up at the roof. He gave his son another big hug, before wrapping a cloak around him and fitting it into his arms. "Ta-dah! As for your ring, I'll give it to you when you help me capture your first demon. Is that alright, Luke? It'll give you something to look forward to. And damn it, I know you won't fail me," He nodded his head, standing up and placing on his cloak. He stepped into the bathroom for a moment to kick his hair back into obedience (damn unobedient hair), and then walked out, a simple compliance of readiness. "Let's go." His son was strong now. And he was so proud of him.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image

Ƚʊɔɨϝѯɍ Ҕҙΐȴдҋȡ

After getting his cloak, Lucifer merely chuckled. "I guess we'd better get going to the Sage Lands, then. I don't think it's wise to waste time, especially not when we've got so many Jinchuuriki to catch." With that, Lucifer walked out of the door, preparing to exit the hideout and reenter the sage lands.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image

Ƚʊɔɨϝѯɍ Ҕҙΐȴдҋȡ

Lucifer sat down on one of the couches in their home upon entering the base. Unfortunately, he found that sleep came much more easily to him than he'd expected. It wasn't a big deal, though; Kleine would wake him up if necessary. So in all truth, waking up wasn't necessary just yet.

Chakra: 213 Points (283)
Academy Techniques cost 3 points
Genin Techniques cost 5 points
Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
Special Jounin Techniques cost 15 points
Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
SS-Ranked (special) Techniques cost 50 points

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver