Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
We need new ideas, rules and actives. Roll call!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anybody home?
  I'm here! I'm so lonely...
  *nods*
  No, *turns off lights, hides behind sofa*
  *crickets*
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:27 am
A few things I've been thinking about lately and ideas I'd like to throw out there to get the guild going again are as follows. Please post and comment and put in your 2 cents!

First we need more than one person (me) that stops in here everyday. I have off and on the last few years taken to checking in a few times a day each day for a week or two then given up for a few months before coming back and trying again. Should see some of my "rererererererererere edited" posts in manji's bar because of the no double posting rule.

By the way. I don't know if we can survive the no double posting rule in this state. not unless ppl are willing to re-edit and date their posts 50 times because noone's replied back lol. at least a double or triple post if at least not out of hand or in the same day could keep new post dates showing up so ppl know someone is here.

We need new recruitment. It'd be nice to lure everyone back but not reliable to depend on it. They'll be more likely to stay when they stop in if they see more activity going on though. To recruit we need at least a few ppl on everyday that are active and that have mod status. I'll be willing to but I have absolutely no problem with the old mods returning to do it themselves.

We need a new big flashy sticky that says to ppl "HAY! This is the hangout thread to post in daily and see what everyones up to and chat (not spam though)". Call it barney and shuttlebugs beef bazaar for all i care. I'll make one if need be. But again. It'll take a mod to make it a sticky. and mods to stay active and approve invites to guild and go out and talk to ppl and get them to try it out here.

Gaia has an actual rpg or mmo or some kind of game coming out eventually. Who knows it could turn the site around and change a few things for the better.. Hopefully gold and cash here can't be spent there except for on non combat related items. Please help me help you help this guild. I'd really like to see it back up and going again even if its mostly new faces and a dab of old ones. Feel free to chime in!

ps. as a side note. I help run our wow guild with an old friend that came back and helped us revive our guild after it'd died and lost alot of ppl and activity. I run and pay for our ventrillo and website if you'd like to see. www.darksouls.shivtr.com altho we use the website sparingly still we're fully active and progressing in endgame content raiding and recruiting again over the last year and a half we're fully active again after a year of dead time. pretty much only me being on and everyone had left.
I'll offer my vent for special occasions or reserve a room for guildies if we get going again. anything to help.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:54 am
If this guild truly dies, it won't die without a fight! This is my oldest home on gaia (barring one that got utterly destroyed by two renegade crew), and I won't see it slip quietly into the night! *unsheathes his sword. Wait; where the hell did he get a SWORD???* TO US, GUILDIES! LET YOUR VOICES ECHO ACROSS THE HEAVENS!!! cat_scream SAY IT WITH ME AND WIGGLE~!!! PEAS! PEAS! PEAS! PEAS!...  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:32 am
Lol what the hell are you talking about lmao!  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:02 am
How the hell should I know??? I don't understand the goings-on inside my head any better than the doctors did.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:18 am
Ok then. Well... Just to be absolutely sure.. this sakura? Or alt of an officer? Or a dedicated member stuck in same boat as me trying to wait on ppl to hop on that have mod status? Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:43 am
You mean like an alternate account of one of the crew, or something? No, I'm just me. And... sometimes, you know, him, but I've got pills for that now, so he's not around anymore. 3nodding

I've been with this guild since the day I joined Gaia, way~~ back in 2005. I miss the old Gaia, sometimes...  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:34 pm
Rydia-Beck
*pokes with a long stick* 'Ello? *poke, poke poke, poke*  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:15 am
kk cool beans. lol i'm here. got work late nite tonite and 2m nite... but the vp of the bank next to grocery store i slave at came in and i rang her up on self check out this past wed and she wants me to come work at her bank. i really hope to hear from her today...

cuz my job sucks! i'd have evenings wkends and holidays. would blow my mind!...

morning hotpants!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:49 pm
Well... hello to you to, hot-stuff... emotion_dowant

Be sure to tell me if you pass go!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:52 am
lol it took me a min to get that xD

havent heard from her yet.. but i suppose it could take a while... impatient!...
and diablo and wow are down for maintenance!!! crying burning_eyes

we're never gonna get any mods or gm on long enough to pass over any privelages to work on guild are we? stare  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:06 am
Probably not. Sproingen.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:54 pm
Occasionally a mod stops on but it'd take probably the top few to share privilages.. We shall see. If nothing else.. thanks for giving me someone to post after and ramble to in here lol!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers