rebelgirlofdoom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image

- - - a rebelgirl original

- - - a vampire master slave role play

- - - accepting, but don't post yet please c:

- - - two female and three male spots open

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:49 pm
xxxIN THE STRANGE LAND OF COEUR vampires really do exist and they rule. Being all powerful and at the top of the food chain makes it that way. What they say goes, and they say slavery is allowed. Especially for purebloods. The top dogs, the strongest of the strong, the ones with the most power, the royals in other words. Who do they enslave? Humans of course! Who else would be the perfect slaves than humans. No weakness to sunlight and oh so tasty.

xxxCOEUR HAS SOME STRANGE LAWS indeed, but they are the rules in which all must abide. Living in this world maybe hard for some, mostly the humans, but as long as you follow the rules you will be fine. If you don't there are many kinds of punishments, but for three young humans their punishment is slavery. So they were locked in the tower where they awaited the day a powerful vampire claimed them.

xxxTHREE PUREBLOOD CHILDREN GO TO THE TOWER for they are looking for some new slaves. A gift from their parents while they are away. They choose none other than the three humans that just happened to arrive there recently. Their reasons for their choice is their own, but now it is a question just what is in store for the humans. How will fate twist and unwind for this six?

rebelgirlofdoom

rebelgirlofdoom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:56 pm
rules

• Follow the guild rules and ToS.
• PG-13. Let's keep it clean. Swearing is fine, but be tasteful.
• No Mary-Sues - cliched, perfect characters.
• PM profiles to me. Title it, "Free Falling."
• Pretty posts! C:
• At least a paragraph each post. NO ONE LINERS!!!
• I honestly can't think of anything else.
• Oh! Try to go easy on the 1x1 conversations. It sucks when you have to sift through 30 pages to find one post.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:23 pm
characters

The Vampire Masters

The Older Brother - OPEN

The Middle Brother - OPEN

The Younger Sister - taken by rebelgirlofdoom

The Human Slaves

Female - OPEN

Female - OPEN

Male - OPEN

rebelgirlofdoom

rebelgirlofdoom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:28 pm
[align=center][size=29][color=black][u][b][/color][color=yourcolor]first name[/color][/b][/u] [color=black][u][b][/color][color=yourcolor]middle[/color][/b][/u] [color=black][u][b][/color][color=yourcolor]last[/color][/b][/u][/size]

[img] anime image please, not to big [/img][/align]

[size=11][color=black][b]What's your name again?[/b][/color][/size] [size=11][color=yourcolor]First and last... in case you don't get it, fill this out in first person (I, me) and post in third (she, he)[/color]
[color=black][b]What should I call you?[/b][/color] [color=yourcolor]nickname here.[/color]
[color=black][b]Can I ask how old you are?[/b][/color] [color=yourcolor]age of character[/color]
[color=black][b]When's your birthday?[/b][/color] [color=yourcolor]day and month[/color]
[color=black][b]Height?[/b][/color] [color=yourcolor]a reasonable one, feet' and inches"[/color]
[color=black][b]Weight...?[/b][/color] [color=yourcolor]pounds, no "skinny enough to be anorexic," 'cos that's disgusting[/color]
[color=black][b]Eyes?[/b][/color] [color=yourcolor]derp[/color]
[color=black][b]Hair, dye, et cetera.[/b][/color] [color=yourcolor]natural hair color, if it's dyed and what to, high lights, etc. be realistic[/color][/size]
[size=11]
[color=black][b]What's your life like?[/b][/color] [color=yourcolor]just a quick intro to your character. if human what did they do to get sent to the tower, or for vampires view of family and slave... [/color]
[color=black][b]What are [i]you[/i] like?[/b][/color] [color=yourcolor]Personality, a paragraph please. something simple[/color]
[color=black][b]Name some things you love.[/b][/color] [color=yourcolor]likes, not hobbies/talents, five at least. Music doesn't count. Bands and genres do. Not "Music (everything but country/rap/classical)"[/color]
[color=black][b]And some things you hate.[/b][/color] [color=yourcolor]dislikes, drama doesn't count[/color]

[size=8][color=black][b]Who are you really?[/b][/color] [color=yourcolor]username[/color][/size]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:30 pm
V A M P I R ExxxM A S T E R S

Eloquence Korin Donahue

User Image

What's your name again? Eloquence Donahue
What should I call you? Ellie
Can I ask how old you are? 95
When's your birthday? October 5th
Height? 5' 6"
Weight...? 108 lbs
Eyes? Yellow
Hair, dye, et cetera. long jet black

What's your life like? I just happen to be the youngest of a very old and powerful vampire family. The only girl of three I can't help but feel sort of outcasted by my own parents. They love my brothers, but when it comes to me I feel like I get the short end of the stick. Sure they love me like any parents should but that is about it. Maybe they think I'm weaker and less likely to do much for the family. I'm always trying to prove myself to them. Always doing new things and doing my absolute best so that I will become the best. 90 some years and I still feel like they only are actually giving me half the love or attention I really want. When they told us they were leaving because of some problems in a neighboring land I really didn't know what to think. Then next thing you know they tell us to go to the tower and pick out a slave. A present until they got back. Again, I didn't quite know what to think about this, but it was what they wanted.
What are you like? If anyone was bipolar it would be me. I can go from super fun loving and hyper to the biggest b***h in the world. On my good days I'm a nice person who you can count on, my bad days I'm cold and a bit of a loner, and on my really bad days I'm the b***h. Lately the bad days outnumber the good. It hasn't been easy, these past couple days, but I try to keep a smile on my face. However, they seem to be fake and my family call me out on it. I speak my mind and I let people know how I'm feeling. I sometimes try to lock up my emotions but I end up unleashing and it isn't pretty. I'm a nice person usually. Calm, cool, and collected.I have a good sense of humor and can be a little childish at times.As I have said I'm a b***h. I have a short temper and can be really mean. I can be a bit of a snob and if I don't get what I want I can throw a fit. Ha ha, just kidding. I'm not a snot nose brat who has to have everything. I like attention but I won't do certain things for it. I do throw fits however. I hardly talk anymore and I don't make eye contact with people. It's not that I'm shy I just don't like dealing with people much. I'm off in my own world and I don't like when people bother me. I can get very angry and upset easily. It doesn't take much really. I don't like being touched and I don't like being told what to do.

Name some things you love. Dancing in the rain, strawberries, summer, playing piano, and my brothers
And some things you hate. Being lied to, quitters, being ignored, snakes, and being rudely awakened.

Who are you really? rebelgirlofdoom  

rebelgirlofdoom

rebelgirlofdoom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:31 pm
H U M A Nxxx S L A V E S

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:42 pm
info

so here is some basic info for you guys about this role play. well obviously there are vampires in this role play, and no they will not sparkle. vampires here will burst into flames and turn to dust when in sunlight. however, purebloods can go into sunlight but it will make them weak and sometimes sick. it isn't wise to do so. that is why they have human slaves. -.-

vampires need blood to survive. it is common for masters to drink from their slaves. it will not turn them into vampires. that is a long a difficult process and it is frowned upon to turn a slave into a vampire. frowned upon but not forbidden. drinking for a human makes the human weak and practically useless. blood tastes good and there have been times when a vampire sucks a human dry either because of such an overwhelming hunger or the human just tastes really good. it can't be helped.

i might add more information here if i think it is needed, but for now this is all you will need.

rebelgirlofdoom

rebelgirlofdoom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:43 pm
setting

will add this later... when we actually start :3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 pm
reserved

might need this for something

rebelgirlofdoom

rebelgirlofdoom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:46 pm
a c c e p t i n g ! !