Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Angels, and Demons [1x1] Otakon x Angel [Open] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:08 pm
A long time ago

In dark age there was an evil warlock. He used dark magic to place a curse on an angel to choose to fight him alone. He changed him into a demon.

Since then it seems as if his 'Crimson Demon' caused many disasters throughout the ages.

Now it was 2012, in fear that the Crimson Demon would try to end the world an angel is sent to earth to fight him since there is usually no salvation from such a curse.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:13 pm
Rules, and guides

1. This is somewhat of a romantic story. But there will also be fighting.
2. If it gets too far then it might have to go to PM, but I'd rather just have it implied in this case. I don't want to lose my bento.
3. PM with the label, "Within the darkness is light" [lol, more KH reference]
4. Proper grammar is well liked
5. might add more later

Profile Bases

[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b] [human years]
[b]Likes: [/b]
[b]Dislikes: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Image: [/b]
[b]Other: [/b]

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:27 pm
Cast

Username: Otakon BK
Name: James Maxwell
Likes: Pasta, cake, food in general, snake cakes, canned foods, having a warm place to sleep, crocheting.
Dislikes: Things being stolen, being alone, having no food, or water, dirty clothes while having no quarters.
Bio: While growing up James had a pretty good live. Unlike other boys he was actually very kind, and helpful young boy. His mother actually called him and 'Angel'
When his mother died he was sent to live with his abusive father. He tried his best to deal with it while he was there. but a few years after getting out of high school something... dark took control of him. He almost killed his father. He managed to stop himself. He then ran away from home, and took his van with him. Now he lives in there. Just bairly managing to get food, and other supplies. He was surprised how much money he was able to get by begging, and selling his body.
He manages to keep himself clean because of a membership as a gym with showers. Which is one of the places of the lot the van is parked at actually. Most of the money he gets he keeps in a safe. He is trying to save up enough money to buy a house.
So far he isn't aware of his true self.
Image: User Image
Other: Even though he fights the darkness inside of him he is still a kind person. Sometimes that darkness causes great pain to his body.

Username: Angel in my Dreams
Name: Alexia Jayy Elizabeth Cirpriano
Likes: Flying, salvation, the Lord, music, literature, sweets
Dislikes: Demons, fire, Satan, darkness, Hell, bugs
Bio: I'm a pretty powerful angel if I do say so myself. My teacher was one of the archangels and so I got taught pretty well. Though the archangels sent me to Earth to deal with the Crimson demon because they were "too busy" to deal with it themselves. Liars. I know they rather still alive than get killed and sent to Hell. Alas, the important jobs lands in the hands of the younger angels. Oh, well, maybe I can become an archangel if I succeed and make some changes in their little group.
Image: Alexia
Other: I'm a very good singer.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:28 pm
[Accepting profile]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:59 pm
[Yay, here we go]

In the back on a plain white van is where James slept. Is was let us as a tiny bedroom. There was a mattress, a small tv, a mini-fridge, a solar power generator. It seemed to be quite messy. Video games, and movies scattered around. Some dirty paper plates, and empty cans as well that were not yet thrown away.

There was a plastic bin where he kept his clean clothes, and a hamper with dirty clothes. Outside was dark, and it was raining. James shivered from under the blankets that he made himself. For what seams to be for no reason he body began to hurt badly. The agony got to the point that he was actually crying. He didn't understand what was going on, nor could he afford to visit a doctor. So he'd have to live with it. Luckily thinking about his mother eased the pain.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:48 pm
Tap, tap, tap, splish, splash, tap, tap, tap.

A woman wearing a black leather jacket, white shirt, and jean booty shorts with tall black high-heeled boots approached the van. 'So the Crimson Demon lives here?' she thought, 'How pathetic.' She stood in front of the back door of the van for a moment before using her holy powers to command the doors to swing open. "Crimson Demon, it is time to be judged by our Holy Father and face your punishment!" she announced as she shifted from her human form to her angelic form in a blinding holy light.

[I feel like this is gonna slowly turn into a comedy with the angel looking like Panty and all... cat_lol ]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:00 pm
James opened his eyes when he heard the doors open. There was a strange person there then suddenly the van was filled with a bright, and painful light. The darkness told him to fight back. But he refused to listen. Eventually he could no longer control the darkness within him. His form changed as well. His brown hair changed to a dark blood red. Even though he seemed eager to fight he still wasn't able to move. For an odd reason that form didn't last, and he was rendered unconscious within moments, Maybe... it was just a dream, and he was being burned alive.... "It hurts..." he muttered.

[That would be interesting]  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:15 pm
The angel blinked at the scene before her. The boy in the van had turned into the Crimson Demon, but then suddenly changed back and K.O.ed. She stepped into the van and stared at the boy, kneeling next to him. "This is really pathetic..." she commented, "And the archangels were scared of him..." She laughed softly. "Pathetic." she said again.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:26 pm
James opened his eyes when the pain had gone away. It seemed as if the darkness had stopped for now. It seemed to remembered something... a dream maybe? A battle between an angel, and a warlock. The warlock won by turning that angel into a demon.

Though unware of it each human the Crimson Demon had been born in tried to fight off the darkness. None of them had won. But so far James had never let the darkness control him. At least nobody got hurt yet.

He noticed that girl was still there. "I'm sorry... if I did anything weird" he said in a low voice. He had no understanding what happened. But all he did know was that he had to fight it. To not let the darkness win.

Slowly he got up, and began to clean up the mess. It was embarrassing to have someone there, and his home being a complete mess.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:22 pm
The angel shifted back to her human form and continued to look at the boy, puzzled. 'He seems to hold no hostility for me...' she thought, 'Maybe the archangels were wrong about the Crimson Demon... Though this could be an act or their are actually two personalities in one single body...' She decided that she should keep watch of this boy and find out the exact story of the Crimson Demon throughout time.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:30 pm
When James finished cleaning he glanced at her again, then had a confused look on his face. "Did you suddenly change your clothes? That was fast... Kinda amazing though" he said. "Oh, do you want something to drink?" he asked out of politeness. Since he didn't get many visitors. "There isn't anything like beer, but there is soda, juice, and energy drinks" he said, "Why would I have beer, I'm underage" he said in his mind.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:34 pm
'He obviously didn't see my wings.' she concluded, 'Though he'd probably be freaking out if he did instead of cleaning and offering drinks.' She took on a casual stance and said, "I'm fine, thank you. Hey, would do you live in this van?"  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:47 pm
"Oh, it was because I ran away from home" James same, "My dad.... well, he was a mean drunk... he attacked me one day and.... I don't know what happened, but I almost killed him.... I managed not to.... somehow... Since then I've been in this van. It is difficult... though not impossible to live like everything is normal" he said. "I guess I would call it 'darkness' it seems to want to to cause other people pain, and others suffer. When I try to resist... it causes so much pain... But I never gave up though" he said, "Oh, that probably sounds pretty stupid... like I'm possessed or something" he said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:54 pm
'The archangels were wrong. There are two beings in this body...' she thought. The angel was told that the demon was in a body that he killed the soul of and took over. Though if she knew he whole story, she'd see they were right for the most part. "No, it doesn't sound strange at all." she replied, looking at him calmly.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:59 pm
James smiled, "Thats good to hear. Whenever I tell that to anybody they would normally tell me it would make a good story for a video game" he said. He sounded a little sad. "In fact... I've dreamed of other people like me.... but they all succumbed to the 'darkness'" he went on..."Oh, my name is James by the way." he said introducing himself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff