Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image

Emille was my first co-own, growing Soquili, and eventually my first gifted! I would really like to help her reach elder. Here's the thread and plots if you want to help!

User Image

User Image

Please use the below to get my attention in here!
[quote="ATh e a r t"][/quote]
-your text here-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image

• Basic Gaia rules apply.
  • All Soquili rules apply.
  • Don't be sad if I don't RP with you. Your pony might not have been the right one.
  • You can quote me in here for RP replies, as well as IM me, PM me, or quote me directly in the RP.
  • If you choose to contact me off Gaia, please don't beat around the bush about who you are on Gaia. I will block you if you don't tell me who you are.
  • I know I have old RPs open with people for Emille. If you want to continue them (since I might have lost links), please quote me in here with the link and I'll get to it ASAP.
  • If I have an old RP listed in my RP links, that means I've already talked to you and we're continuing!
  • I have the right to add/change these rules as I see (because Heart can be a derp).

AIM: itsmzsammie
MSN: xallwaysandforever@live.com

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

Personality
Emille is not much of a talker when she's a filly. To her parents and others, they thought of her to be a mute. It isn't that she can't talk, she just chooses not to. With words, she is very shy, but with actions, she's very loving. When around others, there is also a slight bit of an aristocratic 'air' around her, mostly with her father being a prince*.

Although she didn't speak because of her shy-ness, she made up for that in her friendliness. Her actions towards others would bring a smile to others' faces while others might not have been able to bring. It would be through these friends that would slowly cause Emille to open up to the rest of the world.

*Note; Albert, her father is a prince in the game Legend of Dragoon, and her mother is Meru, another character in the same game.*

Plots

Forever Friends: For this plot, Emille needs some friends that she can rely on, both as a foal and her adult life. What brings them together can very depending on the Soquili, but this is an everlasting friendship. These roots will run deeper than those that she meets as adult. Note the fact that she will not be speaking in these RPs, but shows her words through action.

A Bestie: Along with the above plot, I would like her to meet someone that opens up her to saying her first word. What this is will most likely develop through RP and will be her first step into opening up with others.

From Whispers, to Hushes, to Annunciation: Emille is starting to speak more and more, whether it be with Soquili she sees as friends or don't. This RP is open to almost anyone, preferably good.

Screams: For the first time in her life, Emille will scream. This is going to be someone that attacks her (preferably skinwalker or purewalker). I don't mind her getting hurt in this RP, but she can't die (duh... What would be the point of this thread if she died!). This will be the first step in feeling she needs to find a way to protect herself, but doesn't know how. (Will lead to her getting a spear.)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image

Personality

Once Emille hit adult-hood, her father created a spear for her. Emille had of course seen one throughout her life, but was immature and unwilling to become a warrior, instead a pampered princess due to her father's 'prince' standing. Mentally, she knew she had to protect herself, but her heart was elsewhere.

Emille was spoiled as a young adult, but she was still as friendly as ever. Sometimes she would withdraw back into herself because of her demure personality, but with a bit of coaxing, it would be easy to get her back out again.

She had a desire to be like her parents: traveling and meeting others. Emille wanted to find a love like their parents had. She wanted someone she could travel with and that would be by her side forever. But these childish dreams led her to be clouded from the harsh realities of life.

At this point in life, she meets Redondo whom she felt like was her 'true love' but he leaves her and causes her to be in an emotional hole, both not knowing what to do with herself as well as the baskets that she now was the mother of. This is where a lot of her maturing will develop.

Plots
Encouragement From Someone Unexpected: *self-RP* Emille is alone with her baskets and is tempted to leave them over and over again. The first few times, she comes back, but there is a final time that she feels like they are better off without her. Nearby, she hears wings flapping and her maternal instincts kick in and she quickly learns that no matter the size or age of a Soquili, baskets need a protector!
(Will be between Emille, Prince (her owl familiar), and Alaric!Foal)

Others Like Me: Emille needs to know that she's not alone in the way she feels. This is for at least one other mare that was left to raise her children alone either by choice or forcefully. Emille's always been clouded that the baskets needed one mother and one father to be 'proper'. I'd also like one F/F couple to teach her that men are nice to produce babies, but they don't necessarily need a father.

Skinwalker Attack 2: For the most part of her young adult-life, Emille is very immature with her spear. She knows the reason why her father gave it to her, but she is unable to grasp that she needs to learn how to use it. This skinwalker (which can be the same or different one as from when she was a foal) will take her spear from her and make her utterly defenseless, despite her trying to fight back. This will show her that she needs to step up.

From 'Stick' to 'Spear: A simple enough RP where Emille finds a mentor or mentors in how to use her spear as well as other fighting techniques. With the techniques, she will eventually develop her own fighting style she will teach to others.

From Mentee to Mentor: *self RP* Emille's first steps into being a more mature adult will be her and teaching her daughter Louvia her fighting style. This is the first time she sees her young daughter in action and finds the need to teach others to be able to protect themselves as well.

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image

Personality
At this point in time of her life, Emille has developed into a mature lady. Although still really quiet sometimes, she's as friendly as ever. Although if you managed to get her a bit annoyed, she might just use some of the battle techniques she's learned just to bug you a little bit!

Some might see her as a mother-figure at this point, but all Emille wants to do is to teach others to defend themselves. She wants to provide strength for those that might not find it. If someone asks for her help, her demure personality vanishes and will be particularly stern with those that fool around too much.

Plots

Others to Teach: Emille pretty much becomes a mentor to anyone that is willing to let her teach them. I'd like it if they'd show at least a little bit of respect at first and Emille would whip them (not literally xD) into respecting her. If you think your Soquili would like to be taught, but won't give in easily, I'd be happy to have Emille beat them in a sparring match... (In other words, your pony will be plotted to lose xD). Emille doesn't judge here on 'good' and 'evil'. Just those that need a lesson in protecting themselves. This can be as many Soquili as interested.

An Accidental Evil: Emille comes to teaching a foal/adult that is skinwalkered. She meets them pre-skinwalkering and has some respect from them. Once they feel like they've learned enough from them, they leave. In a second RP, she sees the resemblance between the foal/adult she taught, and regrets teaching them. This is an emotional and mental funk for Emille while she decides whether or not she should still continue to teach.
(Taken by Pippi's Neva)

Meeting the Family: After Emille's depression phase, she meets the skinwalkered foal's family. She realizes that although one of them used her teachings to torment and destroy others instead of self-defense, it's not like they all are going to do that. Other family member(s) want to learn to defend themselves from the skinwalkered foal and Emille feels some sort of redemption for what she aided.

I Was Like That Too!: Emille found a lot of strength through many Soquili through her life. She wants to give back and Emille will continue to travel around to find others like her that was at a weak point in life and encourage as well as help them find inner strength. This could be a single mother/father that was run off on, abandoned/alone feeling Soquili... Anything!

*Not really part of elder-plots*
Dreams Come True: Throughout these plots Emille is single. At the end of it all, however, I would like her to meet her 'prince charming'. I'd like this stallion to at least be in one other RP with her through the course of her development. This stallion also has to see her as an equal despite treating her as a princess. But this is -not- part of her elder plots, and just something I'd like her to eventually have!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image

(Rough order of when they're taking place; not RP'd in the same order though)

Foal RPs
[Purity of Youth] - [w/ Foal!Phoenix] - [A nighttime adventure!]
[Do You Need Help?] - [w/Foal!Hathi] - [Emille makes a new friend, and tries to help him find his way back home!]
[Broken and Afraid] - [w/Foal!Scythe] - [Meeting of a colt that scares Emille after the 'walker attack.]

Young Adult RPs
[It's not a spear; it's a stick!] - [w/ Sophitia] - [Emille learns to use her spear.]
[The Handling of a Spear] - [w/ Zevron] - [Emille decides it's time to step up.]
[Failing to Protect] - [w/Jayden] - [Louvia and Emille get attacked, and Emille sees her failure as a mother.]
[Unexpected Guidance] - [w/Acquitaine] - [A run in with a filly leads Emille to unexpectedly help her feel better.]

Adult RPs
[Gaining from a Loss] - [w/ Kamau] - [Emille finds herself another mentee besides her daughter.]
[New Lessons Learned] - [w/Cheveyo] - [Spear vs Antlers!]
[A Useful Lesson] - [w/SunChaser] - [Emille teaching another Soquili!]

Abandoned
[Hooves for Hire] - [w/Hototo] - [Emille learning more styles of fighting/defense.]

*Note to self; I know I have RPs somewhere... Need to find them*

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image

Foal RPs
[Scream for Me] - [w/ Tsahelyu] - [First encounter of danger.]

Young Adult RPs