Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
hey everyone- update on pig_girl

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:48 pm
I haven't been around much. things have been difficult physically, emotionally and educationally. my first year at university is wrapping up, then a few days after my last final I will be starting a summer job. I will have VERY limited computer access, and so me being on semi hiatus won't be changing any time soon. I hope to be able to be more active when my job is over (mid August) but if I do my normal rounds of visiting all the family, I will again have spotty computer access. So, there is a good chance I wont be back to my normal gaia-active self until mid September!

I will still be on every once in awhile, so if you need to talk to me send me a PM and I will get to it the next time I am on.

For now- I hope everyone has a great summer, and (for those of us not on the semester system) a good last bit of school.

~Piggy  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:11 pm
pig_girl

User Image Sounds like you've got a pretty busy life ahead of you (^O^) But sounds quite exciting too. Have fun in whatever it is that you do. It's okay to take a break from Gaia once in a while to focus more on your real life =D User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items