Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
-sigh- Let's try this once more...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:29 pm
Ive basically given up lol. Ive tryed and tryed, but i guess looks mean everything :/ ah well. Ill try one more time just to see if it'll work this time. My name is Summer, and if you want a picture then you'll have to wait. Im fun to be around, and when you get to actually know me, you'll see that im somewhat perverted, but not alot dont worry, and that i LOVE music and my drawings. ^^ Im sweet, and im a good listener, but i can be shy. I have another account that im now using again, lol, and if you want to add both of them then feel free. But anyway, just because im 14 (im also looking for someone around 14 to 16)doesnt mean anything. I think looks dont matter, and will never really matter, and that personality counts. So please just give a girl a chance :3  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:39 am
II-DarkSarrow-II
Ive basically given up lol. Ive tryed and tryed, but i guess looks mean everything :/ ah well. Ill try one more time just to see if it'll work this time. My name is Summer, and if you want a picture then you'll have to wait. Im fun to be around, and when you get to actually know me, you'll see that im somewhat perverted, but not alot dont worry, and that i LOVE music and my drawings. ^^ Im sweet, and im a good listener, but i can be shy. I have another account that im now using again, lol, and if you want to add both of them then feel free. But anyway, just because im 14 (im also looking for someone around 14 to 16)doesnt mean anything. I think looks dont matter, and will never really matter, and that personality counts. So please just give a girl a chance :3

Hi  

nestlechicken

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:02 am
Chances are all around, don't give up so soon smile
Good luck!  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:47 pm
nestlechicken

Hello ^^  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:48 pm
monckey77
Chances are all around, don't give up so soon smile
Good luck!

Thanks ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:59 am
Hello there I love to chat pm?  

TheSideFX

Businessman

faded_af

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:37 pm
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:40 pm
finalfate123
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hi ^^  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

faded_af

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:42 pm
how art thou milady
yes all pun intended like the english accent and stuff razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:25 pm
Haku_Yowane_02

So are you looking for boys or girls or both? If your looking for a boy i know someone on here that you should talk to smile  

alonewolf2014

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:43 pm
alonewolf2014
Haku_Yowane_02

So are you looking for boys or girls or both? If your looking for a boy i know someone on here that you should talk to smile

I can go with girls, but guys can be good too  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff