Reply Teepees
[IC] =Princess Soquili and Tasunke's Teepee=NPC story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:40 pm
Hi! Welcome to our royal teepee. This is a teepee where everyone is welcome to visit. Our teepee is in the highest point of the Kawani village and decorated with the symbol of the chief. Our father is very busy man so doesn't have much time for us. Our mother has passed away a long time ago but we still remember her.

My brother is big headed and tells me everyday that I will be have to sleep outside with the dogs when he becomes chief someday. I just laugh and roll my eyes. rolleyes

under construction but feel free to post.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:42 pm
Wait...I never said that. My sister is full of porcupine quills today. I will be the chief someday but I don't let that go to my head. ..no really!!

Tasunke
Crew

Soquili

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:44 pm
extra spot  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:45 pm
i want an extra spot too!! *sticks out tounge* blaugh

edit: ahhhh im tied up..when i get loose you sure will get it!! mad  

Tasunke
Crew

Soquili

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:46 pm
last post. *ties up Tas so he won't post anymore*  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:02 pm
Isi walks by the princess's teepee with a basket of apples. Seeing that the princess wasnt home, she leaves her a gift. A basket she had wooven the day before, with delicious corn and apples inside. She then leaves off to deposite some more gifts to the neihboring teepees.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Soquili

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:43 pm
Libra07
Isi walks by the princess's teepee with a basket of apples. Seeing that the princess wasnt home, she leaves her a gift. A basket she had wooven the day before, with delicious corn and apples inside. She then leaves off to deposite some more gifts to the neihboring teepees.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Soquili notices a lovely basket by her teepee. "Hmm who could of left this?" she wonders as she picks up an ear of corn to have a nibble.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:12 pm
The orange lock maiden heard the news about the newly built teepee of the chief and his children,Prince Tasunke and Princess Soquili in the village.Early in the morning, before anyone was awake, the mystery girl dropped 3 beautiful hand made necklaces as gifts in front of the opening teepee,each with it's own magical charm to protect the soquilis of the land.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Spunky Dasher

Teepees

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces