Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
From the ashes, we ri~ISE!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The "event"; what was it?
  What started as a friendly game of backyard paintball ultimately ballooned into a full-scal, thermo-nuclear inter-guild war.
  A plague of n00bs. Once again n00bs defied all logic and reason-- as is their want--, this time by popping up in the real world! Their numbers grew by the hour, and soon no place was safe, except... the underground! *begins singing a terrible rendition
  Global warming. And Man-Bear-Pig. An evil team without equal, they destroyed the world in a deluge of wildly-conflicting predictions and plastic treasure. And Al Gore! *raises hands and moans like a ghost* AL GORE~~!!!
  Time traveled backwards through itself and killed it's own grandfather, there-by cancelling out the pilot episode of "Friends". Unable to bear living in a Friends-less world, we blew ourselves up.
  Two words. "Tatertot. Uprising".
View Results

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:19 am
[As the wind howls across the barren wasteland and ruined buildings of FG4PG, a faint, mechanical whir can be heard issuing from beneath the earth. It grows steadily louder, and soon the dusty dirt begins to stir and groan. Suddenly, rock is flying through the air! A strange, metallic cylinder rises to the surface from the caverns below, coming to a rest atop a mostly worn-away city street. As the rock falls back to the ground and the scene settles down, more whirring can be heard short distances away, coming from several directions at once. More showers of soil can be heard all around. Amidst the chaos, the first cylinder begins to make noise once more. Slowly, an unseen seam parts, a curious fog spilling from the growing opening. From out of the dark interior, a man staggers forth, legs wobbling, eyes squinted against the harsh light]

W-where am I? What- *he takes in his surroundings* Oh, right; the event! Look at this place; did no-one outside of the pods survive? *he cups his hands, and shouts into the empty streets* HELLO? CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME? HELLO~!?

----------

Now I KNOW you people are still around. >.< So post, damnit!  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:28 am
I are hear mastar!! heart Lol i still check back in from time to time and post in the bar and browse the posts hoping someday somehow we'll be chatting in here again. and if not i still do my retail shopping therapy lol. other than that i help run a guild raid and play wow and work my shatty job.

I can start checking back more often. ya know there are probably entertaining nubs we could recruit to be active. either way. glad to see ya and a new post!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:53 pm
I will NOT let my home die without a fight! Or at LEAST a strongly-worded memo!  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:49 am
Ive got big items and gold. Ill donate whatever will help and ill start posting daily. Can post from cell often too.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kayatsu Keauta

Loved Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:22 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
I will NOT let my home die without a fight! Or at LEAST a strongly-worded memo!

:lol is funny  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:42 am
G;YAH! Guild-zombie! They've risin from the dead to eat ourr polls and MCs! RUN!!!  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:14 am
still checking in regularly. diablo 3 released and i missed a few days...but present~  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:47 pm
Rydia-Beck
still checking in regularly. diablo 3 released and i missed a few days...but present~
"I was playing Diablo" is always a perfectly acceptable excuse, no matter the occasion.

"Where the hell were you today!?"
"I was playing Diablo. Check it out; I totally completed Trang-Ouls-"
"DAMNIT, GHANDI; DIABLO AGAIN!?!?"  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:04 am
imma level 27 WEEEZARD!!!! ...piu piu bishes! heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:01 am
We should play somet- ERROR 37  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:00 pm
ERROR 3006 lol...

oh.... cha ching! btw i just beat normal mode diablo at lvl 32!! wheee haw! longest credits of my life! sooo. now i can chill a bit on it and work on wow again. I'll play it off and on thru next mode to play with the gear and hear the story again... great game btw! heart

i gotta get my avatar here some new duds...  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:18 pm
I gotta get a MMO to play, someday. Offline's getting boring (especially since every developer seems to be ditching it...).

So what's the game ultimately like? Does it live up to what one expects from a "Diablo" title?  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:07 am
I hadnt played the other diablos but the other wow guildies had and they loved it. Im still into it. Its quite fun! Lotta youtube videos on it go see!  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:21 pm
Well... sorta looks like they took a cue from Mass Effect with the skills, but the game looks pretty good on the whole. Ten years of development has clearly led to some stylistic changes. Gonna miss potion-spamming, though.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:18 pm
Well you get hordes of oncoming enemies and they drop lots of health globes that instantly go toward health. And there are passive skills to choose from for example my wizard gains magic back also from health globes. So as long as ya run thru mobs while killing off and on you'll stay up.... Usually... Least in normap mode lol.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff