Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Roleplaying assistance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a necessary subject to broach?
  Yes
  No
  *throws rotten fruit* Get outta here!!!
View Results

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:53 pm
Ok, I know that there may be people that think that this thread isn't necessary, but I was wondering since I've been helping out some people with developing characters if there wasn't somewhere some people could get help with really knowing how to roleplay. I myself have been doing it for over half my life, but for some, joining this guild is something new to them. I know this guild is semi-lit to lit in style, so you don't necessarily have to have the best grammar, but for some, while they meet this criteria, they need assistance in characterization, building a workable character, and trying to come up with new characters that are different than the rest. I would be willing to help those types out, since I am an active GM in several RL tabletop games and have experience in working with new players. It would pretty much be up to the crewmembers if this is necessary or not, but I'm throwing this out there to help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:58 pm
Interesting. I am a pretty good roleplayer (I think), but it never hurts to have a tune up once in a while. Besides, I need to work on spelling anyways.  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:09 pm
For some outside guild assistance I would like to refer to the first guild I ever joined here on Gaia.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-school-of-dedicated-roleplayers/g.1072/

The Guild of Dedicated Roleplayers is a great place with a great bunch of crew and even normal members who are there to help people elevate their role playing skills. There are different levels that you can join in on to see how you fit and different RP styles to help better understand were you could use some help. Several of the crew there were a great help to me in the first few months of being on Gaia, and I still consider many of them friends. It wouldn't be to hard to have some cross promotional ideas between the guilds at times if we wished.  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games