Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
One Day...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SFCommando69

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image

Hello everyone, I've been inspired to write a little about myself and what I've got to offer in the romantic community, so uh, yeah. This is my first time writing about my inner feelings in such a public place, so don't be a jerk or anything...

Ah, so you want to get to know me? Well, here's a couple of things that should leave you with a basic understanding of me. One, my name is Malik (in Arabic it means "King"; pronounced 'Ma-leek'). Mom said she picked that name because I remind her of an actor on an old police show (Malik Yoba). Two, I play an array of sports, but my main ones are football and golf. I love both to death, and I'm actually pretty good at them, despite me only having two years of experience in each. And last but not least, I ain't just an African American. I reign from a family that has it's roots in Japan, Spain, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii. So yeah, there's that for ya.

Everyone's favorite question, "What do you look like? Let's see... I have chocolate-colored skin that's dotted with many scars from my adventures in my early years (yeah, let's not go there...), but mostly intact none the less. I have dark brown eyes that are as big as a golf ball (joking, but people say they like them), a black buzz cut, and a bulky exterior. If you can get past the bulk, then we'll do just fine, heh heh. It ain't even that bad.

Interesting facts? Well, I like to shoot guns every once in a while for one. Another would be that I'm a Boy Scout (criticize me all you want, I get better rewards at work!) and that I love writing short stories when I can. And few people know it, but I actually have feelings. I don't like be a tough-guy 24/7. Sheesh, I have a lot more, like that I'm in love with the Marine Corps, ect ect.

So you want to know about my love life? Well, I dated three different girls, all which didn't click with my "Flippy" personality. (Another fact, I love Flippy from Happy Tree Friends!) The first one had to get a friend to tell me that she wanted to break up, which was really sour to me. If you can't tell it to my face, then why were you dating me? (Hint hint... you gotta be open with me if you want to get anywhere...) The next was a girl that I loved for four years straight. In the end, she turned me down because she thought of me as a brother. The last was someone who called me (I love it when you want to talk to me, it's better then texting everyday). Yeah, my love life was packed (sorta), but now I've moved on and I want to find a new interest. No matter the distance, the looks, all I care about is personality.

What do I look for in girls? You already know one, personality. Someone who can keep up with my misadventures and still be able to go some more 'til the sun creeps down past the mountains is a bonus. Someone who I can talk to about my day is a bigger bonus. Someone who plays sports is an even bigger bonus. Someone who can rock their looks and still be beautiful without them is the biggest bonus you can possibly get! Yeah I know, a lot of standards, but that ain't even the beginning, heh heh. You just gotta get to know me more.

That's alot on one plate huh? Well, I want to find that person who can ride with my "Flippy" side and be fun at the same time. In my town, in California even, it's hard to find someone like that. I encourage those that have the guts to PM. There's a lot that's still missing from here, but I promise to fill you in. Thanks for your time, and to those that read the whole thing, you are worthy. And I'll salute you for it.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:43 pm
-Dimitri Kravcheski-

Well, your PMs are set to friends only so,
Hiya (:
I'm Tess and I just read through your little intro there and wanted to introduce myself and ask you how old you are razz  

Tessy Roxana

Durem Player

SFCommando69

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:48 pm
Tessy Roxana

Well, I'll be 17 in August. And nice to meet you Tess. c:  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:25 pm
-Dimitri Kravcheski-

Again, I've stumbled to your forum. It seems we should possibly get to know each other. Here is my forum I created here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22956999&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last  

Elijaey

Dangerous Genius

Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces