Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
21/M looking for a GF

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drizzt Nightstalker

Wealthy Werewolf

4,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:29 pm
Well, my name is Michael. I'm roughly 5'7 245 lbs but that's mostly muscle. I'm a huge nerd, I love Star Wars and most anime. I like to draw, read, learn more about my fav anime, which is FullMetal Alchemist. I'm a great friend and an even better boyfriend. I can be shy at 1st but it doesn't take much to change that. I'm very caring kind of person. I never cheat, I've had that happen to me enough and I would never wanna put someone through that pain. If you would like to know more feel free to post a comment on here or send me a PM and i will try to respond as fast as i can. Thanx for your time. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:16 pm
Chamon ladies, i don't bite.  

Drizzt Nightstalker

Wealthy Werewolf

4,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Porzellan Nebel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:14 am
I saw the words nerd and Star Wars and I just had to say hi!
3nodding

I'm an uber Star Wars nerd, I just got Yoda's Collectors FX Lightsaber and the Book of Sith vaulted edition 4laugh

Oh and I love anime too!! Your sig banner is NICE!!!! That show is amazing!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:27 am
Bump  

Drizzt Nightstalker

Wealthy Werewolf

4,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Drizzt Nightstalker

Wealthy Werewolf

4,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:02 am
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:06 am
Drizzt Nightstalker
Well, my name is Michael. I'm roughly 5'7 245 lbs but that's mostly muscle. I'm a huge nerd, I love Star Wars and most anime. I like to draw, read, learn more about my fav anime, which is FullMetal Alchemist. I'm a great friend and an even better boyfriend. I can be shy at 1st but it doesn't take much to change that. I'm very caring kind of person. I never cheat, I've had that happen to me enough and I would never wanna put someone through that pain. If you would like to know more feel free to post a comment on here or send me a PM and i will try to respond as fast as i can. Thanx for your time. smile
message me ? emotion_kirakira  

xXSailor_Jupiter-1994Xx

Colorful Giver

8,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

purplefan100

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:45 am
Drizzt Nightstalker

hi.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:11 pm
Drizzt Nightstalker
I love star wars!! Lol I am interested  

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers