Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Falling Rain Tower [Amekage's Office] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:52 pm
This is the new Amekage's office, built away from the old Amekage's office that was destroyed. Please knock on the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:10 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Uchiha Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Amekage|-|Head Medical Ninja|-

User Image

Nayely's clone arrived in the newly built office after the events that took place. She sat at the desk and then begun compiling papers, few of them are reconstruction orders. The clone signed on the ANBU HQ reconstruction, getting it rebuilt as soon as possible. After sending off the reconstruction orders, she went back to work on signing other documents that arrived but were held off by the Akatsuki.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:29 pm

User Image

Nayely arrived in her new office and dismissed the clone and then started up all the traps that would injure any that enter that would allow her to finish them off. She finished, which she waited for people to start bursting in her office like they used to for requests in such. So if they knock, the wont be blown to bits. She checked on the piles of papers on her desk and checked the authorized construction of buildings. "Well then...hopefully they find it in their hearts to forget everything." She said to herself as she was a bit relieved that she didn't have any sort of ties with the Akatsuki.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:50 pm
Walking through town, Hisaki Uchiha looked up as he passed by in front of the new Amekage's Office. While mostly a tower, Hisaki was bored enough to see if there were any news of new missions for squad assignments.
Checking the announcement board next to the entrance, the young genin found no such material among the Villages latest assignments, so shrugging he conrinued on his way.

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:06 pm
Alicia Joana

Shinri Raivu -- Suna ANBU

User Image User Image

The man appeared at the door of the Amekage, trying to shake the rain off his cloak. "Why does it always have to rain here?" He muttered silently, as he began knocking on the door. Two knocks, followed by a pause, another knock, another pause and finally two more knocks. It was his standard of knocking when entering a room. He waited in the hallway to be granted admittance.

My blade will find it's target.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:12 pm
Firu Shinra

--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark and Head ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Jounin

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

Red X was walking up the godforsaken stairs of the Amekage tower, and encountered another man in front of the Amekage office door. Red X knew then that Nayely must either be fapping, or doing absolutely nothing like always. Maybe even something for the Akatsuki but Red just didn't give a damn anymore. Red lay his back against the wall as he took up two smokes, lifted his mask up to his mouth, lit one smoke up with his thumb using a bit of fire chakra, and then extended the other one to the other man waiting, saying "She's going to take her sweet time to answer you or anyone for that matter. Want a smoke? Best weed in the Amegakure."

I'll paint my soul with every color you hate.
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the ghost in the mirror that recreates.

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:02 pm

User Image

Nayely sighed as a ton of papers were stacked upon the stack she was already slowly getting done. She heard knocking on the door, and she needed a distraction from the paperwork. "Come in." She said in a exhausted voice as she still continued to do that mountain of paperwork that was on her desk.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:55 pm

User Image User Image

The man shot the boy a look through his mask, tempted, but not to take the cigarette. "Children need to learn their place in the world of their ancestors." His husky, muffled voice stated calmly as he opened the Amekage's door. "A pleasure to see you again, Lady Nayely. It has been quite a while since we last spoke." Shinri stated as he entered, closing the door behind himself. "I assume you have been well, hopefully not having to deal with any rowdy upstarts." He asked, as he truly did concern about that. These two had been close in the past, or had it been a different self that was close with Nayely?

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:12 pm

User Image

Nayely smiled when he walked in. "Hello Shinri, it has been quite a while...and i guess you can say im okay, not great, but okay." She said as she did some more papers in quick succession. "And there hasn't been much rowdy upstarts recently." She said as she stopped to give him full attention. "Any reason why your here aside from saying hi?" She asked as his arrival was rather random at this point of time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:37 pm

User Image User Image

Removing his mask, Shinri smiled. 'So, she does know this face.' He thought to himself. "Not really, just stopping in all my old hang out places to say hello to a few young faces." He said, taking a seat and putting his feet on the edge of the table, careful not to disturb the papers scattered across the table. He gently placed his mask on his lap, as if it were made of glass and would be broken with a sudden movement. "Though, if you had any work that needed to be done, or were free for dinner, i'd take you up on either offer." He smirked. Trying to make people feel comfortable around him, tended to have the opposite effect, he noted a long time ago. Though at this point, he didn't mind what effect it had on her.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:42 pm

User Image

Nayely smiled. "Well...i have been buried in a ton of paperwork for rebuilding and new laws and all that kind of crap...so i would love to go on a dinner to take a break." She said with a laugh. "There was a person outside the room as well correct?" She asked as she would prefer to finish with all matters before going to go with him for dinner.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:49 pm

User Image User Image

"Yes, there is some funny looking kid out there, wearing all black and has red X's on his suit. It's quite ridiculous to look at." Shinri said as he donned the mask, once more. He assumed that Nayely would call in the boy, just to get his issue dealt with. "You know, you'll have to show me around, since I forget the layout of your village." He lied. He always made sure he knew the ins and outs of villages he went to. It made for finding better hiding spots when you knew where they were. "Should I just wait outside?" He asked her.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:03 am

User Image

Nayely laughed. "This new office was built for such a occasion, see that door? Its a inner waiting room that has a table and multiple chairs so that i can have privacy to talk with others and so that you aren't waiting outside without a chair." She smiled. "So your welcome to go in there." She said as she started to put some papers away in a drawer to safe keep. "Next?" She yelled out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:10 am

User Image User Image

"Alright, but try not to take too long, i'm sort of hungry." Shinri said jokingly, as he grinned beneath his mask. He proceeded to the hidden room that Nayely spoke about and sat inside. Natrually, since it was an environment he had not studied yet, he was cautiously looking around the room for kill holes, ready for numerous types of attacks. However, he didn't think Nayely to be a person to betray him.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:21 am
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒ J a b b e r j a w s ▒▒▒████ ████ ☵☳☰
s h a r i n g a n X|X g e n i n X|X h o s h i g a k i XXc l a n X|Xc l o u d XXv i l l a g e

No respect.

User Image

"WAAAAAI-ACK!" said the boy as he fell flat on his face as he ran in. He sat himself up and rubbed his forehead, grumbling in annoying tone, "Oh!" He realized that he was now inside the Amekage's Office and he needed to speak with her now, "Hello madame, I'm Sesame Hoshigaki Uchiha, a shinobi of the Hidden Cloud, its a pleasure to meet you."

User Image

-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces