Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Drage Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:24 pm
xxxT H ExxD R A G ExxF A M I L Yxxx

User Image

"Invidia Major."

-Superior to envy.-

xxxxxxxxxxxC U R R E N T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxx
Richard Drage - Son of Garret and Megan Steele
Jacob Drage - Son of Garret and Sarah Stapleton
❤Amanda Davis - Wife of Jacob Drage, mother of Lucas and Jade Morris
xxx↪Marcia Drage - mother of Jacob and Jaslyn Ross
xxx↪Caden Drage - Son of Jacob and Jaslyn Ross
Clarice Steele - Son of Garret and Megan Steele, located in the Steele family

xxxxxxxxxxxP A S T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxxxxxxxxx
      Garret Drage
      Sarah Drage

↪ = Offspring
❤ = Married
✿ = Adopted
xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UPDATED 3/27/21

ACCEPTED BY ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [3/19/2017]
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝒆 [03/27/2021]
CHARACTERS ACCEPTED
Garret [3/19/2017] Rick [3/19/2017] Jacob [3/19/2017] Marcia [3/19/2017] Marcia 2.0 5/3/20 Amanda [03/27/2021] and Caden [03/27/2021]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:17 pm
xxxxxG A R R E T xD R A G E, xD E C E A S E Dxxxxx
AS OF WINTER, 2052

Hi, my name is Garret Drage.

I'm a male.

I work in nowhere.

I'm 68 years old.

My birthday is August 20, 1984.

My dream job is ....

My blood status is Muggleborn.

The house I was in was Ravenclaw.

I was in the class of 2002.

I'm interested in women.

I'm currently with Megan Steele.

I may seem serious and quiet but I'm really intelligent, hardworking, and focused.

My background story is I was the child of two muggles. When it was discovered I was a wizard, it was quite a shock. My mother and father didn't know what to make of it, and they had become decidedly wary of me. I attended Hogwarts, where I met several good friends. It was a good thing too, because when I was sixteen, I was kicked out of the house. One of my friends' parents kindly took me in so that I could finish my schooling, and I have been grateful to them ever since.

I met Richard's mother, Megan Steele, while I was in school. We became friends, however, we made a big mistake. We both got drunk one night, and in that one night, our entire relationship changed. We started arguing, and shortly afterward, I stopped talking to her. It wasn't until two years later, when I met Sarah and married her, that I realized Megan had been pregnant with my child. I had discovered this when I heard that she had died and I was left with Richard to raise. Sarah had been willing to take my son in while we ourselves had my second son Jacob to worry about. I regret that I favoured Jacob rather than Richard, mostly because of what had transpired between Megan and myself.

I enjoy reading, talking to my wife, going out with friends, potions, and music.

I despise being bothered when I'm busy, my parents, surprises, chinese food, and getting sick.

I'm afraid of dementors. I once had the unpleasant misfortune to run across one once, and I wish never to do it again.

My strengths are potions and defense against the dark arts.

My flaws are being slightly standoffish and perhaps focusing on my work too much at times.

I look like this.

My wand is a beech and raven feather, 13 1/4 inches.

My pet is a cat named Felix.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - A

Charms - O

Defence Against the Dark Arts - E

Herbology - E

History of Magic - A

Potions - O

Transfiguration - O

Alchemy - E

Arithmancy - E

Cursebreaking - O

Divination - T

Healing - A

Wizard Law - E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms - E

Defence Against the Dark Arts - O

Herbology - A

Potions - O

Transfiguration - O

Alchemy - A

Arithmancy - O

Cursebreaking - E

Wizard Law - E

Essy

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:21 pm
xxxxxS A R A H xD R A G E, xD E C E A S E Dxxxxx
AS OF WINTER, 2022

Hi, my name is Sarah Drage.

I'm a female.

I work in technical support for a software firm.

I'm 36 years old.

My birthday is July 17, 1986.

My dream job is to do what I'm doing now, actually.

My blood status is Muggle. Should that matter?

I'm interested in men.

I'm currently with my husband Garret.

I may seem pleasant and cheerful but I'm really well, much the same.

My background story is I am the only child of two muggles, well, that's what my husband calls them. I had a normal childhood and all, and met Garret while I was in college. We hit it off pretty well, and were married a year later. It wasn't until I had given birth to our son that he told me he was a wizard, which was quite a shock to me, but what was really a shock was that he had a son from a previous friend of his. I welcomed Richard into the family, understanding that the boy had just lost his mother. It was another shock to me when I found out that both Richard and Jacob were both wizards.

I enjoy computers, gardening, listening to music, Chinese food, and being around the family.

I despise heights, thunderstorms, the color orange, fried foods, and wasting time.

I'm afraid of flying. Garret offered to take me up once, but I couldn't even get over the fact i'd be up in the air on a broom.

My strengths are working with software and playing the piano.

My flaws are my singing and my family. If you mess with my family, i tend to fall apart.

I look like this.

My pet is a, I have none.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:24 pm
xxxxR I C H A R DxxxM E R L I NxxxD R A G E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Rick

AGE 45

BIRTHDAY March 9, 2007

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND Hawthorne and Demiguise Hair, 13 1/2 inches, with a pliable, spiralled shaft

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

FACECLAIM Robert Kazinsky [x]

LANGUAGES English, German, Latin

MORE THAN AVERAGE Animagus, form of a hawk

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Ravenclaw

CLASS OF 2025

BEST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  Transfiguration
                  Astronomy

WORST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Care of Magical Creatures
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Transfiguration Professor 1-7 at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

DREAM JOB Anything in Transfiguration or Potions

xxxxO W L S A N D N E W T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ D
                  Cursebreaking ~ O
                  Healing ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ O
                  Wizard Law ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ E
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ O
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Healing ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ D
                  Wizard Law ~ E

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ INTELLIGENT Rick is rather intelligent. He's great at linear problems and can easily figure out solutions to problems. He's also a logical thinker meaning that everything has to follow a logical progression for his mind to comprehend. He scored in the top of his class when he graduated because of this fact.
              ◊ QUIET He is also rather quiet, tending to blend into the background of every scene he's in. He's much more used to being ignored than people normally would be, and prefers it at times if for no other reason than he hates the spotlight.
              ◊ MOROSE Rick is, to put it bluntly, rather morose. He's had a life of hardships, and as a result, tends to be sullen and serious a lot of the time. He does a lot of deep thinking, and those thoughts can turn dark a lot of the time. He however tries to pull himself out of it when he can.
              ◊ CYNICAL Rick is rather cynical. He's had a lot of tragic things in his past, and expects for nothing less than the worst to happen to him at any given time. This has been reinforced by the fact that bad things tend to happen to him over and over again.
              ◊ HARDWORKING Rick is particularly hardworking. He doesn't stop until a task is finished, and doesn't slow down if it's difficult. However, he tends to overwork himself quite often, and will work himself to death if someone doesn't make him stop. This particular trait kicked in strongly during his third year, and hasn't let up since.
              ◊ AWKWARD For all of Rick's intelligence, he's extremely socially awkward. He's rather to the point, and tends to say things rather bluntly. This is due to his (mostly) solitary behaviour, reinforced by being practically invisible. However, he does know some tact, and tries to exercise it. It just ends up coming out wrong at times.

Playing Chess
                  Flying
                  Hanging out with friends
                  Being outside

DISLIKES
                  Being called a b*****d
                  Bad weather
                  Bland foods
                  People who lie
                  His mum

HOBBIES
                  Reading
                  Playing chess
                  Flying

STRENGTHS
                  Strong work ethic
                  Highly intelligent

WEAKNESSES
                  Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
                  Tends to overwork himself when stressed

FEARS
                  Claustriphobia
                  Bludgers
                  Megan Steele

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I am the first son born to Garret Drage. I was actually born out of wedlock, and was given to my father's care when my mother died shortly after I turned two. Honestly, I have no recollection of my mother due to my age at the time, so I could never be able to tell you about who she was or what she was like. My mother was a witch, from what my father told me, and my father is a muggle-born wizard.

I have a younger brother, who was born from my father's legal marriage to a muggle woman, Jacob. He's two years my junior, and we are a bit distant from each other, mostly because I tend to distance myself rather than through any fault of his own. We live in Little Hangleton, where I have several friends. None of them are wizards, though, so that part of my life I have to keep hidden from them. I actually wish that I didn't have to, but that's just the way things are, I guess.

SCHOOL YEARS I started attending Hogwarts when I turned eleven. For the most part, I had a quiet first year. Though to be honest, that was because of the fact that I came down with Spattergroit during a good chunk of the year. When I finally came out of the Hospital wing, I had missed most of my first year, and was basically playing catch-up. It wasn't too hard, though, I had spent a lot of the time I was sick reading and doing my schoolwork.

My second year was much more active. I was finally able to attend my classes, and it seemed like I was finally getting some friends at the school. However, toward the end of that year, I found out the Wizard Law teacher, Timothy Steele, was my uncle on my mother's side. What made it worse was that I found out my mother was still alive. I had run away during the summer to a friend's house, Drae Blackstone, where she found me and murdered the family. She then proceeded to torture me for several weeks. My father and an Auror were the ones that rescued me. Third year was well, I can say it was bloody awful. The whole time I was suffering from the aftermath of torture. I'm not entirely sure what brought me out of it, though probably meeting the thestral and really talking to Lore about it helped a lot.

Well, fourth, fifth, and sixth years were pretty much the same. Ironically, I seemed to attract a lot of death around me. First, Mel died because my mum decided to go psycho again, and then last year Rufus's parents met their end by my mum. My stepmum died during my fifth year, and Jacob fell into a coma. He managed to snap out of it though, which makes me glad, since I don't know how well I would have done if he'd died as a result. I was also named quidditch vice captain, and well, captain for my seventh year, though I don't know how well I'll do. I also seemed to attract a lot of girls for friends. Finally, I think I got a girlfriend. Umm, Caitlin Engels, a Gryffindor in my year. We met over the summer, and we seemed to get along just fine, I think. Hopefully nothing bad happens. I think I'd go crazy if something did.

Okay, seventh year officially sucked. While it started off fine, I got a letter shortly after the opening feast telling me that Lore had committed suicide. I'm... honestly surprised that I was able to do anything. Besides, I may have contemplated following Lore. Umm, just don't tell my family. Or Cait. Yeah, I don't think it would be good for them to find out I was cutting last year, or that I was seriously thinking about jumping from the covered bridge at the school. Did win my last season, even if we didn't get the cup. Even caught the snitch. My brother's house won the cup instead, but honestly they kind of deserved to win after all of the crap that the team's been through since he joined.

POST GRADUATION When I graduated, I found out that my mum and dad had another kid. Cue breakdown and an insistence to move out immediately. Which, I moved in with my uncle, and started helping raise Clarice. Cait moved in with me too, but after a while, we broke it off because of the fact that we both happen to have busy schedules. Then I proceeded to be kidnapped yet again, this time by Virgil. Apparently the Slytherin wanted therapy, and I found out rather forcefully that the guy has serious mental issues. However I helped, and then found out that my potions office was broken into. That wasn't fun cleaning up the mess.

After me and Cait broke up, however, I met and started seeing a guy named Malachy Molloy. Which, honestly, it should disturb me a lot more than it does, but I've learned to live with a lot of weird things happening. Then Virgil out of nowhere decided to come back after my mum attacked Hogsmeade and demanded me to fix his issues. I instead took him to Niall Hughes, who I had started seeing for my own issues. We kind of started dating, but after Chy and Virgil met, I couldn't keep seeing the two of them, so I ended up breaking it off with Virgil and continued seeing Chy. Yes, I'm insane. I know this already. Recently I found out that my father decided to participate in a mass breakout of Azkaban, and I think I'm either in shock, or in denial about the entire event. If nothing else, if I'm the child of two insane people, that doesn't say much for my own sanity.

Okay, so quick update. I now work at Hogwarts as the Transfiguration teacher, which has been a lifelong goal of mine since I was thirteen. My sister also now goes to Hogwarts, which means that I happen to be her professor. On top of that, Chy and I moved to Hogsmeade and my younger brother made me an uncle. Hopefully things go well for Jacob and Jaslyn, since they had a bit of a rocky time a bit ago when she was kidnapped.

Okay, so updates. My brother had another child, this time a boy, while I watched Clarice go on to Hogwarts. However, her fifth year, Clarice was kidnapped, my mum and dad murdered another family, and I tried to help a fellow professor get over his trauma from kidnapping. One good thing however was that Chy actually proposed to me, so I'm not really complaining. Also, if I could accept his proposal while he was in his pants and nothing else, then I'm pretty sure he knows I'm not going anywhere.

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Parents - Garret Drage, Megan Steele, Sarah Drage (deceased)
                  Brother - Jacob Drage, children Marcia Drage, Caden Drage
                  Sister - Clarice Steele
                  Uncle - Timothy Steele

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Damien Edgeworth
                  Lorelei Brookwater (deceased)
                  Rufus Flinker
                  Grace McHalen
                  Adalaide Blythe
                  Virgil Ross
                  Dominic McHalen
                  Caitlin Engels
                  Seth Wynters
                  Niall Hughes

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Malachy Molloy
              ENEMIES Megan Steele
              PETS None

UPDATED (date of most recent update) xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          (recent update)xxxxxx
          (recent update)xxxxxx
          (recent update)
          xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:05 pm
xxxxJ A C O BxxxA R T H U RxxxD R A G E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Jake

AGE 44

BIRTHDAY November 19. 2008

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND Holly and griffin hair, 13 1/4 inches,

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

FACECLAIM Riley Smith [x]

LANGUAGES English, French, German

HOUSE Gryffindor

CLASS OF 2027

BEST LESSONS
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts
                  Wizard Law
                  Potions

WORST LESSONS
                  History of Magic
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class
                  Cursebreaking

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Auror

DREAM JOB Something in Law Enforcement

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ T
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ A
                  Wizard Law ~ O
                  World Studies ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  Potions ~O
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ P
                  Wizard Law ~ A
                  World Studies ~ D

◊ QUIET Jacob is quiet, only speaking up when he needs to. As he is quiet, he tends to try and think through situations he finds himself in before acting. Though he is prone to impulsive actions, they aren't nearly as bad as they could be as a result.
              ◊ FRIENDLY Jacob is rather friendly, easily making friends when he tries. He doesn't have a nasty thing to say about anyone unless they have somehow pissed him off in the past, and he willingly helps people out that need it. He doesn't see being rude or nasty as something that needs to happen, as it just results in angry words and fights.
              ◊ BRAVE Jacob is particularly brave. He won't hesitate to step into danger if it's to save someone else, or top take down someone that needs to go down. He won't start a fight, but he's more than willing to finish one if necessary. This has perhaps been exacerbated by events in his past resulting in people around him being hurt as a result.
              ◊ CHIVALROUS Jacob tries to treat those around him as best he can, trying to go above and beyond what is necessary. He is particularly polite and kind, and works hard to help those that need it, regardless of his feelings on the matter. There are perhaps two people who he wouldn't be this way toward, but considering past events, he feels he can be excused for his feelings on the matter.
              ◊ HONEST Jacob is honest almost to a fault. He doesn't like liars or deception, and people that play tricks are likely to find him annoyed at them as well. He tries find the truth in everything, even if it should hurt him in the long run because he'd rather know and be hurt rather than not know and something worse come of it.
              ◊ RESPONSIBLE Jacob also tries to be responsible as best he can be. If he gets in trouble, he's the first to admit fault, and will gladly accept punishment as a result. He also tries to be responsible for those around him as well, making him about as selfless as one can be.

Quidditch
                  Swimming
                  Reading
                  Running

DISLIKES
                  Being bored
                  Being ignored
                  Rainy days
                  Lima beans
                  Arrogant assholes

HOBBIES
                  Flying
                  Singing
                  Playing the flute

STRENGTHS
                  Playing the flute
                  Anything physical

WEAKNESSES
                  Can't sing
                  Has a bit of a temper

FEARS
                  Spiders
                  Going crazy

CHILDHOOD I'm the youngest in my family. My mum's different from Rick's mum, and she's nice. Rick tends to ignore me a lot, but I think that's because Dad tends to ignore him. We live in Little Hangleton, where my mum's a muggle and my dad's a wizard. I tend to hang out a lot with a bunch of my friends, usually, though there's this one boy that keeps on picking on one of my friends. I don't think he liked that black eye I gave him, and I got grounded for a week because of it. My mum says I should have probably handled that a bit better, but the kid deserved it since he was about to beat up my friend. My brother's now in Hogwarts, which is where I'm heading. He's a Ravenclaw, but I hope I don't end up in that house. Dad might be disappointed, but I don't want Rick to just ignore me like he usually does, and I want to make my own friends, not the friends my brother has.

SCHOOL YEARS Well, I am officially a Gryffindor. I also got onto the quidditch team even though I wanted to be a beater. I'm a keeper instead, which isn't so bad. Got pretty beaten up in the Gryffindor - Slytherin match though, and lost by, well, a lot. Otherwise I did well there. Met several friends, and we all got sorted into different houses, but that's cool. Just means we have plenty to talk about when we meet up.

Second year was pretty uneventful, even if we didn't win any quidditch games. I did get to deck a certain redhead again for saying nasty stuff about the team though, so I guess it counts for something. Third year, I don't remember. I slipped into a coma during tryouts, and apparently nearly died from a fall from a broom. I remained in a coma until the end of the year, when I woke up. After that, I learned I lost my mum during that time, and well, it just went downhill from there. I got a mysterious letter, and was told I had been invited to this group called the Chimeras, which whatever they are, they're really secretive.

Fourth year was my worst one yet. I came back to school, feeling like something wasn't right. I realized it was me, since I still thought of myself as a thirteen year old. It got worse as I found out that not only had Gryffindor not won a game the year before, but Remy had been booted from her position as captain for cheating and Elli made captain instead, with her choosing me as vice captain. It soon escalated, with the entire house up in arms over the damn team, and the house in general. Hell, I was even called an a*****e basically because Elli and I didn't include Remy on the team, and because of other decisions. Essentially, I felt like I was hated in the house, even more than Nalson, since he usually is the one that hates his own house and hasn't made any attempts to get along with anyone. That, coupled with a lot of crap that happened, resulted in me getting depressed. Only thing I can say is that I seemed to get along better with people from Slytherin, which was a shock to me. That, and I finally made beater for the team. Not that it helped much, but I guess it counts.

Fifth, sixth, and seventh years seemed to be interesting. Fifth year, well, I had to study for my OWLs, and I totally smacked Rick with a bludger in quidditch. Passed a good chunk of my OWLs, and we won the quidditch and house cup. That, and well, I guess we became the official Chimeras of the school. I still have no clue what the heck they are, even if me, Tobi, Gypsy, and Jer are the current year's group. Sixth, Well, me and Jaslyn were dating at that point, which made it awkward during games, since she was the Slytherin seeker. We still won the cup, but yeah. Plus, that summer, I found out I was a big brother. Apparently my father decided to sleep with Rick's mum again. Why, I have no clue. Rick's mum is cracked. Rick moved out as a result, and I don't blame him. Seventh, seventh was pretty quiet. Jaslyn went out globe hopping, and I became Head Boy. We won the quidditch cup with me as captain, but lost the house cup. Also, the Chimeras recruited the newest group, and well, I think I made a good choice. NEWTs were hell as usual, but I managed to pass them.

POST GRADUATION My life after school hasn't been too eventful. I went travelling around with Jaslyn for a while after I graduated while I waited for my application into the Auror department went through. When it did, I went ahead and started training as soon as I could. However, not long after training completed, I had to respond to a scene that involved an attack on a high-ranking ministry official's son. What shocked me was that Luke Nalson, my long-time rival in school was supposedly behind it. After the evidence was overturned, I found myself actually glad since I didn't want to think that one of my dormmates would willingly try and murder his brother.

Shortly after that, I found out that my father had apparently orchestrated a mass breakout of Azkaban, releasing several high-risk prisoners as well as those from the attack on Hogsmeade only a short few years before. Because of this, I was relegated to desk duty while undergoing questioning regarding my potential involvement in the event as well as psychological evaluations as to whether or not I ran the same risk as my father for what happened.

After I finally was cleared for duty, I tried to keep a close eye on Jaslyn, since one of the released convicts was her father. However, I failed in that duty when she was caught, not by Shaw Ross, but by Megan Steele. I was so mad at myself, I didn't know how to react. However, her brother, Darius Ross, did, and proceeded to deck me for my brother's mum kidnapping his half-sister. We might have ended up in a fight in the ministry, and we both might have ended up on disciplinary action because of it, but honestly we were both relieved when Jaslyn turned back up. She apparently had been kidnapped to take to her father, and while I was unaware of it, she had been pregnant at the time. I was devastated to learn that because of my negligence, she was tortured and miscarried our child.

We both grieved for the child we lost, and couldn't think of trying again for a baby so soon after we lost our first one. However, I guess luck decided to grace us with something good after so much shite, and Jaslyn got pregnant again. Both of us welcomed our daughter to the world, happy that for once, something good happened in our lives, though the both of us worry that both our families' mental instability could crop up in any kids we have.

Jaslyn and I had a second child, a son named Caden. However, not long after, my sister was kidnapped during an outing we had in London. While David Clarisse and I had met up, my father and Rick's mum attacked us and killed David's parents and took Clarice. I'm not sure if she went willingly or not however, since she didn't seem to struggle and instead willingly went with them.

After that, life turned... hectic. Jaslyn started travelling again, and left me to often take care of the kids by myself. I ended up needing to enlist the help of my family more often than not, and thankfully they were willing to help. However, it came to a head eventually when Jaslyn tried to sue for custody of Virgil's son. That Virgil had a son was a surprise, but not nearly as much of one as the fact that Jaslyn had this idea that he was a monster and should never have kids in his care. When I went to talk to Darius about it, Darius made me realize that Jaslyn was pretty much using me as a safe place and refused to take responsibility for her actions. When I confronted her about it, we ended up in a row and Jaslyn ended up walking out.

I, as a result, ended up a single parent, even though Jaslyn has been trying to sue for custody. However, I met a woman named Amanda Davis, a former player on the Slytherin team that nearly knocked me out in my first year on the Gryffindor team. Me and her hit it off, if for no other reason than we both found ourselves in the same unenviable position of being single parents after our respective SOs flaked. My daughter is less than enthused, though, and is very vocal about her opinions on the matter. I don't think her kids are too happy either, but we're trying.

FAMILY
                  Parents - Garret Drage, Sarah Drage
                  Brother - Richard Drage ❤ Malachy Molloy
                  Sister - Clarice Steele
                  Uncle - Timothy Steele
                  Children - Marcia Drage, Caden Drage

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - David Clarisse
                  Tobi Fallrein
                  Gypsy Lovette
                  Jeremy Lovette
                  Veronica Walsh

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Amanda Davis
              ENEMIES Megan Steele, Garret Drage
              PETS Name

UPDATES MADExxx
          (recent update)xxxxxx
          (recent update)xxxxxx
          (recent update)
          xxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:52 pm
xxxxM A R C I AxxxT A T U MxxxD R A G E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxN O N x P L A Y E R xC H A R A C T E Rxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Marci

AGE 4

BIRTHDAY 20 April 2036

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND Length, Wood, Core, Flexibility, Texture

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure

FACECLAIM Maggie Elizabeth Jones

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              TO ATTEND Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE House

YEAR Future First Year

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Baby

DREAM JOB Auror!

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ COURAGEOUS Marcia is brave. She will stand up for anyone and anything that can't stand up for itself. That's why she wants to be an auror... and because her daddy is one. She doesn't know what her family has been through before her, but she still has a genuine feeling that life isn't easy and she wants to help.
              ■ KIND Marcia is kind and gentle. She will always be that way. She speaks to everyone as if they are her equal and she will be nice to even the worst of people. She likes to think she gets it from her father, but she is pretty sure its actually from her mother.... her mother has tolerated her crazy brothers for far too long for it to be anyone else.
              ■ PROUD Marcia is proud. She may be kind and sweet, but she knows who she is and she knows what she is worth. Whether that be bad or good she doesn't know but she knows she'll never let people walk all over her or treat her like s**t because she knows she deserves better.
              ■ SMART She is smart. Smart to a terrifying point at some times. Once you tell her something she remembers. According to some its something called a photographic memory.... it sure helps in school at least. Its hard to fail a test when you remember everything you read or hear.
              ■ GENTLE Marcia is gentle. She treats everyone like they are made of glass and is afraid they will break. She has heard stories... even though she wasn't supposed to hear them about her family and her parents friends and the awful things they've been through and she wonders how they still stand. She figures it must be because they are like glass and any single touch might make them shatter. She's heard her mother's screams from nightmares in the middle of the night.
              ■ RISKY Marcia doesn't know when to stop. She likes to climb the tallest trees and ride her bike down the steepest hills. Nothing scares her and she always wants to try something new. She likes the feeling she gets when the wind is racing through her hair and her heart is beating a million miles a minute and she's not sure whether she's gonna stick the landing or crash into the bushes.

Her Mother
                  Climbing Things
                  Being Read Too
                  Learning

DISLIKES
                  Nightmares
                  The Dark
                  Quiet
                  Bullies
                  Fear

HOBBIES
                  Climbing
                  Learning
                  Eating

STRENGTHS
                  Photographic Memory
                  Brave

WEAKNESSES
                  Risk Taker
                  Too Gentle at Times

FEARS
                  Being Afraid
                  The Past

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          CHILDHOOD Marcia was born to Jacob Drage and Jaslyn Ross. She is their only child at the moment and loved dearly by both parents... though her mother tends to hover a bit too much.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR Information
              SECOND YEAR Information
              THIRD YEAR Information
              FOURTH YEAR Information
              FIFTH YEAR Information
              SIXTH YEAR Information
              SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          FAMILY Garrett Drage - Grandfather, Sarah Drage - Grandmother (deceased), Shaw Ross - Grandfather (deceased), Contessa Ross - Grandmother (deceased), Jaslyn Ross - Mother, Jacob Drage - Father, Virgil Ross - Uncle, Dominique Bellamy-Hallywyd - Uncle?, Darius Silver - Uncle, Annabelle Ross - Aunt, Richard Drage - Uncle, Malachy Molloy - Uncle, Clarice Steele - Aunt,
          FRIENDS Name
          BEST FRIEND Name
          SPOUSE/BOY/GIRLFRIEND/CRUSH Name
          ENEMIES Name
          PETS Name

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:53 pm
xxxxM A R C I AxxxH A Y L E YxxxD R A G E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Marcie

AGE 16

BIRTHDAY April 20, 2036

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 11 5/8 inches, ebony and dragon heartstring, supple and knobby

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure

FACECLAIM Emma Fuhrmann [x], Emilia Clarke (Adult) [x]

LANGUAGES English,

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Gryffindor

YEAR Sixth

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

HONORS Honors Recieved

SCHOOL ACTIVITIES Activities

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Current Employment

DREAM JOB Auror

OWL SCORES
                  ♈︎ Astronomy ~ X
                  ♈︎ Charms ~ X
                  ♈︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  ♈︎ Herbology ~ X
                  ♈︎ History of Magic ~ X
                  ♈︎ Potions ~ X
                  ♈︎ Transfiguration ~ X
                  ♈︎ Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  ♈︎ Astronomy ~ X
                  ♈︎ Charms ~ X
                  ♈︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  ♈︎ Herbology ~ X
                  ♈︎ History of Magic ~ X
                  ♈︎ Potions ~ X
                  ♈︎ Transfiguration ~ X
                  ♈︎ Elective ~ X

◊ REBELLIOUS Marcia, due to her parents splitting up, has become quite argumentative, and often ignores adults trying to tell her what to do. She doesn't believe that they should have a say in what she should or shouldn't do, as they don't even seem to have their own lives in order. She's convinced that she knows better, and is often vocal about that fact.
              ◊ IMPULSIVE Marcia does things with little regard for the consequences. She tends to act first and think later, which often leads her into getting into trouble. However, she can't seem to control herself and will do things regardless of how much people tell her it's a bad idea.
              ◊ DETERMINED Marcia is determined. She gets her mind set on something, and refuses to let it go. She has a hard time changing her mind, and often refuses to listen to differing viewpoints when confronted with something that contradicts her views. As a result, she often gets into arguments.
              ◊ EMOTIONAL Marcia tends to ler her emotions rule her life. She feels deeply, and as a result, sometimes overreacts to situations. Conversely, she is very open with her feelings, often letting people know how she feels about things or people.
              ◊ COURAGEOUS Probably because of her impulsive nature, she doesn't often seem to back down from danger. She will face challenges without flinching or blinking, and will sometimes even step in when she feels she must.
              ◊ INTELLIGENT Despite her impulsiveness and being emotional, Marcia is quite smart. She can figure out problems and solutions easily, however she lacks wisdom where it probably counts the most.

Doing her own thing
                  Being active
                  Friends
                  Her brother

DISLIKES
                  Her parents
                  Being told what to do
                  People disagreeing with her
                  Any mention of 'trips'
                  Rainy weather

HOBBIES
                  Reading
                  Flying
                  Running

STRENGTHS
                  Protective of people she cares about
                  Can easily think around problems she faces

WEAKNESSES
                  Impulsive
                  Rebellious

FEARS
                  Losing the rest of her family
                  Death

CHILDHOOD Marcia is the oldest child of Jacob Drage and his longtime girlfriend, Jaslyn Ross. Born after her mother had a horrible miscarriage, she was considered Jaslyn's ray of sunshine after a dark time in her life, and was coddled and kept a close eye on. Marcia didn't want for anything, and enjoyed her family very much.

However, not long after Caden was born, Jaslyn started spending less and less time at home, and often would be gone for long periods of time. Jacob struggled to take care of the two while he was often at work, and as a result, Marcia spent a lot of time with extended family because of it. Marcia didn't quite understand what was going on, especially since she thought that her father and mother were still doing well together, and it never entered her mind that there was something brewing.

It all came to a head, however, when Jaslyn quite suddenly left the family. Jacob tried to explain to his kids that Jaslyn needed time to herself, but Marcia wasn't stupid. She knew her mum was going off for days on end and her dad was covering for her. Because of it, she got quite mad at both of her parents. She refused to acknowledge Jaslyn at all, and she started talking back to Jacob constantly. When she got her Hogwarts letter, she was happy, because that meant that she didn't need to be around her dad all the time, though she knew her uncles were going to be at school.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR Information
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Information
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Information
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Information

FAMILY
                  Parents - Jacob Drage, Jaslyn Ross
                  Brother - Caden Drage
                  Grandparents - Garret Drage, Sarah Drage (deceased)
                  Grandparents - Shaw Ross (deceased), Contessa Ross
                  Aunt - Persephone Ross (deceased)
                  Aunt - Isabella Ross (deceased)
                  Uncle - Truston Ross (deceased)
                  Aunt - Erissa Ross
                  Uncle - Virgil Ross ❤ Dominique Bellamy-Hallywyd, child Eitan Ross
                  Uncle - Darius Ross ❤ Annabelle Ross, children Rodrick Ross, Robert Ross
                  Uncle - Richard Drage ❤ Malachy Molloy
                  Aunt - Clarice Steele
                  Great-uncle - Timothy Steele

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Name
                  Name
                  Name
                  Name

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Name
              ENEMIES Jacob Drage, Jaslyn Ross
              PETS Name

UPDATES MADExxx
          (recent update)xxxxxx
          (recent update)xxxxxx
          (recent update)
          xxxxxx
          PENDED BY ❝Yukitty❞ 10/24/19xxx
          ACCEPTED BY ~𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔞𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔰 [03/08/2020]xxx
          RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)xxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:55 pm
xxAMANDAxxxJUDITHxxxDRAGExxxNÉExxxDAVISxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxBASICSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Mandy

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Jennette McCurdy at the age of...
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Thirty
Forty
Forty Four
Forty Five
Fifty

Michelle Pfeiffer at the age of...
*requested
Fifty One

AGE Fifty Five

BIRTHDAY September 15, 2005

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

CURRENT WAND Inflexible 13⅓ inch Elm Demiguise Hair with a Spiraled Shaft
Elm wood: Good with defensive and destructive spells. Excellent dueling wand.
Demiguise Hair core: Useful for confusion and deceiving enemies. Useful for the kind of wizard who likes to play around with their enemies in a duel.
Inflexible: Hexes & curses. Willful disposition and doesn’t back down.
Spiraled Shaft: Quick witted and open-minded.

PREVIOUS WAND Rigid 12½ inch Alder Dragon Heart String with a Spiraled Shaft
Alder wood: Protection charms and counter curses.
Dragon Heart String core: Used by wizards who want power for their spells. Useful for almost any type of magic.
Rigid: Defensive magic. Headstrong and unyielding.
Spiraled Shaft: Quick witted and open-minded.

TATTOOS
Maple Leaf (small, left wrist)
Solar System (medium, right shoulder)
Jade (small, outer side of right ankle)

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

CLASS OF 2024

HOUSE Slytherin

O.W.L. SCORES
Astronomy ~ E
Charms ~ O
Herbology ~ D
A History of Magic ~ O
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ A
Alchemy ~ E
Cursebreaking ~ O
Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ E
Wizard Law ~ E

N.E.W.T. SCORES
Charms ~ E
History of Magic ~ O
Potions ~ E
Alchemy ~ E
Cursebreaking ~ O
Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ E
Wizard Law ~ O

DREAM JOB Lawyer

CURRENT OCCUPATION Wizard Law Professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry *pending

PREVIOUS OCCUPATION
■ Senior Undersecretary to the Minister in the Wizengamot
■ International Magical Office of Law in the Dept. of International Magical Cooperation

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OUTSPOKEN Amanda has an opinion on everything, even if it isn't her place to have an opinion on a matter, and she tends to say what is on her mind whether or not she was asked to speak.
JUDGEMENTAL Amanda labels most people as annoying and puts a ton of weight on first impressions. Before she even gives someone a chance, they will probably have a tough time getting along with her. She also believes that everyone has a dark side and doesn't trust easily.
SPORTY Amanda has always been viewed as a tomboy growing up -- she enjoyed playing sports and climbing trees and never wore dresses. She became girlier with puberty; however, she still enjoyed staying active and playing sports, such as Quidditch. After graduating from Hogwarts, she continued to stay active by working out.
PROTECTIVE If someone that Amanda cares about is in trouble or being threatened, she won't hesitate to step in and try to help them. She would rather give someone the challenge of getting through her before hurting a loved one than to let them fight their own battles.
HOT HEADED Amanda is not only easy to piss off, but also quick. If someone is being a complete prat to her, they will immediately be made aware that she isn't happy with them. Amanda gets especially angry when she's in the middle of an argument and realizes that she's wrong and the other person is correct as she has a hard time admitting she's wrong.
RESPONSIBLE No matter what she has on her plate, Amanda will always get done what she needs to get done. Be it work, grocery shopping, cleaning, taking her children to appointments, she will do it.

■ Playing pranks
■ Overpowering others
■ Being sneaky
■ Guitar

DISLIKES
■ Crying
■ Annoying people
■ Her father
■ Not getting the credit she deserves
■ People who think they're cooler than they are

STRENGTHS
■ Staying fit and healthy
■ Quick learner

WEAKNESSES
■ Admitting she's wrong
■ Staying level headed when she's mad

FEARS
■ Being found by her father

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD Amanda was born in 2005 to Leanne and Craig Davis. She lived a rather happy childhood along with her older sister, Kaitlyn, until about four years old when her mother died from a drug overdose. Craig had turned to alcohol to cope with the passing of his wife before developing an addiction. While Kaitlyn attended Hogwarts, Amanda practically had to raise herself while also coping with her dad's drunk, abusive behaviour. She skipped school a lot but was never expelled for that as she attended elementary school. Upon receiving her acceptance letter to Hogwarts, Kaitlyn moved out without telling Craig and took Amanda with her in hopes of ridding him of their lives.

SCHOOL YEARS (2017 - 2018 ) Although Amanda is tough to get along with, she managed to make two fairly close friends at Hogwarts -- Eretria Whitethorne and Leonidas Reedling, both of Slytherin house. She also made the Slytherin Quidditch team as a chaser. During her first lesson in A History of Magic, she got into a heated argument with another Slytherin named Matthew Warren, which turned into an argument that involved the entire class. Later on in the year, Leo and Amanda attended the school dance together.

(2018 - 2019) Amanda purchased a broom and ran into Shina Kiremono and Leo, who helped her choose which one to get. At the end of the school year, Slytherin managed to win the Quidditch Cup.

(2019 - 2020) Leo and his dog visited Amanda during the summer. At the end of the school year, Slytherin came in last place for the Quidditch Cup. Angry, Amanda broke her broom.

(2020 - 2021) Kaitlyn refused to give Amanda money for a new broom, so she had to use one of Hogwarts' brooms for the Quidditch games. On the train ride to Hogsmeade, Eretria confided in Amanda and opened up to her about very many personal stuff going on in her life, which made Mandy trust her. That was when the girls became best friends. The school year was odd. Amanda got more involved by joining the Dueling Club and Slytherin won the Quidditch Cup; however, Leonidas hadn't been seen since the year before and no one knew what happened to him.

(2021 - 2022) Kaitlyn surprised Amanda by buying her a new broom; just in time, too, since she was chosen as the Vice Captain for the Quidditch team.

(2022 - 2023) Eretria dragged Amanda to go dress shopping for the masquerade, which was fun until Dark Wizards attacked. When the girls arrived at Hogsmeade, Amanda was able to see thestrals pulling the carriages. She also became the Captain of the Quidditch team. After the Gryffindor team had lost half of their players due to some coma, Amanda bet Remy Bleiddiaid three galleons on which team's seeker would win and two galleons on which team scored the most points during the Slytherin vs. Gryffindor game. When Jaslyn caught the snitch, Amanda won three galleons. However, the Gryffindor Captain tried cheating during that game and ended up being kicked from it.

(2023 - 2024) Eretria has been "dating" her stalker to get information out of him. When Amanda asked her to go to the Fall Festival together, Tria had said she was busy. However, Mandy ended up seeing her and her stalker there. Just before the winter holidays, she tried to talk to Eretria about it, which ended up in them fighting. Angry, Amanda threw her wand against a lamp pole in the dormitories and snapped it. When she went to Diagon Alley over the break to replace her wand, she acquired a stalker who helped her find a wand named August Morris.

POST-GRADUATION (2024 - 2025) Upon graduating, Amanda was hired at the International Magical Office of Law at the Ministry of Magic. Shina Kiremono, Eretria, Ariana Hawthorne and she also went to D'Lux for a girls' night out. In the spring, a loose boggart rummaged through the office. Luckily, the situation got taken care of quickly.

(2025 - 2026) Amanda dragged Kaitlyn to a charity gala for St. Mungo's as her plus one. That night, she met a man named Mikhail and the two talked all evening, but August kept creeping up on her mind. Later that year, Jamesina Machlachlan asked Amanda to join her on a quest to see the world and find some item that helps with sleeping during the summer. Amanda agreed to go.

(2026 - 2027) James had not only invited Amanda on her quest, but a handful of other girls as well, such as Jane Doyle, Agnes Alexandrie, Jenny MacEacharin and Ned Heist. The six of them traveled to Niagara Falls but found nothing. Amanda got her first tattoo while in Canada of a maple leaf.

(2027 - 2028 ) Amanda became frustrated with the quest and the people on it, especially after they hadn't found anything for such a long time. Not being able to take any more time off from work without being fired, Amanda abandoned the quest.

(2028 - 2029) Amanda had been seeing August a lot more, and at some point, he went from being her stalker to being her lover.

(2029 - 2030) Amanda and Eretria have been meeting up quite a bit, both happily dating their stalkers.

(2030 - 2031) Amanda was thrilled to hear that Eretria had eloped with Magni while August had developed a drinking problem.

(2031 - 2032) Amanda had been growing sick and tired of August's drinking.

(2032 - 2033) Amanda thought she'd finally be done with August after breaking up with him, but she later found out she was pregnant by taking a pregnancy test in the guestroom bathroom in her home, where she ended up throwing the stick into the trashcan with the intention of disposing of it before Kaitlyn could find it. However, without telling Mandy, Katie stole Oliver, their half brother, away from his home and gave him the guestroom, where he found the pregnancy test, then asked Katie about it. After Amanda spoke to both her sister and her best friend, she decided to meet up with August at Luchino Caffe to tell him the news.

(2033 - 2034) Over the summer, Amanda taught Oliver to play Quidditch. In December, Amanda gave birth to her son Lucas, and much to her surprise, Kaitlyn helped a lot with taking care of him. August has also been trying to get his act together, so Amanda let him be in Luke's life. In March, their cat Toby died.

(2034 - 2035) Amanda and August decided to give their relationship another shot.

(2035 - 2036) August moved into the Davis family home. Amanda was invited to Ariana Hawthorne and Seth Wynters' wedding next summer.

(2036 - 2037) Amanda attended Ariana and Seth's wedding with Lucas and August. She had also gotten a tattoo of the solar system.

(2037 - 2038 ) August had proposed to Amanda.

(2038 - 2039) Amanda had reamed Oliver out over the winter holidays when he came home and dropped the news that he was going to be a father. As if planning her and August's wedding for February wasn't stressful enough. Thankfully, everything went well that day. She also changed her and Lucas' last name to August's.

(2039 - 2040) Amanda had speculated that Valeria wasn't Oliver's daughter, since she looks nothing like him. After she and Kaitlyn had brought it up to him and encouraged him to get a paternity test, he decided not to and chose to raise Valeria like his own, regardless of whether or not she was.

(2040 - 2041) Amanda gave birth to her daughter Jade in August, who shared her and August's room. Amanda had then gotten a tattoo of a heart shaped jade gemstone.

(2041 - 2042) Amanda talked to Kaitlyn about possibly finding another place to live as the house was getting cramped. They decided that she would need to move out within the next couple of years.

(2042 - 2043) Amanda was getting a little fed up with Kaitlyn as she wasn't looking for her own place as actively as Amanda would have liked due to her saying she'd move in with Cal at some point.

(2043 - 2044) August had started getting back into drinking. After a lot of arguing, Amanda decided she and her children would be better off without him. Finally, she ended things and kicked him out. On a positive note, Kaitlyn moved out and in with Cal. And on another positive note, Oliver and Arnie broke up, and he is not Valeria's father.

(2044 - 2045) Amanda and August got divorced. Amanda had also found out her grandmother Fiona Porter passed away.

(2045 - 2046) Although Lucas was sorted into Hufflepuff, Amanda figured it couldn't be that bad since Kaitlyn was also a Hufflepuff in her time.

(2046 - 2047) While on her way to have lunch one day, she had literally run into Jacob Drage. After apologizing, the two began to catch up since they last saw each other while they were students. Amanda decided to invite Jacob to have lunch with her, and one thing led to another, and before she knew it, she and Jacob had been seeing each other. In fact, they had quite a bit in common, the biggest thing being that they were single parents to two children. Over winter break, Amanda had told Lucas about the fact that she was seeing someone. Unfortunately, he didn't take it very well. Most of the holidays, he sat in his room and sulked, which only made matters worse since he couldn't handle being alone very well either. When Amanda finally grew tired of his behaviour after a couple of days, she sat him down and they had a heart to heart discussion about Luke's feelings and why she was seeing another man. In the end, Lucas still wasn't very happy about it, but he agreed to try and get used to the idea of his mother dating. On another note, at the beginning of the school year, Amanda had given Luke her old broom to take to Hogwarts to play Quidditch with.

(2047 - 2048 ) Although Jade had been doing better with getting used to Jacob, Lucas had still been cold towards his mother dating. In an attempt to warm him up a little, she had purchased a tarantula for him to keep as a pet and take to school. Later this year, Amanda had applied to be the Senior Undersecretary to the Minister.

(2038 - 2049) Amanda was pretty relieved that Lucas had started warming up, even if only a little, to Jacob and his kids. Jade had also been asking for a puppy, but Amanda was not going to get her any pets until she went off to Hogwarts.

(2049 - 2050) Kaitlyn and Callum had gotten engaged and moved into the flat above Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop.

(2050 - 2051) Jacob had proposed to Amanda while they were at the beach, and have been planning their wedding ever since. In March, Amanda had attended Kaitlyn and Callum's wedding as the Maid of Honour.

(2051 - 2052) Amanda and Jacob got married in October, and they merged their families by moving into a bigger house in December. She and Kaitlyn had sold their old home.

(2052 - 2053) Lucas had moved out and Jade had started her first year at Hogwarts. Prior to starting her first year, however, Amanda had gotten her a crup although she wouldn't be able to bring him to school until next year. Luke stepped up and watched over him and trained him throughout the year. In December, Jade, Marcia and Caden were kidnapped by Richard's parents on the way home for the holidays. Thankfully, she and Jacob had rescued them.

(2053 - 2054) Jade brought Mickey to school, which made Amanda feel a bit better for her safety. Arwen had also moved in with Oliver.

(2054 - 2055) In the summertime, Jacob had planned a "date day" for them to relax and have a day away from the kids for a day that summer. It was especially special since it was the anniversary of their engagement.

(2055 - 2056) Oliver and Arwen had broken up.

(2056 - 2057) While at work one winter date, Alarick had stopped by August's desk while Amanda was on her way to deliver documents to him. They had all got to talking about how exhausted August was, and how he was taking on way too much. One thing led to another, and somehow, Amanda was being encouraged to take August's job as the Wizard Law professor at Hogwarts. She had jokingly brought this up with Jacob, who had also encouraged her to apply if she wanted to. After some more discussion and thinking, she had talked to Jade about how she would feel if Amanda was the Wizard Law professor, and Jade said that she would be fine with it. So, Amanda decided to apply.

(2057 - 2058 ) During Amanda's first year of teaching, Jade had pierced her ears in the bathroom with a couple of classmates. Amanda was quite unimpressed but luckily, her ears didn't get infected.

(2058 - 2059) Amanda was thankful that Jade hadn't acted on any stupid impulses this year, at least not as far as she knew, and that she had graduated.

(2059 - 2060) Jade had gotten a job as a cursebreaker on a ship called the Solus.

(2060 - 2061) Oliver and Reyna had welcomed their son Jonathan into the world.

xxxRELATIONSHIPSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FAMILY
■ Son: Lucas Morris
■ Step Daughter: Marcia Drage
■ Step Son: Caden Drage
■ Daughter: Jade Morris
■ Father: Craig Davis
■ Mother: Leanne Davis (†)
■ Father in Law: Garret Drage
■ Mother in Law: Sarah Drage (†)
■ Grandparents: Henry Davis (†) & Nadine Davis (†), Kenton Porter (†) & Fiona Porter (†)
■ Sister: Kaitlyn Davis ♥ Callum Murdoch → Kiera Murdoch
■ Half Brother: Oliver Davis
■ Brother in Law: Richard Drage ♥ Malachy Molloy
■ Sister in Law: Clarice Steele
■ Nephew: Jonathan Whyte-Davis

FRIENDS
■ Eretria Borson
■ Seth Wynters
■ Alan Wynters (†)
■ Leonidas Reedling (†)

ROMANTIC INTEREST
■ Husband: Jacob Drage

ENEMIES
■ August Morris
■ Arnemetia Diarmid
■ Matthew Warren

ACQUAINTANCES
■ August Li
■ Alarick Lorien-Knapp
■ Magnus Borson
■ Reyna Whyte
■ Callista Hargrave
■ Alexander Rich
■ Jamesina Machlachlan
■ Jane Doyle
■ Agnes Alexandrie
■ Jenny MacEacharin
■ Ned Heist
■ Shina Kiremono
■ Ariana Hawthorne
■ Hogwarts Staff (2057 - Present)
■ Wizengamot Dept. (2048 - 2057)
■ Dept. of International Magical Cooperation employees (2024 - 2048 )
■ Dueling Club members (2020 - 2024)
■ Quidditch Players (2017 - 2024)
■ Slytherin Students (2017 - 2024)
■ Hogwarts Graduates (2024)

PETS
■ Cat: Toby (†)  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:42 pm
xxxxC A D E NxxxT YxxxD R A G E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Cade, Ty

AGE 12

BIRTHDAY August 14, 2040

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 12 1/3 inches beech and dragon heartstring, bendy with a smooth shaft

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unknown

FACECLAIM Calum Worthy [x]

LANGUAGES English

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Slytherin

YEAR Second

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

HONORS Honors Recieved

SCHOOL ACTIVITIES Activities

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Current Employment

DREAM JOB Dream Job

OWL SCORES
                  ♌︎ Astronomy ~ X
                  ♌︎ Charms ~ X
                  ♌︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  ♌︎ Herbology ~ X
                  ♌︎ History of Magic ~ X
                  ♌︎ Potions ~ X
                  ♌︎ Transfiguration ~ X
                  ♌︎ Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  ♌︎ Astronomy ~ X
                  ♌︎ Charms ~ X
                  ♌︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  ♌︎ Herbology ~ X
                  ♌︎ History of Magic ~ X
                  ♌︎ Potions ~ X
                  ♌︎ Transfiguration ~ X
                  ♌︎ Elective ~ X

◊ INTELLIGENT Caden is highly intelligent, able to figure out things and apply them quickly when needed. He's well-read for his age, preferring to read and learn as much as possible. He believes that the best thing is to know as much as possible to figure out problems.
              ◊ RESPONSIBLE Caden is a responsible sort, not wanting to cause problems and willing to help out whenever he feels he must. He believes that those that don't act are just as culpable when trouble arises as those that cause it, and will do what he can to resolve problems.
              ◊ CALM Caden is a lot calmer than most people, preferring to keep a level head and think things through rather than act rashly. Some might think he's emotionless, but that's entirely not the case. He just hides his emotions quite well rather than wearing them on his sleeve for all to see.
              ◊ INTROVERT Caden prefers to be by himself or with a small group of friends rather than with large crowds. He doesn't like being surrounded with people he doesn't know, and takes a while to warm to new people. Inside of his friends group, he's likely to be just as talkative as the others are.
              ◊ METHODICAL Caden prefers to think things through carefully and plan for every contingency. He'd prefer to think of all possible outcomes before he commits to a task, and works out each outcome in his head. Because of this, he can sometimes be caught unprepared when something happens he's not expecting.
              ◊ RESOLUTE Once Caden has made up his mind about something, he's unlikely to waver from it. He tends to complete tasks with single-minded determination, and people aren't likely to persuade him otherwise. Because of this, he can sometimes develop tunnel-vision when he's focused like this.

Wizard's chess
                  Reading
                  His family and friends
                  Quiet time

DISLIKES
                  Large crowds
                  Dirt
                  The cold
                  Jelly
                  People that hurt his family

HOBBIES
                  Puzzles
                  Reading
                  Strategy games

STRENGTHS
                  Rather calm
                  Quick minded

WEAKNESSES
                  Can develop tunnel-vision
                  The unexpected

FEARS
                  Losing his family
                  Snakes

CHILDHOOD Caden is the second child of Jacob Drage and Jaslyn Ross. When he was born, his mother decided to start taking trips around the world, often without warning, leaving Caden and Marcia without a mother for sometimes long stretches. During those times, the two were often at their uncles' homes, waiting for their father to get home. Because of this, Caden doesn't have that many memories of his mum.

When Jaslyn finally left the family, Caden wasn't nearly as affected as his sister. When his sister became bitter and started acting out, Caden instead decided to watch and find out exactly what happened. He was able to figure out that their father had been trying to make it work, but their mother hadn't cared enough to (at least in his mind). As a result, he didn't become bitter towards her, instead figuring that he never would know enough about her to figure out why she left.

He finally got to meet his mum's twin and his son not long before he got his letter to Hogwarts. He was surprised to find out that Eitan would be going to Hogwarts with him. He didn't figure that his cousin was his age, only hearing that he was a half-vampire and that Uncle Virgil wasn't exactly the nicest. Caden wasn't sure what to make of that, since he didn't seem to mind his uncle in the slightest.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR Information
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Information
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Information
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Information

FAMILY
                  Parents - Jacob Drage, Jaslyn Ross, Amanda Morris
                  Siblings - Marcia Drage, Lucas Morris, Jade Morris
                  Grandparents - Shaw Ross (deceased), Contessa Ross, Garret Drage, Sarah Drage (deceased)
                  Uncle - Richard Drage ❤ Malachy Molloy
                  Aunt - Clarice Steele
                  Aunt - Persephone Ross (deceased)
                  Aunt - Isabella Ross (deceased)
                  Uncle - Truston Ross (deceased)
                  Aunt - Erissa Ross
                  Uncle - Virgil Ross ❤ Dominique Bellamy Hallywyd, child Eitan
                  Uncle - Darius Ross ❤ Annabelle Ross (nee Rich), children Rodrick and Robert Ross
                  Great-Uncle - Timothy Steele

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Name
                  Name
                  Name
                  Name

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Name
              ENEMIES Name
              PETS Half-kneazle named Ignis

UPDATES MADExxx