Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Gaia Games Subforum (Get together & PLAY)
Useful fishing links!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you fish?
  Hell yeah! Fishing is the best!
  No way! those fish are impossible to keep in the lines! IMPOSSIBLE I say!
View Results

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click for a larger image of Guildies doin' what they do best...sittin' around doin' nuttin'... xd

I would make a fishing guide but theres no point when there are plenty of great ones in the fishing forum! But, since hardly anyone goes there, here are some links to fishing guides which you may find helpful.

Quote:

Fishing Ubersticky - This contains information if you've never fished before and don't know how!

Gaidin's Fishing guide - Great all-round fishing guide that covers most and contains knowledge that can save you money and time - check it out!

Fishing exchange sticky - If you don't want to go through all of Gaidin's guide, this just tells you about the nifty hats you can get by trading your fish, complete with models.

Transcendent's Filtering guide - A great guide on how the fish move, when you start fishing more often and you want a particular type of fish, your going to have to learn to filter!

Fishing Statistics - When they changed the layout of the Fishing 'ole they removed the link to the fishing stats! So here it is! The stats are still a bit buggy, hopefully Gaia will fix that soon *cough*yeahright*cough* It also shows you the top fishers of the month!

Bass'Ken Fishing 'Ole - The easiest of the fishing spots, a place for beginners to start off.

Port of Gambino - Here you can make some good gold, the fish move faster than Bass'ken but it's not too hard - for Intermediates.

Durem Reclamation Facility - This is the hardest of all the lakes, you can make the most gold here but the fish move very fast. You should wait until your good with Gambino until you try here.

Happy Fishing! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:00 pm
these are ausome!  

Darthspanky

darkangel_681

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:48 pm
those are great!~  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:58 am
IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!! NAY I TELL U !! domokun  

Archarion

Romantic Heckler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Edward 100

KeroKistune

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:28 pm
heheheh, i laugh now. HAHAHAHA!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:17 pm
hey thnx ^.^  

UrOnly1

Scyldings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:35 am
It seems that the link to Fishing Statistics were fixed. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:52 pm
Thanks for this... I need 80 spicy tunas to go...  

a Bourgeoisie

Gaia Games Subforum (Get together & PLAY)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games