Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Trophy Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Trophy Room
What am I doing? Off to the outdoors.
What am I thinking? Yay!

Still, Kat was amazed at Ariana's wand work as she floated the picture back to its hook. She skipped to the door, a unrealized weight on her chest gone thanks to her crying. She stopped when Ariana opened the door for her and smiled. "Thanks best friend!" She skipped out the door and then waited for her friend.

Out of Character {Exit to Suspension Bridge Entrance}

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana laughed, following Katrina out the door. "No problem, best friend!" she yelled in return.

wearing

((Next post at the Suspension Bridge Entrance))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:44 pm
Ronna had left on Elli's bed a few days ago a note:

Elli McHalen,
I know this letter may come as a surprise for you, but, I'd like to speak to you in your capacity as Prefect and Quidditch Captain for Gryffindor. It is regarding a private matter concerning myself that I would like not to be discussed with others around.

If you could meet me with at 5 am on next Saturday morning to discuss the matter as a junior to a Prefect and Quidditch Captain to a former quidditch member in the trophy room I would appreciate it greatly.

Thank-you,
Veronica Kiss

User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Actually making an effort but only because I've been on pins and needles since three a.m.]
Company: Alone

➳ ➳ ➳

I wonder if she'll even show...

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna naturally woke early and she had asked for a five a.m. meeting with Elli hoping not to inconvenience her day beyond the girl losing some sleep, but Ronna had gotten up ridiculously early even for herself. She was actually half surprised one of the second years hadn't awoken to her getting up and wasting time straightening her hair and even bothering with eye make-up.

She had end up at the trophy room about fifteen minutes before five a.m. and she end up sitting on the floor flipping through her book with the detailed notes on the beaters she had made in the first game. The Gryffindor games she was more focused on being a spectator and supporting her house.

She tried to focus on her notes instead of her swirling thoughts and doubts about Elli showing up. And there was the fact that most people thought the time she picked would be ungodly early.

User Image

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

$Bréanainn Cian Conri$
Charm's Professor(4-7)||Former Gryffindor||Former Quidditch Player

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Bréanainn found the trophy room, wondering where Christina was at the moment. He was supposed to meet her in the trophy room, but then again, she wasn't the one to be an early bird. She was always the one who was fashionably late to everything she did and that much he expected of her. But still, his attraction for her kept him waiting quite a bit. He was rather patient with the girl's that he's attracted with; so that included Christina.

He was glad that she was going to come and actually listen to him talk for a little bit about himself, a notion that no other girl has ever done for him. He was pretty happy to find a girl that was intent on listening as much as talking. He probably would have found more girls like it if he wasn't a quidditch player truth be told. He always seem to draw the needy girls rather than the cool independent ones like Christina. Luckily, that didn't seem to be the case this time around.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:Sorry about this coming so late. My keyboard is messed up for whatever reason. Had to restart computer.
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:09 am
User Image
"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Healing Professor of Hogwarts
Metamorphagus

Born in Georgia, U.S.A. on October 15, 2002
Wand: Rigid, with a spiraled shaft, 11 3/8 inches, Mahogany, Pegasus Wing Feather
Former Chameleon Dorm Member at the Salem Institute of Witchfract and Wizardry
Emotional State: Neutral
Looking: Brunette and Professional

Currently it is Academic Year of 2027-2028xxx

Christina's last class on Friday ended at 2:45 that afternoon, but she had end up staying in her office working well through dinner and even to a few minutes right before she had said she was going to meet Professor Conri. It was one of those days, she got distracted and stayed in her typical teaching attire-then again, she was still going to be at the school so she might as well look professional most of the time. Hell, half the time when she did wear casual clothing-say to go for a jog on the school grounds she purposely adopted younger looks and a different appearance. Call it unprofessional but sometimes she didn't want bothered by her students. Then again, they rarely bothered her. She arrived exactly four seconds before what would have been truly considered late to the trophy room where Professor Bréanainn Conri was.

She didn't say anything for a moment before she raised a brow and stepped by his side and pointed to the quidditch trophies, a hint of joking, "So which trophies did you all on your own win for the brave Gryffindors, Professor Conri? After all wasn't in your school years, not for you the team would have been sunk?" She added with a small chuckle, looking back at the trophies placing her arms behind her back and beginning to walk forward, looking at the various trophies standing tall-several quidditch trophies from the early 2000's were on the shelf she currently stood at.

RedEagleEye007

((OoC))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:01 am

$Bréanainn Cian Conri$

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Before Bréanainn really considered her to be pretty late, here she came, waltzing into the trophy room, but Bréanainn didn't really mind the lateness. He was really excited to see her; so he practically didn't even try to hide the smile that was already growing on his face as she had gotten closer. He enjoyed her presence to say the least. "Hello Christina," he said happily as she came to his side, pointing at the Quidditch trophies. He smirked when she asked which ones he won on his own. "Now, we know t'at a keeper can't win it on its own, but was a major part of a few of t'ese squads. I was team captain for about t'ree or four of t'em," he said to her, smiling as he went to point out one of the tropies that sat in the cases.

"None were better t'an t'is trophy right here t'ough," he said, pointing at it with great pride. "We won t'is durin' my sevent' year. It came down to us and Slytherin. I had seventeen saves t'at game against a very good Slytherin attack. Our attack wasn't generating much t'at game really. T'ey hadn't scored and we couldn't get t'e quaffle past midfield line. I have no idea why honestly. T'at Slytherin attack was poundin' us and t'e beaters knocked out two of our chasers...hence why I had so many saves," he said to her, smiling as he reminisced on his old days. "Our seeker caught t'e snitch t'ough; so I was thrilled. Tired as hell too," he admitted to her smiling as he talked about his last memory at Hogwarts. It was a great one truth be told.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:25 am
User Image
"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Metamorphagus

Wand: Rigid, with a spiraled shaft, 11 3/8 inches, Mahogany, Pegasus Wing Feather

She chuckled, "Well, I suppose a decent seeker is always important. But, if you are the captain, should I give you credit for recruiting a good seeker that year, then?" She shook her head and pushed her currently long brunette hair over her shoulder as she leaned down and looked at the quidditch trophy awarded to Gryffindor for the 2015-2016 School year. "Ah I that was my third year at Salem," She said looking back to Bréanainn and stood, "But, you could have let fourteen of the goals in and still won the game though, right? Would have been less tiring I reckon."

With a shrug she continued down the line of trophies and said walking with her hands still behind her back, "So, there's your fabulous win for your house your seventh year, what else is there? Or is it more fabulous quidditch stories?" She turned and quoted brightly the proverb, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

She the raised a hand, "Oh, right, go on, I promised I wouldn't make fun of you for an hour right. I guess the time resets right?" She smiled and took out her pocket watch before holding it open facing him dangling on its chain, "Okay, so it is almost eight now? You have my ear till 8:50, right? No sarcastic or joking remarks-especially towards you of all people- for an hour is going to kill me, you know. It'll put me on a fast track to sainthood I think," She added with a smirk, her eyes flashing green, before she pocketed her watch and returned to looking at some of the trophies around her, her back turned to him.

RedEagleEye007

((OoC))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:13 pm

$Bréanainn Cian Conri$

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He nodded in agreement as she told him that it was good to have a decent seeker. It was truly a great thing to have a good seeker and luckily, during his seventh year, he did have a good seeker. "Yes it is really...and I really can't take credit for recruiting him because we both joined t'e team at the same time during our first years...so we were both sevent' years. He was my vice Captain actually," he admitted to her, a smile on his face as he talked to her.

That's when she made the comment about the fourteen goals, which made him laugh a bit. Yes, it was true, but it was a great accolade for a keeper. It pretty locked up a position on the national team at such a young age. "Yes, I could have let in fourteen of t'ose and still won, but after t'e some scouts for t'e Falmout' Falcons saw t'e performance, it pretty much shot me to t'e top of t'eir kids to sign list really," he said to her, keeping the smile on his face. He figured that she would understand the importance of the game to his playing career. It shot him into the spotlight really. "And was it really your t'ird year?" he said, feeling a bit old. It was weird because obviously a seventeen year old hitting on a thirteen year old was weird, but now that they were in their older years, the age difference didn't really make much of a difference. In fact, he almost forgot all about the age difference really.

"Oh, I have plenty of stories to tell you, but they are not all shown in here," he said to her, laughing as he remembered all the interesting stories that he had from his years at Hogwarts. "If t'ey have any sort of Headmaster's list for grades I might be around her somewhere as well. I always had good grades. T'en I probably have a few pictures from being in the Daily Dragon a few times," he said to her, smiling. "Which would you personally like to here about first?" he asked her, keeping his eyes fixated on her. As she began reminding herself that she wasn't supposed to say anything. It made him laugh and actually surprised to say the least, because she that meant that she was going to actually hold up her end, which he didn't mind, but he would make sure she knew she didn't have to.

"Christina, you don't have to if you don't want to. T'e fact t'at you came her is good enough for me, but I mean, t'at doesn't mean you shouldn't do it t'ough," he said to her, winking at her. He just was happy that he was spending some time with her. He kept his eyes on her as she turned his back to him, not really being able to control his wandering eyes. She had a perfect figure after all. He stayed aware of everything though and of course, what she was looking at, just in case she had any questions. He didn't want to get caught looking her over.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image
"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Metamorphagus

“Ah, but you at least deserve the credit for convincing that good seeker of yours to stay,” Christina pointed out glancing back at him for a moment and then back to the trophies and said, “I mean the Captain of the quidditch team of my dorms had a seeker who joined the same year he did, and he was dating her, and she didn’t even bother trying out their seventh year.” She was of course, referring to herself on the matter, but she figured it sounded less odd to bring up the point as an outside observer than ‘oh yeah, I totally sort of screwed over my house and the guy I was dating because I up and quit quidditch’. Besides, that sort of thing was bound to bring up a good question to why she quit in the first place and that was well personal. And, she didn’t mix her personal affairs with her social, or business ones. Though, honestly, Bréanainn was a bit of both. She would flirt with him and joke with him and didn’t call him out on the fact that he obviously did not mind she tended to wear pencil skirts for teaching and didn’t bother changing after class to something more casual. Though, she half wondered if she called him out on it what his reaction would be. He’d probably deny it pretending to be some gentleman or some rubbish. Pretty boring actually.

“Only pretty much shot you to the top of the list for the Falmout Falcons? Who in tarnations was the other candidates? I mean, Hell, even if your team lost, if you blocked seventeen goals in a row, I’d say you sure should be at the top of the list of a few teams and gotten a fairly nice offer from each,” She pointed out with a smile raising a brow at Bréanainn. She was well aware of the sort of thing scouts looked for in most quidditch players-after all that was her initial plan, to be scouted out of Salem as a seeker which meant you would learn a bit about the process of scouting other positions too.

When she mentioned what year she was in school she saw the slight surprise he had and she said with a smile, “I was one of the oldest in my class, actually. My birthday is in October. I was fourteen most of that year. Why? Should I add a laugh line or two so you don’t feel like you are trying to rob the cradle, Professor Conri?” She ended her eyes switching to green as she shook her head with a bit of a smirk. Okay, so she couldn’t give up making fun of him completely. It wasn’t like he shouldn’t have realized their difference in ages-unless he assumed she made herself look younger than she really was. Oh, if he thought that she’d hex him herself-see how good he was at countering hexes at least. Not that she couldn’t do that, but still… she liked to pride herself on the fact she didn’t deviate from her normal looks all that much. She accepted the typical flaws she was born with more or less. Regardless, she was still smiling and began to walk looking at the various trophies as she passed listening as he bragged about his grades and then a mention of some pictures from the Daily Dragon-the school newspaper- and asked her what she would like to hear about first.

“Actually the head boy and head girl awards are over there,” She said pointing to the other side of the room, “I mean if you were so good academically then wouldn’t you have been a head boy? I would suggest you being a prefect, but I’m sorry, if you were prefect I probably couldn’t keep my promise of not making any sarcastic or joking remarks. Or at least I’d have more of a hard time not doing so. I’ll at least do my damndest in attempting to be on my best behavior in not making fun of you till 8:50, Bréanainn.”

She smiled and shrugged as she crossed her arms leaning against the wall next to one of the cases of trophies and said raising a brow, “Anyways, you have me here for about the next hour guaranteed, it’s up to you how to spend it. If you want to spend it talking my ear off that’s your business.” She shrugged and waved a hand, “So, please go on, spend your time as you wish. I promised to give it to you. I try to be a woman of my word.”

RedEagleEye007

((OoC))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:38 am

$Bréanainn Cian Conri$

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He laughed when she said that it was a good job convincing their seeker of coming back and laughed a little bit more as soon as she drew the prime example being herself, which she has told him before that she just stopped playing after her sixth year. The worst part is that she was dating the dude. She never told him that part, which just reminded him just how ruthless she could be. "Did you feel bad at all?" he asked, giving another chuckle. He actually did wonder her answer on that one.

He listened to a few more seconds, hearing her say something about the Falcons, which she pronounced wrong because she said it as he did, which with his accent, the h doesn't really come out. "It is Falmouth, with a th," he said jokingly, pronouncing it very weirdly so his accent didn't end up covering the h again. "Well, t'ey have t'e people who are backups on ot'er teams as well who are just not as good as t'e star in front of t'em. T'en since it is a club, t'ey probably can recruit from diffrent countries if t'ey wanted to I'd imagine," he said, explaining the whole process. "So really, I meant top of the list to acquire maybe," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders. "And yes, someone would have probably got me, but because of t'at huge game, I got paid a lot more t'an I would have." With that, he gave her a big grin. That pay alone is exactly why he had a very nice muggle car at home, which was his means of travel when he was at home in London.

He gave her a chuckle as she suggested giving herself a laugh line. "I do not feel like I'm robbin' t'e cradle at all. It just reminds me I'm turnin' t'irty t'is year," he said, his shoulders dropping. He couldn't believe he was already thirty. The years were flying by it seemed, faster than they ever had. That was what his mother told him would happen. He just glad he was nowhere near fourty yet. He would definitely feel old by then.

He heard as she asked him, or well...said that he would be a head boy if he was that good academically, but he instantly waved that one off. "Don't even go over t'ere. We had an amazin'ly smart Ravenclaw during my Seventh year. T'ey said t'e boy got 'O's on fifteen of his N.E.W.Ts, which is rat'er impressive. I on t'e other hand had O's on five of mine, which is okay, but I could've done better," he admitted to her, shrugging his shoulders. He wondered if it was because the fact that he already knew he was going to play Quidditch after he was done school. Maybe he actually took it a bit easy on the tests. He had no idea, but he felt like he could've done better and truthfully, it is one of the things that he still regretted to that day. "Prepare to break your promises because I was a prefect my fif' and sixt' year...believe it or not," he said, laughing. He prepared himself for anything that she was about to say. He wouldn't take anything to heart at least.

"I wouldn't even consider talkin' your ear off. We bof' know you don't take bein' bored well; so I implore you, tell me how you want to spend t'e next hour," he said jokingly. He wondered how she would answer it. He would obviously take it in consideration, but he obviously had what he wanted to do in mind too.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:44 am
User Image
"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Metamorphagus

Emotional State: Amused

“I avoided him all year and kept changing to look like other people to avoid him as much as possible,” Chrissy answered with a shrug glancing at Bréanainn before turning and tapping he fingers on the glass as she stared pretty intently. “The only thing I feel bad is I just avoided him instead of directly confronting the issue. But, that’s neither here nor there and anything beyond that… well…” She glanced back and gave a polite smile, “that’s a personal question I won’t bother answering.” She glanced back at the case, thankful for the subject to change-and also one of the many reasons she loved arrogant, egotistical people, they loved to talk about themselves and things related to them, they didn’t bother digging into other’s personal lives as it would take time away from themselves. God bless people like that! When he corrected the pronunctiation she rolled her eyes, her eyes shifting to green and she batted them innocently and stressed her Southern accent she usually kept as only the slightest twinge then fully embracing, “Ah, but sir, those harsh word endin's are so hard for a little Georgian peach like me to pronounce. Tom-A-to, TO-mat-o, right?”

She smiled as she turned back around and listened as he explained there were backups from other teams Falmouth had been looking at as well who were also quite good and that since it was a club they were given more freedom in picking international players. He admitted someone would have recruited him-which was true enough considering his quidditch record-and that he had gotten a more sizable signing bonus as a result, “So the big question is are you one of those many sports players who squandered all that away and have to teach thanks to irresponsible money managing, or are you here because you love the wonderful company-such as myself, now- and you like dealing with teenagers on a daily basis. I mean it isn’t like the living arrangements here for even professors would count for five star resort service.” She waved a hand and said, “Don’t answer that. They say the worst way to spoil a conversation is to bring up relgion, politics, or money, right? Besides, why would it matter to me what your bank account says?”

She smiled and then watched as Bréanainn assured her that he didn’t feel like he was robbing the cradle just that she had reminded him he was turning thirty this year. “Well considering we haven’t even gotten to first base I would say cradle robbing is a bit of a premature accusation to place on you anyways,” She answered bluntly and then added, raising a brow and continuing, “But honestly, I thought it was only women who were supposed to freak out about turning thirty. Some nonsense about their biological clocks ticking and thinking they’ll die alone or some rubbish. But if you are worried about things like that do what many women do: lie about your age. Might as well lie about your weight too while you are at it. Just say you are turning 29 for a second time this year.” She shrugged, “And Hell, in a couple years I’ll catch up to you age wise. I feel no reason to lie about my age or my actual weight-even if I can’t change my dress size on a whim.”

She was still chuckling as then he mentioned he didn’t get Head Boy and why and then added that he hated to have her break her promise but he was a fifth and sixth year prefect. “Were you your seventh year too or did you manage to lose it?” Chrissy asked with a smile, “Or are you to embarrassed to tell me you were little Mr. Prefect for three years. I’d have made you have to take points or give me detentions all the time, by the way if we had gone to school together. It would have been fun. Ooh, aggravating a young Bréanainn who has to act all responsible because he was a prefect! I’d have loved it.”

She paused and then thought about it and added as hindsight, “Though considering that both Miss Snow and Mr. League managed to be prefects, I would reckon that not only model students end up as prefects. Mr. Lovette is way more the image of how a prefect should be. Then again, I think Mr. League isn’t too happy about being a prefect. Hell, I threatened him early today that if he rolled his eyes again in my class he’d be stuck tutoring underclassman for a month the look of horror on his face was priceless. Highlight of my day-beyond meeting up with you, of course,” She chuckled teasing Bréanainn and giving him a wink as her eyes glowed a vibrant green obviously making fun of the man.

She turned and raised a brow as he joked back that he wouldn’t even consider talking her ear off as they both knew that she didn’t take being bored well and then asked her how she wanted to spend the next hour. “You implore me?” Chrissy said. “Ooh, that’s some fancy talk now Professor Conri. Do you really think it is wise to tell a woman like me that you implore, beseech, or ask anything of me? Now, I know it is way more fun to just let your dense little head try to figure out what goes on in mine,” She added with a chuckle before tapping him on the tip of his nose lightly before walking past completely unruffled and heading towards a row of service awards to the school and acting as if it was the most fascinating of things to look at as she placed her hands behind her back, hummed a quiet tune as she read various names listed on the awards.

RedEagleEye007

((OoC))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:25 pm

$Bréanainn Cian Conri$

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Bréanainn chuckled when she had told him what she did to the poor boy...and it was probably the worst thing that could happen...well...worse than having to be upfront without trying to say anything one would regret saying. And it really proved how Christina dealt with her problems. She avoided them of course, which may not always be good. It definitely helped certain people...Bréanainn was generally similar to her in that respect, other than the usual complaining of certain subjects, which he really did with Christina just to draw a reaction from her. And now he learned that Theo might be like that too, which didn't surprise him at all. It seemed that most of their family was like this. She even didn't talk about past problems it seemed...or...she didn't want to talk about her past problems, which was hard to believe because the girl was just as egotistical as he was; so to shy away from talking about oneself showed just how much she didn't ever want to talk about her actual personal life.

That's when she started to bat her eyes, which was probably one of the more adorable things he has ever seen from her, which pairing with the whole Southern accent thing, he was pretty hooked on it. He did give her a big smile however. "T'at might have been t'e cutest t'in' you ever done," he said to her, a smile on his face, but as she asked the next question, his demeanor changed back to the normal relaxed man he usually was, decisively answering in his head before saying anything. "No, t'e only t'in' I put any money in was my car. I did however, put some money in t'e American and British stock market. Since me mot'er worked in Muggle relations and took Muggle Studies durin' her Hogwarts years, she seemed to know about all of t'ose t'in's and taught me all t'ere is to know about t'e stock market. I've actually made a profit on sellin' stocks in an American company," he said to her, shrugging. "I have enough money to make a livin," he admitted to her, not really telling what the number was. She didn't need to know about that part of his life...he just answered her question whether he squandered his money. "I don't teach because I need money, I can honestly say I teach because I wanted to have a sense of purpose in t'e world really. Bein' a quidditch player, alt'ough you gain a lot of fame, t'at's all your known to do and you are usually characterized as t'e dumb jock. I don't want to be characterized by t'at standard. Call it selfish, but I call it leavin' a permanent mark on the Wizarding world by helpin' bright, young wizards," he admitted to her, shrugging his shoulders as he finished. He explained a lot, but he hadn't let it become particularly serious. He wouldn't ruin the fun he was having at the moment with her by getting all serious. There really was no point of doing that.

He listened to her a gave her a chuckle upon talking about Sapphire and David, talking about how they were prefects, which actually surprised him. Well...he knew Sapphire was one, but David? How on earth did he get that title? But first...before that, he would address what she had asked about beforehand. "No, I wasn't a prefect my seventh year," he admitted to her with a chuckle. "It was so borin', havin' to follow all t'e rules and whatnot. Sevent' year, I went up to t'e Head of House and begged t'e man to revoke my prefect status...and he grudgingly agreed. I was startin' to t'ink t'at maybe it was a way to try and restrain me," he said to her, a smile on his face as he said it. "And I believe t'ey gave David and Sapphire t'e title for t'at very reason as well." He mostly finished what he had to say on the matter, but he did add one more thing before his eyes wandered back to the trophies. "Did you really threaten t'e boy? I've actually been extremely strict on t'e poor kids? I don't t'ink t'ey expected it really."

His eyes wandered a bit as they talked, looking at the years that were primarily his. He remembered each and every moment that was represented in the room...the time they won the House Cup...the four Quidditch Cups they won...everything. He remembered them like it was yesterday, even down to where most of the teachers were sitting at the staff table. If he told himself then, he would've never believed that he would be sitting in that very place at the end of his career.

"Fancy talk for a fancy woman I suppose," he joked, a smile on his face. "I mean...look at you...it's late...not many students are out...I'm wearin' jeans...and you're wearin' t'is professional get-up." He laughed at this, wondering why exactly she was wearing such a thing. He definitely felt under dressed to say the least. He wasn't expecting her to come in with such clothing on. "And prove to me why it would be unwise?" he asked her, wondering what she would say.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:45 pm
User Image
"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Metamorphagus

Emotional State: Amused

Christina didn't bother turning around for the time, bent down examining some of the trophies and plaques on lower shelves as she listened to the Irishman answer her by first saying that her batting her eyes and playing up her accent might have been the cutest thing she ever had done. And then he started talking about stocks and the money he put in his car and she rolled her eyes as he talked about his knowledge of muggles thanks to his father's job. As if that made him an expert of muggles. As far as she knew the guy was as pureblooded as she was-if not considered more so thanks to her father's condition-but Chrissy grew up in a muggle town as a kid-or at least during the summers when she wasn't at Rebecca Riddle and then Salem. "The best thing I know about muggle vehicles is be careful about rusted truck beds..." She stood, and continued not turning, "Do you really want to discuss my teaching methods with me though, Professor Conri?"

Shaking her head she smiled not looking back and said, "Besides, if I wanted to talk about wellness magic or work there are a lot better people to discuss that with..." She listened as he turned matters to his joke about his wording and then pointed out what she was wearing and how he was wearing jeans. "This is what I wear when teaching," She replied with a shrug. "I never bothered to change after my last class. I got distracted with work and such. If you notice I didn't go down for dinner this evening. My sister made some cornbread so I just ate that up in my office."

Standing when he asked why it was unwise, she turned and she crossed the distance between them and putting a hand on his shoulder, stood up on her tiptoes and said softly, "You move slower with girls than a herd of turtles. Do I need to take off what I am wearing for you to remember I'm not here for professional reasons? Because if I wanted to talk work, let's face it, there are better colleagues to discuss matters related to my field." Smirking she stepped back, and slipped off her blazer, putting it over her arm and turning to look back at the trophies she had been looking at for a while.

RedEagleEye007

((OoC))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:58 pm

$Bréanainn Cian Conri$

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Bréaniann casually let his eyes wander again, looking towards her features as she was bending down. What? He was grown up, but he was a lad in the end...and that's what lads do...naturally speaking. He listened to her still though...for he wasn't that stupid, more because if he never answered back, he would most likely not answer back. He heard her speak about cars and gave her a chuckle, not really expecting much less. "Well...my car is a little different t'an a pick up truck...probably much more expensive too," he said, smiling as he pictured the sleep Aston Martin One-77 in his garage. Oh how he loved that car. He sometimes liked it more than anything in his house...including his own brother. But before he could go further on that, she asked him if he really wanted to discuss teaching with her, which shut him up quickly on that.

He just stood there for a second...almost not getting the hint as she quickly said she could talk to someone different if she wanted to do that. He started to get the hint at that point, but especially got it when she blatantly told him why she was there...finally turning to him and putting her hand on his shoulders...at the same time taking off her blazer. Then she told him about how slow he moved, which he did put into question as soon as she said it. He had no idea he was moving that slow, but really he probably was. He instantly moved to her at this point wrapping his arms around her waist, a smile on his face. "Well...really...all your doing is proving to me why it was wise," he said to her, expecting her to play hard to get in all aspects of that word. He would definitely try to be prepared for it.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hallways and the Grand Staircase