Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:31 am
So, what happens if Organization XIII finds another dimension with another Organization? A full blown war, that's what.

They killed everyone in the castle. Or at least thats what they think. However Axel died during the attack.

They took control of the castle, and the city in which this Organization controlled.

A few people stand up angest the Organization. Among them an assassin named Homura Odori who has a hidden secret.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:36 am
Necessarily guides

1. There probably will be fighting, and romance, but for the sake of anyone who happen to read it no higher than NC-17.
2. PM Profile, don't care about the label.

3. Unless claimed all Organization XIII members are NPCs.
4. Everyone in the other Organization is dead, as well as Axel

Profile bases for Roxas, and the side characters

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Likes: [/b]
[b]Dislikes: [/b]
[b]Organization Number: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Image: [/b]

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:47 am
Cast [Main]

Username: Bikki K
Name: Homura Odori [Axel]
Likes: Sea-salt ice cream, music (Espessically the song Kill Me Baby) Being able to use katana along with his usual weapons. Swimming
Dislikes: Roxas being dead, the current Organization, DiZ, being alone
Organization Number: VIII [Though denies being a member of this dimension's Organization]
Bio: Before going off on a training mission demanded by Xemnas he, and Roxas got into an argument about something. He forgot what it was about, but Roxas happened to catch him in a foul mood. He becomes depressed when he learned Roxas was killed along with the rest of the Organization. What hurts him most was that he wasn't able to give an apology to Roxas.

So he discards his name, and identity and is now an assassin people know as Homura Odori. Dressed in a simple white shirt, and a black skirt he sets out to assassinate the Organization.
Image: User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:00 am
Cast - Side characters

Username: Bikki K
Name: Saix
Likes: Anything with caffeine, having no paperwork for once, reading by moonlight.
Dislikes: losing Axel
Organization Number: VII
Bio: Saix is second in command in the Organization. He, and Axel used to be close friends until eventually they drifted apart. Saix does have some lingering regret about how things turned out. Since Axel's death he had been distancing himself from Xemnas.
Image: User Image  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:53 am
[I'll be accepting profiles, also since I'm bored I'll do my characters first post of the role play to set up the story]

When Organization XIII found the new dimension they didn't hesitate in taking it from another Organization. The ones who had once ruled this once peaceful city were all dead. During that fierce battle Axel had died... The residents didn't like the change in government. However those who opposed them were usually disposed of.

Saix absentmindedly glanced out of the window. It was so weird seeing sunlight after so long. Yet again he wasn't able to sleep even without drinking caffeine. The dark circles made it clear that he wasn't yet able to rest... not yet.

Axel is no more. Offical records stated that he died in the castle along with everyone else. Thats what the papers say at least. Axel was actually still alive. But Axel no longer. Homura Odori sat on a train headed for central city. The place 'she' or rather he had once called home. As Homura, it was her first time to the city.

Homura closed her eyes to sleep for a little while. Since learning of Roxas's death there was no peaceful sleep. So the now blonde assassin was tired. Organization XIII, the invaders from another realm.... they were going to pay for taking Roxas away.

But the thing that hurts the most.... was when parted ways they were having an argument. Homura didn't even remember what it was about. But he figured that it was his fault. He wasn't able to apologize. Roxas probably died thinking he was still angry.

A few tears fell from Homura's blue eyes. He rubbed at them gently so not to bother with the contacts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:42 pm
[Bump]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:30 pm
Bikki K
[Bump]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:42 pm
Bikki K
Bikki K
[Bump]

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:03 pm
I'm so sorry, I've been so spazztastic with online stuff and real life stuff. Gimme a bit more time. I'm still in Indy until Saturday.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:04 pm
Angel in my Dreams
I'm so sorry, I've been so spazztastic with online stuff and real life stuff. Gimme a bit more time. I'm still in Indy until Saturday.
[Alright then]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:22 pm
[bump.

I had a weird dream, I was an alternate dimsemsion version of Saix, and I was being stalked by Xemnas. The thing that neither of us looked like our Organization selves, and I didn't know I was Saix until I was forced to change. Thats when the stalker turned into Xemnas.

I thought that would be interesting XemSai there.]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff