Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
23/F/Bi Looking for friends or more! Pics inside

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Witchling_Blaise

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:49 pm
Hey there everyone. My name is Nea, and I'm a 23 bisexual woman looking for some IRL and Gaia friends, or more.

I read, write, draw, sing, dance, swim, love being outdoors. I'm a nerd at heart, plaing D&D, WoW (whenever my computer actually works with it!) magic the gathering card game, I game- All the Halo's, MW3, Lollipop Chainsaw, Left for Dead, Fable 2 and 3....

I like learning new thigns and teaching others in what they don't know. I am a great listener, and give good, truthful advice. I protect my friends, to a self fault at times.

Here are some pics of me....

User Image

User Image

If you're interested, just reply here or you can PM me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:22 pm
Witchling_Blaise
Hey there everyone. My name is Nea, and I'm a 23 bisexual woman looking for some IRL and Gaia friends, or more.

I read, write, draw, sing, dance, swim, love being outdoors. I'm a nerd at heart, plaing D&D, WoW (whenever my computer actually works with it!) magic the gathering card game, I game- All the Halo's, MW3, Lollipop Chainsaw, Left for Dead, Fable 2 and 3....

I like learning new thigns and teaching others in what they don't know. I am a great listener, and give good, truthful advice. I protect my friends, to a self fault at times.

User Image

User Image

Hey Nea. I'm Jade. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat.  

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

no longer vaild

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:03 pm
Witchling_Blaise

User Image

User Image

Hey I'm Kevin and its nice to meet you, would you send me a PM sometime? I would love to have a conversation with you  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games