Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Looking for a relationship with female (17+) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FateXTime

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:33 pm
Hey! I am Brandon and am here looking for a meaningful relationship. I am 18 years old and I just got done with high school. I figure it's about time I get serious with a girl and maybe see where it goes. I am going to go to college in the spring and I am getting a job very soon. I live in Florida on the space coast.

About me: I am a gamer at heart and I have been playing all my life. I also loooove listening to music. I am an indoors guy, but I hope that find that someone who can get me out more. I am 5'7 and I am 250 pounds. I plan to lose weight before I start college too. I am into anime and super heroes. No, I am not a super fan of either so don't ask too in depth info about it.

What I am looking for in a girl: Someone who has similar interests to me. Someone who is older than me. You don't have to be good looking because I don't judge people like that. Maybe live near me and I want to be looking for something serious. I have a tendency to have a dirty mind and I would like a girl that we could do stuff together when you're ready. More or less I just want something meaningful. =)  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:38 pm
My names Katharine, though most people tend to call by my username or Katie. (I am trying to come up with a new nick name because quiet frankly there are too many Katies in the world.)
I have similar interests to you.
I do like most any rpg, written and videogame but am limited by the two consoles I have. So if I seem ignorant, I apologize in advance.
I really love writing as well. It's a hope of mine to be an author of some sort.  

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150

FateXTime

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:42 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
My names Katharine, though most people tend to call by my username or Katie. (I am trying to come up with a new nick name because quiet frankly there are too many Katies in the world.)
I do like most any rpg, written and videogame but am limited by the two consoles I have. So if I seem ignorant, I apologize in advance.
I really love writing as well. It's a hope of mine to be an author of some sort.

You don't seem ignorant and what systems do you have? :O What kind of writing do you like to do?  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:49 pm
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi

You don't seem ignorant and what systems do you have? :O What kind of writing do you like to do?

I have a PSP, a DS and a iTouch. All very portable and excellent for travelling on planes. Granted I haven't been on one for about a year, but the possibility of moving is always present.
As for writing, I write whatever pops into my head. Sometimes it's poetry, most of the time it's stories. I have been td that I maintain a very classic tone when I write though, as if there is an unseen narrator; which helps a lot considering my current fix is a series children's (?) stories.
What about you?  

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150

FateXTime

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:54 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi

I have a PSP, a DS and a iTouch. All very portable and excellent for travelling on planes. Granted I haven't been on one for about a year, but the possibility of moving is always present.
As for writing, I write whatever pops into my head. Sometimes it's poetry, most of the time it's stories. I have been td that I maintain a very classic tone when I write though, as if there is an unseen narrator; which helps a lot considering my current fix is a series children's (?) stories.
What about you?

Ah~ Quite interesting writing style you have there. I recently gotten a ps3. I also have a game boy, game boy advance, super nintendo, n64, sega genesis, and ps2. I only am playing my ps3 at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:00 pm
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi

What about you?

Ah~ Quite interesting writing style you have there. I recently gotten a ps3. I also have a game boy, game boy advance, super nintendo, n64, sega genesis, and ps2. I only am playing my ps3 at the moment.

I envy you. There are so many games I want to play but can't.  

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150

FateXTime

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:02 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi

What about you?

It's not all that cracked as you might think it is. Take it from me buying ps3 games It ACTUALLY turns out I don't want them. If you really want to learn the value of a game. Check out reviews and ratings like on gamefaqs and IGN. There are some beautiful gems in gaming out there.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:08 pm
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi

What about you?

It's not all that cracked as you might think it is. Take it from me buying ps3 games It ACTUALLY turns out I don't want them. If you really want to learn the value of a game. Check out reviews and ratings like on gamefaqs and IGN. There are some beautiful gems in gaming out there.

Yeah. Whenever I'm having trouble, those are the sights I go.
They helped me defeat Balder's first mission in Valkyria Chronicles 2. The friggen god-modding NPC wouldn't die! the stats even said infinite/unknown health.  

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150

FateXTime

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:09 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi

What about you?

They helped me defeat Balder's first mission in Valkyria Chronicles 2. The friggen god-modding NPC wouldn't die! the stats even said infinite/unknown health.

Ha. That reminds me of when I was playing Final Fantasy IV when one of the characters turned into a paladin. He then had to fight his dark side which you had to fight it in a specific way.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:18 pm
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi

What about you?

Ha. That reminds me of when I was playing Final Fantasy IV when one of the characters turned into a paladin. He then had to fight his dark side which you had to fight it in a specific way.

Squeenix tends to do things like that... Especially with Sephiroth. I hate fighting him. And anti-sora for that matter, but Balder's still worse than the two of them. Not only can he switch classes mid-battle, he can revive the dead, take out a tank in one hit and one-hot KO any character you have because at that point you have to fight him, your guys are still level 12.
Just... Why? Why fight one of the end-game boss in the beginning of the game and have the mission be one your suppose to win?  

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:19 pm
Ah-ha. Sorry for raging like that. sweatdrop
I just hate it when bosses are too overpowered.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:20 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi

Squeenix tends to do things like that... Especially with Sephiroth. I hate fighting him. And anti-sora for that matter, but Balder's still worse than the two of them. Not only can he switch classes mid-battle, he can revive the dead, take out a tank in one hit and one-hot KO any character you have because at that point you have to fight him, your guys are still level 12.
Just... Why? Why fight one of the end-game boss in the beginning of the game and have the mission be one your suppose to win?

Jeebus, I hate RPGs like that where you die in a fight that you thought you were supposed to win. -.- I never played Kingdom Hearts or understood it really well. I just started playing Chrono Trigger on my ps3.  

FateXTime

FateXTime

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:21 pm
Kittogo Nashumi

Don't feel bad, I raged when I fought Golbez in Final Fantasy IV. I had to wait until he ran of his murderous magic to kill him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:25 pm
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi

Don't feel bad, I raged when I fought Golbez in Final Fantasy IV. I had to wait until he ran of his murderous magic to kill him.

Yeah. But in a game without magic, kamikaze tactics work too.
And the mission with Balder you are suppose to win. He just happens to cheat. A lot.  

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150

FateXTime

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:26 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
PhoenixDownxx
Kittogo Nashumi

Yeah. But in a game without magic, kamikaze tactics work too.
And the mission with Balder you are suppose to win. He just happens to cheat. A lot.

I never played those games, so I wouldn't know. So, you are looking for a relationship to I am assuming?  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff