Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
17 This August (Looking For That One Gal...)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SFCommando69

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:43 pm
Hi, name's Malik (or Beautiful Chocolate Man to my friends). I play ball and I'm your average 'Hopeless Romantic.' I love cuddling with my special someone (still haven't found her yet) and giving them the kisses they deserve. Never thought that I would expand my love life this far, but let's do it. ^_^ (Nearly forgot to mention that I'm okay looking, but I look dashing in suits. :3)

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:57 pm
-Dimitri Kravcheski-
Hi, name's Malik (or Beautiful Chocolate Man to my friends). I play ball and I'm your average 'Hopeless Romantic.' I love cuddling with my special someone (still haven't found her yet) and giving them the kisses they deserve. Never thought that I would expand my love life this far, but let's do it. ^_^ (Nearly forgot to mention that I'm okay looking, but I look dashing in suits. :3)

I had stumbled upon your forum by glancing through the sub-forum. Your personality and story sparked my interest. If by any chance you are still looking for someone, I'd like to give it a shot at it. Meaning, I'd like to jot down some things about myself if you still are.  

Elijaey

Dangerous Genius

bionic-cottoncandykiss

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:03 am
Hai I'd be willing 2 get 2 know u if ur intrested heart  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff