Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Care to chat? •///• Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:12 pm
My name is Katharine, though you may call me by any name you wish.
I am 18 years old, straight and looking for a relationship with a guy slightly older than me.
I am slightly shy and have a hard time starting a conversation but once I start talking I get a little hyper. I like a wide variety of things from manga/literature and RPGs to camping and fencing. In my free time I practice photography, drawing, writing, roleplaying and studying the natural world.
When it comes to love, I am hopeless. I am a virgin and prefer the little things to huge displays of affection. I basically want to be charmed rather than flat out seduced. That way, it seems more natural and we can at least be friends.

If anyone is interested I would ask that they either leave a comment or pm me.
Thank you.
^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:35 pm
heh you and i are similair in many ways *///*  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:00 pm
Grandmaster Rune

How so?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:04 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune

How so?

lol >///< like i'm pretty shy, and i'm interested in the things you are, well, most of them >3< and i has no idea on the concept of love xp  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:09 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune

How so?

lol >///< like i'm pretty shy, and i'm interested in the things you are, well, most of them >3< and i has no idea on the concept of love xp

That may be the case, but people tend to warm up when they start talking and I know love will find us all someday. It always does, however fickle love may seem.
But what specifically interests you? I'm curious. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:12 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune

How so?

That may be the case, but people tend to warm up when they start talking and I know love will find us all someday. It always does, however fickle love may seem.

hehe x3 well...to me...that question is pretty vague >3< i'm interested in a lot of things x3 what kind of things do you mean by what i'm interested in?  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:23 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune

How so?

hehe x3 well...to me...that question is pretty vague >3< i'm interested in a lot of things x3 what kind of things do you mean by what i'm interested in?

Well, for starters, what games do you play?
I play TWEWY, KHs, Disgaea, Valkyria Chronicles, Pokemon, zOMG! (on occasion due to lack of time), RuneFactory, Phatasy Star Portable and 0 and few others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:28 pm
Kittogo Nashumi

hehe i never meet many girl gamers :3 but i am interested in pretty much anything made by Sega and Nintendo razz also i like Skyrim and other shooters xP too many to list.  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:35 pm
Grandmaster Rune

Ah, yeah. I noticed that not many girls tend to understand the meaning of being a 'girl gamer'. At the least the girls I've met play videogames just to be part of it and don't really care for the actual mechanics.
As for shooters, I prefer the classic coin-arcade ones like Terminator and a few zombie ones that I can't name.
What about books?

(feel free to ask any questions you may have.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:46 am
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune

Ah, yeah. I noticed that not many girls tend to understand the meaning of being a 'girl gamer'. At the least the girls I've met play videogames just to be part of it and don't really care for the actual mechanics.
As for shooters, I prefer the classic coin-arcade ones like Terminator and a few zombie ones that I can't name.
What about books?

(feel free to ask any questions you may have.)

Hehe thats awesome :3 for books, I like to read...hmm...well Goosebumps and Harry Potter have to be my favorite series biggrin and what i like to read in general? Survival stories :3 i like reading those kinds of stories x3  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:10 pm
take it to ze pms, if things go south bump this up. :3 grats you two.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:23 pm
Grandmaster Rune

Hehe thats awesome :3 for books, I like to read...hmm...well Goosebumps and Harry Potter have to be my favorite series biggrin and what i like to read in general? Survival stories :3 i like reading those kinds of stories x3

I've never read a Goosebumps book. (I feel kinda pathetic now.) But I have read all of Harry Potter and am working on LoTR as preparation for the Hobbit coming out this Christmas.
I've read a lot of stories, mostly classics, but I'm not really sure many of them count as 'survival' stories. I'm into some of the darker ones like 'the Portrait of Dorian Gray' and 'Brave New World'. I'm currently searching for a good copy of 'Faust' that I can translate. I have part 1 of the play but it's in the original German, so I can't read it; but from what I can tell from the summary, it's a fascinating tale nonetheless.  

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:53 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune

I've never read a Goosebumps book. (I feel kinda pathetic now.) But I have read all of Harry Potter and am working on LoTR as preparation for the Hobbit coming out this Christmas.
I've read a lot of stories, mostly classics, but I'm not really sure many of them count as 'survival' stories. I'm into some of the darker ones like 'the Portrait of Dorian Gray' and 'Brave New World'. I'm currently searching for a good copy of 'Faust' that I can translate. I have part 1 of the play but it's in the original German, so I can't read it; but from what I can tell from the summary, it's a fascinating tale nonetheless.

heh awesome o: what kind of anime you watch? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:00 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune

heh awesome o: what kind of anime you watch? :3

I watch Deadman Wonderland, Rurouni Kenshin, Kiba, Kino no Tabi, Mushishi, and (with my little sister) Pokemon GS. I'm starting to watch Gurren Laggen, Xam'd, FMA: Brotherhood and a little bit of HSOTD for the plot.
Other than that mostly just read the manga. You?  

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:02 pm
Kittogo Nashumi

lol i watch a bunch of anime .///. but the ones i watch the most is Getter Robo and Gurren Lagann x3 as for manga, i read Love so Life and Cage of Eden xP  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff